IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ember- yes....pic from recent cop shooting. Resemblance. Is closest I've seen.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Certainly interesting. I believe there is some resemblance (heck, as close as many others we have looked at) and I wanted to know what lead to the shooting and what his background was. I found this article which is interesting in that apparently this man has been living in the same residence and unemployed for 4 years, at least. What I found most disturbing was reference to a past criminal history in New Hampshire that involved the stabbing of a child!!! I am anxious to learn more about this individual and why he found it necessary to kill an officer and run from a traffic stop.

http://www.news-leader.com/story/ne...nton-manhunt-cop-killing-continues/550258001/

"Still doesn't explain why the agent was participating. Just that one was."

IIRC an FBI agent happened to be a local resident and that is why he was in the initial search team - I'm sure he humbly offered his law enforcement experience to aid his community.

Well then, one of their obituaries is wrong since they show different dates of death.

Sorry if this has been resolved, I'm catching up after taking a few days off due to moving- but I read in an earlier thread that 1 family chose the date the girls went missing, the other used the date they were found- explaining the 1 day difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed. And according to the FBI Field Offices website :

BBM
Indianapolis - Counties Covered: Boone, Clinton, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Howard, Johnson, Marion, Morgan, Shelby, and Tipton. We also have nine satellite offices.
Yes and I posted the complete list of those satellite offices and the counties they cover earlier. There is no Lafayette mentioned on that list of satellite offices nor coverage of Tippicanoe, White, Carroll, Cass and other surrounding counties. I am pretty sure that the FBI knows where their satellite offices are and the counties they cover.

Thus, I am pretty confident that the FBI crime scene processing unit came from Indianapolis and I think that has significant implications due to the time line. I can't get into some of the other factors that lead me to believe the timing of them being on scene is suspect as it would involve using information from the scanner activity pertaining to the search activities of the morning of the 14th and after discovery of the girls to prior to the first press conference. So I am kind of handcuffed here.

Well then, one of their obituaries is wrong since they show different dates of death.
Sometimes the TOD spans a period of hours e.g. 10 p.m.till 2.a.m. if the exact time cannot be pinned down by the coroner. That could be what happened JMO.

Sometimes the TOD spans a period of hours e.g. 10 p.m.till 2.a.m. if the exact time cannot be pinned down by the coroner. That could be what happened JMO.
But the court record gave a date

Yes and I posted the complete list of those satellite offices and the counties they cover earlier. There is no Lafayette mentioned on that list of satellite offices nor coverage of Tippicanoe, White, Carroll, Cass and other surrounding counties. I am pretty sure that the FBI knows where their satellite offices are and the counties they cover.

Thus, I am pretty confident that the FBI crime scene processing unit came from Indianapolis and I think that has significant implications due to the time line. I can't get into some of the other factors that lead me to believe the timing of them being on scene is suspect as it would involve using information from the scanner activity pertaining to the search activities of the morning of the 14th and after discovery of the girls to prior to the first press conference. So I am kind of handcuffed here.
In your opinion, when were FBI on scene? Does it make a difference?

Certainly interesting. I believe there is some resemblance (heck, as close as many others we have looked at) and I wanted to know what lead to the shooting and what his background was. I found this article which is interesting in that apparently this man has been living in the same residence and unemployed for 4 years, at least. What I found most disturbing was reference to a past criminal history in New Hampshire that involved the stabbing of a child!!! I am anxious to learn more about this individual and why he found it necessary to kill an officer and run from a traffic stop.

http://www.news-leader.com/story/ne...nton-manhunt-cop-killing-continues/550258001/

Yes, the resemblance struck me as well.

Lafayette Indiana FBI OfficeAddress8 North 3rd Street, Lafayette, Indiana, 47901Phone765-423-5619

I see a resemblance but it seems that this fellow's eyes are blue. Wasn't it stated that the perp in Abby and Libby's murder did NOT have blue eyes?

Could the Eyes NOT Blue thing be a taunt to bring out BG??? IDK.
BTW Elle Bee I'm going braless in the park now too!
I read a little bit on that parabon thing Margarita was talking about.Interesting stuff.When they talk about the eye color,that's usually how they word it.

I see a resemblance but it seems that this fellow's eyes are blue. Wasn't it stated that the perp in Abby and Libby's murder did NOT have blue eyes?

It's been stated repeatedly, LE has stated,clearly to me, MOO, the witness said the man did NOT have blue eyes, I'm am beyond understanding people thinking the witness is wrong and the links of perps with blue eyes.
We aren't going to know until this is caught.

Re the FBI field offices, they say there are 9 in the state, but they only list 8. Or, did I miscount?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grimlockedin