Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
?
I'm not sure; what about the unemployed, or folks involved in the drug trade (manufacturing or distributing). Maybe BG didn't have a traditional job. Just trying to keep all possibilities open.

Could he be a school bus driver?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feb 13 was the observance day of Lincoln's birthday, so banks? government offices?

February 20th was President's Day. Abby & Libby were out of school Friday the 10th and Monday the 13th of February because of snow days that were not used. IIRC & IMO

ETA:Typo

I have nearly no life experience in rural America because in my mind that would stick out like a sore thumb on a trail or park. That would strike me as a homeless person who is carrying all their worldly possessions. Is it possible in this area (Delphi) of a walking trail that wouldn't be unusual?? To me that location would also have people thinking, WTH is he doing with a duffle bag??? No?

It would be pretty weird if I were hiking and saw it. If seen at the parking lot area, I suppose one could think it was camera equipment.

There are camping areas which looked pretty damn close to the CS,IMO,big enough to park 30 cars in.If the perps did not want to have their vehicle seen by parking on the road that runs under the bridge or the cemetery,then the camping area would be the place to park.It could have been that the perps camped there all weekend and waited.

Can someone please help provide a map visual for this? Tia. My device is on its last leg.

Any idea why the thread on Tapatalk shows picture of the dna age progressed sketch of the April Marie Tinsley killer?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

My niece goes camping there w/ an organization - Not this year. I won't name the organization, but they were all young girls.
IMO - This BG had to have known this bridge. There is no way he would have felt comfortable walking on this bridge.
I really have nothing more to say, except LE needs to release more info.
I am sickened about these murders!
Is that the same camping area where the gold diggers camp? That's the video I saw on YT showing the large campsite.I agree LE should release more.
Margarita,I'm not sure where it would be located on the map but in the comments section of the video,the guy said it was near the falls.Also you could see the bridge in the background of some of the video.

LE, if you're reading this, and haven't pursued this, mentioning again, maybe check with TOMNOD/digital globe to see if there is anything they can possibly do to help...

I had forgotten about that. I first heard about it during the Heather Elvis disappearance, but by the time the rest of us could get access the area at the boat ramp had been blocked out. Presumably by LE. This time it might at least show the vehicles parked at the entrances to the trail and around the cemetery.

?
I'm not sure; what about the unemployed, or folks involved in the drug trade (manufacturing or distributing). Maybe BG didn't have a traditional job. Just trying to keep all possibilities open.

Is the bridge related to local manufacturing/distribution of drugs? Is it a meeting place to buy and sell? Maybe more so on a weekday than a weekend, when less people are around? But unknowingly, a deal was setup this Monday when school was out. So the people/person (I think people, but JMO) don't have school age children. IMO

Any locals have ideas on this scenario?

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Any idea why the thread on Tapatalk shows picture of the dna age progressed sketch of the April Marie Tinsley killer?

Do you see any resemblance to the BG sketch?

Always my opinion only [emoji230]

Link with picture

http://wgntv.com/2017/07/29/porter-...r-accused-of-sexually-assaulting-13-year-old/

young guy doesn't necessarily match but still...be careful at carnivals.

wonder if they are looking at him closely.
Probably not. The violence that occurred with those 2 sweet girls was on a magnitude 1000 fold higher than a molestation. IMO, this has nothing to do with sexual assault. The violence denotes an anger out of control.....

Any locals have thoughts? Would love to hear....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I don't know if anyone here watches "Live PD" on the A&E network, but they showcased BG's photo and audio after this happened.
When this new sketch was released, nothing.
I'm afraid somehow this new sketch is not receiving the attention it deserves - IMO.

This is true...... It could be anyone from anywhere... It needs to get front and center in the media... not just locally but globally...

Do you see any resemblance to the BG sketch?

Always my opinion only [emoji230]
None but that's just my opinion. He would be about 60 years old or older? I thought they felt he was in his 30s when he killed Tinsley in 1988. However, it has crossed my mind though about him. I remember seeing that picture on crimedaily. I asked why it was in this thread because I couldn't find a post showing that picture or is it from the images thread ?

Location, location, location! One of the keys in solving a crime. This perp KNEW the location....IMO....but HOW? Did he have relatives that live in this area? Did he grow up in this area? Have a hunting camp nearby? Maybe part of the gold diggers? If he currently lived in the area, I think people would have recognized him by now, and LE would know who he is. Mail delivery person, grocery store clerk, gas station workers, bankers, etc. in the area would have to had contact if he lived there. Now he DOES live somewhere and those same people have probably interacted him....but they might not know about this case!

I don't know if anyone here watches "Live PD" on the A&E network, but they showcased BG's photo and audio after this happened.
When this new sketch was released, nothing.
I'm afraid somehow this new sketch is not receiving the attention it deserves - IMO.

It would be SO good to see the FBI update the billboards with this new sketch. 6000 billboards in 46 states may still be helpful.

JMO

This is true...... It could be anyone from anywhere... It needs to get front and center in the media... not just locally but globally...
I think it needs to be out there more.I think the problem with the coverage is that LE hasn't released much.The media will cover what they can spin or make a story out of or something they can dig into.When I read the newspaper about the new sketch witness,I believe it was on page 2 or 3.

I've wondered quite often about a copycat. It's the only other possibility that fits my theory of the date reversal, if the killer was not the same for both sets of girls.

I agree with you too completely about MJK. I followed Lizzie & Lyric's case very closely and he was absolutely my first choice. Still on the fence even today because he so closely fits the puzzle as the missing piece.

In fact, I was shocked when he was ruled out by LE. Like you, I too wish I knew why...

ETA: By the way, so glad you're here. Really enjoy your posts! Good to know you have 'your orange lamp on.'

(Thank you jazztune for the kind words...ditto! So glad everyone is here for Abby and Libby. Keep up the great work everyone!)

Looking at it from a different angle.With the internet available and records,how difficult would it be to narrow down what kind of murder Carroll county has "never had/seen before"? Is that even doable?

The lead investigator said some peoples theories have been close.Sure wish he would have followed that up with which ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rustygirl1600