IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #67

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I found the discussion on the TOD, but respectfully disagree. TOD is determined by autopsy-ME not family. Liver temp tells all. Perhaps this link will help. In a homicide, the body temp is taken at the scene. Hence the tents in populated areas, the ME's required presence with medical bag etc.

https://autarkaw.org/2008/07/21/time-of-death-a-classic-ode-problem/
http://www.studyworld.com/basementpapers/papers/stack12_14.html
http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/postmortem+lividity
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livor_mortis

I do not mean internet protocol. I refer to a vehicle of interest in this case that the police may be looking for since they are looking for one that may have been parked at High Bridge Trail Head.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-67&p=13631157#post13631157 [I hope I did that right!]

I will keep searching for the profile discussion, thx
We had a big discussion on TOD and killed vs died and most of us don't want to go over it again as it just went round and round forever. If you really want to see what was discussed I will try and look back at least to see what thread it was in (unless anyone else can remember?)

My opinion was that the petition to seal only stated when they were killed, which I felt could mean TOD may not have been exactly determined and could have spanned a few hours either side of midnight for example.

I think it was discussed before June because that was when the thread closed for a time IIRC.

Re the vehicle, IMO LE must have traced and discounted all vehicles as they never mentioned it again. They made BG a suspect because he had not come forward AFAIR.

It is a human characteristic to create our own downfall. Regardless of how smart and cunning he appears to be, eventually a criminal will overlook or forget something. If he got away with ten crimes like this, on the 11th one he can make the mistake. It is about percentages. Eventually percentages catch up with people.
I don't think he was smart and cunning. Whatever his intent, it didn't go as planned and to get caught on camera and audio, having not found and destroyed the incriminating phone, as well as the possibility of dna evidence, his days are numbered, I agree. He is being protected by someone I believe as well, which will also very likely be another way he will be detected. AJMO.

It was definitely posted here months ago. I read the post.

I tried to find it here ... not successful. Even tried scrolling through some of the FB accounts, but my eyes are all askew now, sorry ...

Hello
I kind of lurk and didnt know enough to really say Hello when I signed up. So Hello.
I wonder if anyone remembers the original image of Abby on the Bridge -- where there was speculation that there was a figure in the woods peering out from behind a tree? This was before Libby's pictures were found and released and the image was of something bluish -- I have since wondered if the individual was on the deer blind -- but I can seem to search the threads to see the images again. Is there a trick to finding things?

Welcome aboard, Boxer. You may well find the image in the media thread or the image discussion thread - links to both can be found in page 1 of this thread. (So many threads :pullhair:)

Who is BG?
Bridge Guy? Initially when they published the pic they asked for him to come forward. When he didn't they called him a suspect and issued the audio. (That's how I remember it anyhow - correct me if wrong)

Thanks. Good stuff.

Speeeecificallllly, why was the creek so high, I forgot? (For example, "Raining for x number of days", snowmelt, etc...)

Sorry, I also see "crossed creek twice"...all this time I was thinking once, guess I'm confused...
Creek high based on officially measured and published levels likely due to snow melt etc. Crossed creek twice - once walking over the bridge and once more to end up at crime scene.

So, again why no profile released?

Maybe because it's contents would reveal/allude to specific case details/information they don't want released (for example, if maybe he is a sexual sadist).
I think a good point was made that if LE released a profile and it turned out way off then the defence would have a field day, so maybe LE keep the profile in house only.

I personally think they cannot release a profile without giving away details of the crime, which they presently wish to keep under wraps. JMO.

Her, I came to Web Sleuths only recently. The Delphi Murders thread is now up to #67. Can you link the write-up so that late-comers can access the document?
I wish I could and searched for it a bit ago. However after 67 threads it's in there somewhere or removed.
No big deal that you weren't here for all the threads that's going to happen for many many posters.

Also, the debates on the dates, it became so much so that all I could do was laugh to myself. I mean ppl were even debating the definition of the word killed. To each there own on that. It's a place where many will post and things head in other directions. I still lurk.

I wish I could and searched for it a bit ago. However after 67 threads it's in there somewhere or removed.
No big deal that you weren't here for all the threads that's going to happen for many many posters.

Also, the debates on the dates, it became so much so that all I could do was laugh to myself. I mean ppl were even debating the definition of the word killed. To each there own on that. It's a place where many will post and things head in other directions. I still lurk.
Well that's what we do on here, debate and scroll and roll and laugh and lurk.
:laughing:
All in our own opinions thankfully.

Bumping Confusion's post from page 1 of this thread for BoP and others who may be interested.

Yes, I can imagine! I've been involved in many of those debates myself which is why I'm willing to go back and look for myself. I remember a discussion once about floor tiles in the Missy Bevers case...I think we even drove the mods a little bit insane with that one lol...cheers

I did not mean to imply you were bogging down a thread. The topic was hotly debated with both sides adamant about their position. I personally have never had to write an obit where a date wasn't positively known. Having said that, I do distinctly remember other members stating that they did indeed choose a date. Simply tossing out there as a fwiw since it sounds like you weren't on the thread then.

Personally, I don't know how you manage to type let alone keep your eyes open with a migraine as the pain is so intense. I feel for you. :(

Oh, you weren't implying-I was stating =) I have finally succumbed and had to take some crazy strong meds...

I was the one who posted the Amateur profile. I, in no way shape or form have any training, I'm an accountant after all..LOL It was just my random suspicions.

They can't catch this guy soon enough for me. Every day that goes by is a day he should be eating prison food and worrying about his last day on earth. Indiana has the death penalty and his day can't come soon enough.

Today is the day!!! God Bless LE and God Bless the families that have had to endure this tragedy.

I posted one too...I think a bunch of us have tried to profile.

Im still really on this guy with the pulled up lower lip and the house full of garbage. I wonder what the FBI is talking to him about. I hope it's him, because then he's off the street.

this is the act of a depraved individual...and everything about this guys face and demeanor in these pictures is screaming BG to me...

wonder if they still have old sparky or a nice soothing gas chamber, because they will need to execute this guy so hopefully its as gruesome as possible,hopefully his trial is an unbearable humiliation for him, and his last meal won't stay down from fear...Bon Appetite'!...weirdo. Get ready for hell.

MOO

If WS members wish to post their own amateur profile in this case, that’s fine, but please do not bring them in from other sites.

Also, please do not link to reddit. It is not an approved link at Websleuths.

:tyou:

I was the one who posted the Amateur profile. I, in no way shape or form have any training, I'm an accountant after all..LOL It was just my random suspicions.

They can't catch this guy soon enough for me. Every day that goes by is a day he should be eating prison food and worrying about his last day on earth. Indiana has the death penalty and his day can't come soon enough.

Today is the day!!! God Bless LE and God Bless the families that have had to endure this tragedy.

They can't catch him soon enough for me either as he badly needs to be incarcerated before he kills again. I dread checking the forum every day to see if he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raja5367