IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://fox59.com/2017/08/14/lead-de...ave-more-audio-from-teens-phone-dna-evidence/

Sgt. Holeman tells us investigators recovered more audio from Libby’s phone, which was found with the girls at the crime scene.

BBM.
from your article link:
“It does not appear to be anything more than some discussion between the girls. We have only released a portion of it. There are some others we think could help us but again protecting the integrity of the investigation is key so we cannot release everything because there are certain people that know the details and if we release it all then we get into false confessions,” said Sgt.

Certain people? As in, more than one? Am I reading too much into this statement? it almost sounds as though they have strong suspicions as to who might be involved, which implies someone at least one girl knew or knew of.

It almost sounds like there were multiple people at the crime scene but then they reference a lone (singular) killer...? (BBM)

"Sgt. Holeman tells us investigators recovered more audio from Libby’s phone, which was found with the girls at the crime scene.

“It does not appear to be anything more than some discussion between the girls. We have only released a portion of it. There are some others we think could help us but again protecting the integrity of the investigation is key so we cannot release everything because there are certain people that know the details and if we release it all then we get into false confessions,” said Sgt. Holeman....
The main focus for investigators is to get the killer off of the street, bring closure to Abby and Libby’s families, and justice to the girls.

http://fox59.com/2017/08/14/lead-de...ave-more-audio-from-teens-phone-dna-evidence/

Kizzykat, we had similar thoughts on just one, or more than one. And posted at the same time.

I still believe that someone knows what happened and won’t come forward and we wish that they would because this person is probably going to do this again,” said Sgt. Holeman
Well I guess this would rule out revenge killing or that the girls had witnessed something they shouldn't.Also the idea of RL as the killer is put to bed.Definately sounds like a serial predator/ killer from those words IMO[emoji4]

Always my opinion only [emoji230]

"Evans also addressed resident safety last Friday, as whoever is responsible for the teenagers' deaths remains at large. The mayor urged residents to always be vigilant and aware of surroundings, especially when alone.

Like most of those interviewed, Evans said the capture of the unknown man police have called a suspect in this investigation would bring a sigh of relief to Delphi. But what happened in February will never be forgotten.

"Nothing that we can do can take back those two girls and let them live the rest of their lives with their families," he said. "We'll still have that memory of those girls for the rest of our lifetimes."

Carroll County Sheriff

Fear, frustration and confusion are three words that Sheriff Tobe Leazenby used to describe Delphi residents' emotions over the past six months.

Speaking late Friday morning from his desk, with pictures of the unknown suspect in the teenagers' deaths hanging on a nearby wall, the 31-year law enforcement veteran said he still has hope there will be an eventual break in the investigation that leads to an arrest.

"There's the attitude of why don't we have anybody in jail yet or why don't we have anybody in custody," he said. "But on the positive side, a lot of people are still really driven and focused. We feel we'll be able to bring somebody to justice for this situation. It goes back at some point to good winning over evil."

http://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_3484e925-743c-50d7-95e4-02c185ee692a.html

Apologies if already posted. Thank you to all of you for caring about justice for Abbey, Liberty and their families.

The fact that they "recovered" more audio from the phone sounds like the phone had been damaged.

Look at the headline during the beginning of the presser... "they need to be brought to justice".....sounds like more than one person responsible

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/...=b4b40e5105a549f5e7e640a43c1ee1bc&action=view

My Indiana family, and Kentucky family, often use "they" to mean singular.

Ex: There was a guy selling drugs in the parking lot. They need to be arrested.

Point being, the use of "they" could be a regional thing and does not necessarily denote plurality.

The fact that they "recovered" more audio from the phone sounds like the phone had been damaged.

Do you think Liberty threw the phone during a struggle knowing it was the best way to catch the guy? He possibly looked for it in a hurry but couldn't find it. From a criminal monster's perspective he made a major blunder leaving it behind but I'm so glad he didn't take it.

I definitely think this is possible.

My Indiana family, and Kentucky family, often use "they" to mean singular.

Ex: There was a guy selling drugs in the parking lot. They need to be arrested.

Point being, the use of "they" could be a regional thing and does not necessarily denote plurality.

It is also rapidly becoming the politically correct pronoun.....

Yeah I think when he says "others" he means other recordings and that perhaps they only are working with partial data perhaps? Imagine how much stuff is on a phone, and your focus is on the data recorded in that small timeframe.

What about the fact that " several" people witnessed BG walking on the trail!!If only one of them had inadvertently snapped a pic of him.[emoji31]

What about the fact that " several" people witnessed BG walking on the trail!!If only one of them had inadvertently snapped a pic of him.[emoji31]

And, to be fair, they might have. We know so little...

This latest LE info is encouraging. It appears they do have several sources of DNA and additional audio of the girls discussions. It is not clear whether that audio is before or after the BG video and DTH audio however. Several witnesses saw and described BG, and these descriptions went into the sketch.
Some wording by LE seems to indicate that more than just the killer was present. and could therefore provide information. There appears to be people who can still come forward. There is a cryptic element here, I think. I get the feeling LE is almost appealing to those certain people. This is making me wonder if the next stage of the investigation is to release some additional audio and/or video. This does sound hopeful IMO.

Police say they have played more audio from Libby German's cell phone for the victims' families. The recording contains "stuff girls talk about," but police say the girls also talk about a man who is behind them.

Monday marks six months since the girls' bodies were found in a wooded area near the Delphi trails where they were last seen.

https://www.facebook.com/WTHR13/?hc...PsOVe7I-lU7MxKvkuFrx7YJAxJFM-ImL-CvRQ&fref=nf

Police say they have played more audio from Libby German's cell phone for the victims' families. The recording contains "stuff girls talk about," but police say the girls also talk about a man who is behind them.

Monday marks six months since the girls' bodies were found in a wooded area near the Delphi trails where they were last seen.

https://www.facebook.com/WTHR13/?hc...PsOVe7I-lU7MxKvkuFrx7YJAxJFM-ImL-CvRQ&fref=nf

This tells me they had their backs turned, and were facing the SE end of the bridge, which I've figured was the case. Sounds like they weren't alarmed at first, but he got closer and thus they kept an eye on him.

It gives me more confidence that it was the selfie cam which captured BG.

They were probably figuring he would turn around, or walk past them.

Those poor girls.

JMO

I definitely think this is possible.

The "Reply with quote" button will show what post you are replying to. Now, what do you think is possible because I would like to know what you think. Just a friendly suggestion here. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaus28