IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am seeing an actual mugshot too, and was wondering who it is also. ?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Where? Can you put in a pointer?

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I am seeing an actual mugshot too, and was wondering who it is also. ?

Some people have done some side by sides and there have been many images posted of RL,so not sure which mugshot you are referring to.Reply with quote or offer thread and post number

Unfortunately I am viewing it on Tapatalk and there isn't a post number by it. It is definitely not the sketch that was released or RL. It must be a photo of someone posted up thread that maybe Tapatalk has decided to feature on the thread. Jmo.

Unfortunately I am viewing it on Tapatalk and there isn't a post number by it. It is definitely not the sketch that was released or RL. It must be a photo of someone posted up thread that maybe Tapatalk has decided to feature on the thread. Jmo.

Here is a screenshot if I can do it right. Lol :)
b33cb9bd57e6bd44f238d63424f2456c.jpg

I'm not familiar with that photo or tapadatalk sorry.
I have noticed that when I come to this site,that I start seeing ads for new crate motors from summit racing which I have been pricing on the summit site so maybe some kind of tracker or something from previous searches.

didn't they rule out rl? who is he anyway?

It wasn't his views I was trying to get out there.It was his interview with Tobe.He did a video before that where Tobe actually did an interview with MS on the phone.I think any interview with LE is important,sometimes you just have to look past the other stuff I guess.
I agree Imno there was some important interviews and other stuff in there IMO.

I'm not familiar with that photo or tapadatalk sorry.
That guy in the photo looks like LE or FD with his epaulettes. I've not seen it before.

Re the adverts I have noticed that happens a lot. When posters were discussing and posting images of handcuffs and goggles they came up for me for ages afterwards. I still get pics of radiators coming up that I searched for months ago.

Sorry for trimming down your post I hope that's ok. I agree that anyone *as long as they are your friend* can see where you are. When they introduced this feature the default setting was that it was disabled. You are in "ghost" mode until you turn it on.

The other thing about snapchat is that you can't just present yourself as another person. You have to take a new photo or new video. You can't upload and shoot out pictures that you find on the internet. The only way that BG could present himself as a teenage boy or anyone else would be to have that person near him, take their picture or have them take a video and let him send it as his own.

The program is almost the opposite of instagram. Instagram you can search around and look at strangers photos (as long as their accounts are public). Your pictures are meant to be seen as if you are posting to your own personal online photo book. Most people curate their photos to present a very specific image. Snapchat is fleeting and it's only for your friends.

It still seems too far fetched for me and just too much work - unless BG had a willing teenager as an accomplice who was actively and knowingly pretending to be the person Abby and Libby thought he was OR... BG had a teenager who left their phone around, unlocked, he knew how to use the program and BG looked through their friends posts. And then that requires that Abby or Libby to be friends with this teenager, have sent a snap in the last 24 hours that wasn't already opened (and therefor disappeared) and then BG could hightail it over to the location with minimal preparation. This then means that the teenager, whos account it was, can see that the images were opened and no longer can see them for them self. If that happened to me I'd be asking my husband (or who ever was around my phone) who was checking my snapchat.

I don't know, moo.

-SSDGM-

Thanks to everyone who jumped in about the SnapChat GPS feature being a recent addition that was not available in February. Glad for the help to keep me up to pace.

Thanks to Ursamajr too. I hope you won't mind me quoting your post because you have included much helpful information about it and how it works.

There's still some questions in my mind though, and I would so appreciate it if you could view the video linked below by the poster, BeesInMyBonnet from a few days ago. It's narrated by LE and I would very much like to hear your thoughts about it. Here's her post below with that link.

Despite my cringing when I see Libby and Abby's murders referred to as "the Snapchat murders" since authorities have not linked the killings to the girls' use of the app, this is an interesting LE discussion of potential danger of Snapchat Map:
https://www.facebook.com/SaveTheNextGirl/posts/1599814796710041

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone who harms a child in any manner should have no freedoms at all.I have my opinions of what should be done to them but we are supposedly a civilized society.Trackers should be placed in these animals while they are on the inside if they have even the slightest chance of parole.They should also be tattooed on the forehead with big red letters "RSO"

Yikes. It's a slippery slope, Sherlock. As distasteful and horrible as I find the act and thr perps, I do strive to hate the sin and not the sinner. Not always successfully.

I wonder why so many believe there is a connection to two separate crimes? The only way these murder's are connected is that two young girls were murdered together. It's tragic, it's sad, but is it a solid link? I'd like to think if there has been a connection made, LE would have 'breaking news' about that connection. This would be leading story event. It would need to be confirmed to the communities where both happened and it hasn't been confirmed by anyone of authority in either case.

What's more terrifying; one killer? Or two killers with some need to kill young girls?

<sigh> Please don't take this wrong, or think that I'm picking on you because that is not how I feel at all.

This question has been raised a number of times, and I feel as though it has been addressed - a number of times.

Don't get me wrong; I realize everyone does not have the time to read every post. That is unrealistic to expect. People have jobs, families, and very busy lives.

This is not an indictment of anyone who considers themselves fortunate just to be able to grab a few minutes to stop in and read whenever they get the chance. I DO understand.

But there are some people here who DO read every post. This one is for THEIR benefit.

I feel like I have been the Town-Crier here, wearing a sandwich board, marching up and down all over town, proclaiming my belief that the two crimes ARE connected and why.

I'm afraid if I write it all out in detail again, I will send all those 'every-post readers' running and screaming for the hills!! They really can't take one more post from me about this.

So for the benefit of all, I'm going to refer you to my post, # 800 in this thread if you want to check it out. It is only my opinion, but it's an opinion I have shared near and far, over and over.

I hope others of course will feel free to share their opinions with you. But I believe most people would appreciate it if I could take myself off 'repeat.'

Again, not one bit of snark or arrogance intended, and I very sincerely hope this comes across in the right way...

But wouldn't holding back information also be tempered with informing the public since this is a public safety issue? These guys work for US and part of that job is keeping the public informed about safety in their communities.....

Hi again Barbie619!

Good points, but you know what? LE doesn't care.

Rather I should say, they care but the public safety issue does not override their mission to find the perp.

In my opinion, if there is a conflict of interest between releasing information for public safety versus giving the perp an inside edge, the public's right to be warned will get torpedoed every time.

LE's goal is only to get the perp. LE figures the public ought to be able to figure out on their own that they need to take safety precautions.

The public is not the priority. Nor is our right to be warned. Getting the perp is all that matters.

Well, here I am again, doing my broken record thing, when I just vowed I was taking myself off 'repeat.'

I'm sorry Barbie619. I don't mean for you to get the brunt of my frustration. It's just me. I'm really cranky and crabby lately. Out of sorts.

I do want you to know that I very much enjoy reading your thoughts and opinions. Please keep posting...

I'm sure you didn't mean BG stands for Bill Gates did you?

no. bridge guy.

i don't know if he tracked the girls online, i really don't think he did. but i was just thinking about how he's been able to hide for so long, as in someone who works from home and doesn't have many friends. i mean this guy EXISTS, but WHO IS HE? someone has to know who this is???

This would make sense as to the reason that they took a video of him walking towards them on the bridge in the first place. You might be onto something

Take any two unconnected events and if you look hard enough you'll find stuff they have in common. The Iowa case and this one may well turn out to be related, but I'd be amazed if the dates being the same backwards or the sites both having 'Bridge' in the name were anything more than coincidences. JMO obviously.

Take any two unconnected events and if you look hard enough you'll find stuff they have in common. The Iowa case and this one may well turn out to be related, but I'd be amazed if the dates being the same backwards or the sites both having 'Bridge' in the name were anything more than coincidences. JMO obviously.

the date thing is creepy, but would be oh so hard to pull off. i mean he has to find two girls by a bridge on a certain day? either he lucked out big time, or it's a totally weird coincidence. like a spooky story!

i kinda sorta wouldn't be suprised if the two cases were related. that would be one stealth serial killer.

when i look at the original photo capture, and if you told me that was not a suspect in a crime, i would look at him as a person who was sort of a loner who didn't seem to care much about himself, not sporty, in shape or friendly. like don't look this guy in the eye kinda thing. of course he could be dressed completely differently than usual, thinking there may be cameras, but i don't know if someone who likes to hurt little girls even thinks about cameras when he starts stalking his victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grimlockedin