IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #65

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SO, I'm catching up on what are "new" details to me. The phone was found with the girls! That is really mind blowing. Either Libby
had it well hidden (that clever girl), or he didn't care a bit about the phone? The latter would just twist my brain to no end. Back to my thinking chair on that one...

Or she tossed it somewhere?

I'm thinking he could be a hunter. Or an experienced hiker like those on the Appalachian Trail. (I have a friend who does often on the AT and I am surprised at how much they know about the outdoors.) Former military, especially Army or Marines.

He doesn't look fit like a hiker, but of course that is a very blurry pic of him. But apparently he was fit enough to be trailing the girls, and caught up with them so maybe you are right. As I have said before, that sketch screams "alcoholic" to me. The eyes look rummy as depicted, and the nose has that boozy broken capillary suggestion to me. Of course this is just one persons interpretation. But that sketch is so lifelike. And it gives me the creeps. Big time.

He doesn't look fit like a hiker, but of course that is a very blurry pic of him. But apparently he was fit enough to be trailing the girls, and caught up with them so maybe you are right. As I have said before, that sketch screams "alcoholic" to me. The eyes look rummy as depicted, and the nose has that boozy broken capillary suggestion to me. Of course this is just one persons interpretation. But that sketch is so lifelike. And it gives me the creeps. Big time.

Good grief, now I'm even quoting myself. This case is driving me bonkers today. Now I am going to refute my own position and support yours JnRyan. I'm thinking about these girls (and Libby in particular) fighting for her life. Of course a man is significantly stronger than a young girl, but he had to have been somewhat fit and strong to subdue a child fighting for her life. I understand he could have used a weapon to disable her, but if this was a physical struggle he had to have some level of strength. So your fit marine type aligns with that.

I'm all over the map on this one today.

Good grief, now I'm even quoting myself. This case is driving me bonkers today. Now I am going to refute my own position and support yours JnRyan. I'm thinking about these girls (and Libby in particular) fighting for her life. Of course a man is significantly stronger than a young girl, but he had to have been somewhat fit and strong to subdue a child fighting for her life. I understand he could have used a weapon to disable her, but if this was a physical struggle he had to have some level of strength. So your fit marine type aligns with that.

I'm all over the map on this one today.

I'm all over the place with theories and scenarios so it is getting to most of us. How he could have gotten away this long with a video, voice recording and a sketch is beyond me. I do believe the 24K-25K tips have created a haystack in itself. I don't believe there are many LE staff in this investigation have seen this many tips before, if any of them have. The recording, analysis and follow-up of that many tips is something that is probably new to most of the LE involved.

Steleheart, this is in reply to your request where LE have said the girls were uncomfortable with a stranger following them. I thought the transcript had been put in the media thread but it hasn't made it yet. Anyway, this part of the transcript mentions it that I have found so far. (Third answer from end) . I had to go back to page 17 on the thread to finally find it. Didn't realise how far back it was.

Thanks for that! I must have been asleep during the first 200 posts.

It is now in the media thread but Snipped For Brevity. :wave:

Sorry Steleheart . Looks like you have too many links now. I'll delete mine as it is a dupe. I recommend you check out Spellbound's transcripts of last week's interviews if you missed them. .

SO, I'm catching up on what are "new" details to me. The phone was found with the girls! That is really mind blowing. Either Libby had it well hidden (that clever girl), or he didn't care a bit about the phone? The latter would just twist my brain to no end. Back to my thinking chair on that one...

Or Libby dropped the phone intentionally or by accident - or BG pocketed the phone and dropped it during a fight.

All IMO

-Nin

Sorry Steleheart . Looks like you have too many links now. I'll delete mine as it is a dupe. I recommend you check out Spellbound's transcripts of last week's interviews if you missed them. .

One of mine was a boo boo - think I fixed it. Plus a broken quote

Just for research purposes,can any of you sleuthers explain to me why a RSO,still living and still on probation/incarcerated,might have their name removed from both local and state registry?I have noticed that even if incarcerated,they still appear on the registry.Thanks in advance for any information.

I am wondering, if the witnesses agreed on BG's eyes possibly not being bloodshot.

Also, while talking to a portrait artist, he thinks BG has a wider neck in the ISP photos/ video captures, than in the sketch. He said "It's the way how he carries his head".

He also suggested the individual in the sketch is looking younger, than in the photographs. Sketch app. in his 40's/ photographs more in their 50's.

attachment.php

From ISP website:
attachment.php

I compiled these general features - for now- in connection with the sketch.

Features

· Facial hair- mustache and goatee Van Dyke style
· Hair
· Wide spacing between eyes
· Pronounced eyebrows
· Smooth skin
· Roundish eyes (not slanted)
· Wide nose, uneven, possibly flat
· Ears flat
· Thin lips, corners leveled
· Oval chin
· Wide neck
· No pockmarks, acne, razor rash, bumps
· Jaw/ chin area lightly dimpled

ALL IMO

-Nin

Attachments

• POI 123.jpg
    POI 123.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 396
  • bb_Delphi_Suspect_lg.jpg
    bb_Delphi_Suspect_lg.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 68
    bb_Delphi_Suspect_lg.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 398
I also like to point out, that I have seen these two versions- among else- of the sketch going around.

The first one came from the ISP website, the second one is unknown:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Just mentioning it, because the second one is slanted. It is the same drawing, just the axis is off.
That can happen by for example using the transform function in PS and resizing the image while pulling one corner off too far.

ALL IMO

-Nin

Attachments

bb_Delphi_Suspect_lg.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 359
  • indiana sketch.jpg
    indiana sketch.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 363
I am wondering, if the witnesses agreed on BG's eyes possibly not being bloodshot.

Also, while talking to a portrait artist, he thinks BG has a wider neck in the ISP photos/ video captures, than in the sketch. He said "It's the way how he carries his head".

He also suggested the individual in the sketch is looking younger, than in the photographs. Sketch app. in his 40's/ photographs more in their 50's.

BBM & snipped for space - Nin, who is "He"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member