IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats what i thought aswell. It looks like a base ball cap, but has sides to cover the ears.

The problem is I can't find the link. Maybe I missed it. For the Websleuth forum impaired, please repost link. Thank you.

I'm only on page 12 of this thread and I hope someone else has reposted the link, but here's what I found in a very quick Google Search:

http://fox59.com/2017/08/04/delphi-tip-line-leads-to-dozens-of-unrelated-arrests/

"When we go interview them, we go to their house. They’ve got stolen articles in their house or they’ve got, unfortunately, we’ve found meth labs in homes. We’ve found drugs laying on tables. Warrants have been served, because when we go to do the background on that person, we find that persons wanted on another case," said ISP Sgt. Kim Riley.

Actually LE stated that the hat was NOT drawn to witness description.
I searched all LE statements and interviews since the sketch was released. Do you have a link? I never heard that. I did hear him say not to focus on it. TIA

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Earlier I posted about how common it is to see guys that look like BG and sure enough, I just saw a dead ringer at Walmart. Like spooky close. It was him and another guy getting ready to change lights using a high lifter type mechanical cart thing. He saw me eyeing him and gave me the creepiest look. Made me nervous so I walked past and went around the other aisle to get another look and maybe a stealth pic but he was too high up by then. This is in Indianapolis. I'd feel silly reporting it but man oh man it looked JUST like him. Still creeped out tho.

Doesn't hurt to call it in.

No, I did not ask when the FBI is notified of a muder - why was the DIRECTOR of the FBI notified? He is the head of the FBI with lots of things on his plate. I doubt the head of the FBI is notified every time there is a murder in the United States.
Well I certainly can't answer that but I could speculate that the DIRECTOR was probably notified because it was a DOUBLE teen homicide and links to IOWA were initially suspected so the likelihood of a SK would be something important to elevate up to that level. That's my guess. Plus the sheer numbers of officers would need his attention too I would imagine. HTH.

I searched all LE statements and interviews since the sketch was released. Do you have a link? I never heard that. I did hear him say not to focus on it. TIA

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Its actually written right on the poster itself IIRC which may be in the media thread.

I'm only on page 12 of this thread and I hope someone else has reposted the link, but here's what I found in a very quick Google Search:

http://fox59.com/2017/08/04/delphi-tip-line-leads-to-dozens-of-unrelated-arrests/

"When we go interview them, we go to their house. They’ve got stolen articles in their house or they’ve got, unfortunately, we’ve found meth labs in homes. We’ve found drugs laying on tables. Warrants have been served, because when we go to do the background on that person, we find that persons wanted on another case," said ISP Sgt. Kim Riley.
Thanks Eastcoaster. Several posters linked it for Gracie already but I don't think she has posted recently.

No, I did not ask when the FBI is notified of a muder - why was the DIRECTOR of the FBI notified? He is the head of the FBI with lots of things on his plate. I doubt the head of the FBI is notified every time there is a murder in the United States.

I too found it strange that Director Comey would be informed about the girls murders. Possibly some connection with something the FBI is already investigating??????????

Abby was 13yo and Libby was 13yo + two months as her birthday was in December. The girls were going to enter the eighth grade. That is middle school not high school. Right? Where I come from 9 -12 grades are high school.

I stand corrected. A would be 14 if she were alive today I believe. Her birthday was commemorated recently. I wasn't aware of L's birthday. They were not children or pre teens and were old enough to be out on their own. I believe they were in Delphi community middle school but I could be wrong again. :frown:
Right I am on the first post in this thread which firstly says "two 13 year old girls" but then says Libby was 14 and Abbey was 13. So Libby was 14 and 2 months and Abbey was a few months off 14.

Earlier I posted about how common it is to see guys that look like BG and sure enough, I just saw a dead ringer at Walmart. Like spooky close. It was him and another guy getting ready to change lights using a high lifter type mechanical cart thing. He saw me eyeing him and gave me the creepiest look. Made me nervous so I walked past and went around the other aisle to get another look and maybe a stealth pic but he was too high up by then. This is in Indianapolis. I'd feel silly reporting it but man oh man it looked JUST like him. Still creeped out tho.
So someone caught you staring at them,and you got creeped out? Then you stalked around the next isle to snap a pic? I can see where this entire situation would have totally just given you the creeps.

I too found it strange that Director Comey would be informed about the girls murders. Possibly some connection with something the FBI is already investigating??????????
I just clicked on the FBI twitter page in the media thread and it mentions a lot of MS13 gang member arrests. These Delphi murders were on the 13th of the month and is a signature for the gang. That is another reason for notifying the crime to the Director if they are already dealing with other crimes connected to the number 13. JMO.

I just clicked on the FBI twitter page in the media thread and it mentions a lot of MS13 gang member arrests. These Delphi murders were on the 13th of the month and is a signature for the gang. That is another reason for notifying the crime to the Director if they are already dealing with other crimes connected to the number 13. JMO.
Do you think the palindrome dates mean anything?

Do you think the palindrome dates mean anything?
No but I do think the 13th and this MS13 thing is worth a look. There are mug shots of the recent arrests but they are too small to view on my mobile phone screen and they won't zoom. I am going to google to see if I can load better mug shots.

No but I do think the 13th and this MS13 thing is worth a look. There are mug shots of the recent arrests but they are too small to view on my mobile phone screen and they won't zoom. I am going to google to see if I can load better mug shots.
Isn't MS13 an all mexican gang though?

ANY STATISTICIANS HERE?
If 1\4 of the population of 3,000 are between the ages of 40 and 60, that would be 750 people. Half are men...so that's 375.
Narrow the 375 to those within the weight guidelines, height guidelines, not blue eye guidelines, with reddish brown hair, and of the caucasian race, how many do you have? Maybe we need a census taker, or genetist?

Isn't MS13 an all mexican gang though?
South American mainly. Some of the mugshots are lighter skinned males and I just wanted a better look for comparison. There were some illegal immigrants who had been sent back more than once in amongst the arrests and I think 1 is still on the run. There are a lot of media websites covering the story. If you have a normal screen to view you may get a clearer pic than me. The FBI twitter link is already in the media thread but other sources were more informative.

Question sleuthers: since when is the FBI "Director" notified of a murder - any murder? It was stated in a news conference (I believe) that former FBI Director, Jim Comey, was notified more than once of these murders. I can find nothing out there that states this is common practice to notify the Director of the FBI of a murder. I know why the FBI got involved early on so that is not my question.
That's my question. Bless these girls.

So... your question is, when is the FBI director notified of murders?

ETA: looking into it this is interesting

• What is the Critical Incident Response Group?
    The FBI’s Critical Incident Response Group (CIRG) provides rapid assistance to incidents in a crisis. Through CIRG, expert assistance is available in cases involving the abduction or mysterious disappearance of children, crisis management, hostage negotiation, criminal investigative analysis, and special weapons and tactics. CIRG also assists in the assessment, selection, and training of FBI undercover employees.

ETA2: I can imagine anytime CIRG is called the Director is made aware of it. How in depth that is may vary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helengably