IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had read - didn't save the link, maybe someone has it - that there was an FBI agent in Delphi, either lives there or was visiting when they went missing and participated inn the search. Upon discovery of the bodies he got the FBI involved.

Maybe others remember this.

JMO

Marker 13:10ff

[video=youtube;P1uSKrtYdDw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1uSKrtYdDw[/video]

Marker 13:10ff

[video=youtube;P1uSKrtYdDw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1uSKrtYdDw[/video]

Thanks so much Nin!
I had a feeling it was the PC but without a transcript it's difficult to search and link back. Excellent as always.

"Nine days ago we had an agent that was participating in the search for the missing victims and from that moment until this morning
we have stood shoulder to shoulder with our Law Enforcement partners here. "

FBI has a field office in Lafayette, Indiana, just a few miles from Delphi.
Does that info come from Wikipedia? Because according to the Indianapolis FBI website - https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/indianapolis

Doesn't list Lafayette.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-08_22-12-45.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-08_22-12-45.png
    56 KB · Views: 720
Thanks so much Nin!
I had a feeling it was the PC but without a transcript it's difficult to search and link back. Excellent as always.

"Nine days ago we had an agent that was participating in the search for the missing victims and from that moment until this morning
we have stood shoulder to shoulder with our Law Enforcement partners here. "

Still doesn't explain why the agent was participating. Just that one was.

(Got my orange lamp on, day and night, every day.)

Coroner pretty much summed up in his report that both girls died on the same day. Obits are done by family, they can use date of death, or date found/confirmed dead. They are not legal documents.

Also, not sure death by exposure would be that quick, i.e less than 24 hours unless the weather was very extreme. We certainly have seen enough tales of survival for many days, a week or longer in various circumstances. Jmo

I apologize, but it's been a while since I've looked into this case. Has the coroner's report been released to the public, or was that info from a press conference or MSM? Thanks!

There are two FBI Offices located in Lafayette, IN. The link provides all of the other IN and some IL offices, similar to the list posted by Jethro.

Lafayette Indiana FBI Office 232 North 4th Street
Lafayette IN 47901
20.7 miles from Carroll County

Lafayette Indiana FBI Office 8 North 3rd Street
Lafayette IN 47901
20.8 miles from Carroll County

http://www.countyoffice.org/in-carroll-county-fbi-office/

Still doesn't explain why the agent was participating. Just that one was.

No, it most certainly does not. Perhaps the agent drove over from Lafayette to assist and FBI stood shoulder to shoulder for the next nine days. FBI Agent Massa is no longer in charge of the same division. He carries a highly impressive resume with him.

It is unusual to say the least. My opinion has been that the FBI had already been hunting a serial killer at the time these murders occurred. The early involvement of the FBI with their forensics team actually being there to process the crime scene that afternoon - by the time of the first press conference because it was mentioned there - suggests that at least early on that they might have victims of whichever serial killer they had been waiting to strike again. Not to mention briefing the case up to the FBI Director.

There is a case of immolation of a 19yowf, Jessica Chambers, in N MS. The FBI was in Panola County very quickly. It was assumed the FBI was presently in the area since that was when the MS River Bridge in Memphis was being threatened by bombing in 2014. For JCs murder, the FBI sent out billboards to 4 - 6 states, iirc; AL, AR, TN, MS, GA. Her killer lived within four miles of her home.

A double homicide is one death short of being a Serial Killer. Have you developed a pattern of murders or been able to locate other mysterious deaths in and around the state that BG may have also participated in as far as the victims are of the same gender, similar ages, et al, in order to suspect Liberty's and Abigail's murders of being committed by a Serial Killer(s)?

One major thing that rubs me the wrong way is the assumption that Abby was the one he was after or attacked and Libby was there.
Why? Is it because Abby was the more slender one? It's offensive to Libby, girls, women etc...
It's been in theories here there and everywhere by numerous individuals but nothing in those statements backs up that train of thought one freakin ounce. Larger females get targeted too many times not just the smaller framed ones.

its not towards any individual it's just been repeated too much

I feel that Abigail was the main target because she looked much younger and girl like. Liberty looked 14 and like a young adult that's the only reason.

It feels like we are playing Where's Waldo?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Or, metaphorically speaking, like waiting for water to boil, but much worse of course!

No. I don't. A double-homicide should not be something that is beyond the capability of the Indiana State Police to handle. It would be one thing if after an initial evaluation of the crime scene an assessment and determination were made that they needed more sophisticated help but the FBI were already processing the scene before 3pm because they were mentioned as already doing that in the first press conference. How long does it take for the FBI crime scene folks to gear up, travel from Indianapolis to Delphi (at least 78 miles), get a briefing, do their own initial assessment, make assignments, and get the process underway?

If I didn't know better I would think that the FBI crime scene unit was already there somewhere in the Lafayette area prior to the girls being found.

The girls were reported missing in the evening hours of the 13th, and not found until the afternoon hours of the 14th. No one knew what was going on, and FBI gets involved when children are taken across state lines. Considering there are FBI offices so close, it makes sense they would have come to help right away. The more agencies involved the better while they were searching.

If the FBI had ignored the case and it turned out the girls weren't found, or were found over state lines, people would have been outraged, wanting to know why the FBI didn't get involved sooner.

I don't think it means anything other than the FBI was there to offer resources immediately. It's just unfortunate that it was too late anyway [emoji26]

There is a case of immolation of a 19yowf, Jessica Chambers, in N MS. The FBI was in Panola County very quickly. It was assumed the FBI was presently in the area since that was when the MS River Bridge in Memphis was being threatened by bombing in 2014. For JCs murder, the FBI sent out billboards to 4 - 6 states, iirc; AL, AR, TN, MS, GA. Her killer lived within four miles of her home.

A double homicide is one death short of being a Serial Killer. Have you developed a pattern of murders or been able to locate other mysterious deaths in and around the state that BG may have also participated in as far as the victims are of the same gender, similar ages, et al, in order to suspect Liberty's and Abigail's murders of being committed by a Serial Killer(s)?
Four young girls were killed in Flora 9 miles away.

I also thought an FBI officer participated in the search as he was a local. Can't remember where I read it so JMO for now peeps.

That's how I remember it, as well. He is local.
iirc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The girls were reported missing in the evening hours of the 13th, and not found until the afternoon hours of the 14th. No one knew what was going on, and FBI gets involved when children are taken across state lines. Considering there are FBI offices so close, it makes sense they would have come to help right away. The more agencies involved the better while they were searching.

If the FBI had ignored the case and it turned out the girls weren't found, or were found over state lines, people would have been outraged, wanting to know why the FBI didn't get involved sooner.

I don't think it means anything other than the FBI was there to offer resources immediately. It's just unfortunate that it was too late anyway [emoji26]

Indeed. And according to the FBI Field Offices website :

BBM
Indianapolis - Counties Covered: Boone, Clinton, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Howard, Johnson, Marion, Morgan, Shelby, and Tipton. We also have nine satellite offices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grimlockedin