IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a May 2016 photo, holding a new baby, he is at least 40 lbs heavier.

It seems to me like a very bold move to publicize a possible link between DN & Abby and Libby. I think back to Ron Logan and I guess I can see the location link but I don’t recall any other media mentions of possible POIs. I suppose it’s just me being impatient wanting to know how significant this possible development could be.

I agree that it's a bold move- and I think most of the MSM articles are being hastily cobbled together with info from other sites. Citizens noticed the similarity and publicized it-NOT law enforcement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really want this case to be solved but I, JMO, do not think he is the BG.

Looking at the mugshot where he was hefty, compared to the composite, it seriously looks like it was drawn based on the mugshot. Not necessarily the hair, but look at the lines under the eyes. They are eerily similar IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree. I haven't really commented on the case much but I've been quietly following along.

In the few unidentified persons cases I've followed (LEK and Lyle Stevik) people suggest matches that never, ever, seem to look even slightly like the UID. So I'm usually pretty skeptical about these things. But when I saw DNs older mug shot next to the composite sketch I was blown away by how similar they looked to me. I am not sure if I am sold that he is BG, but I def see the resemblance.

In some of his mug shots he resembles BG more so than others. My guess is this guy is a permanent transient. Especially with all the other charges he has had in a variety of locations. With being a RSO I am sure he has problems getting jobs and housing. I would think his military training is what he has to rely on to live his transient lifestyle. It does sound to me like he has some sort of PTSD or other mental illness that is quite extreme given the nature and variety of his other charges. If he is BG it makes sense that he could not be found quickly and the bits and pieces we do know from LE are starting to fit now. I hope for the families' sakes this is the closure they need.

I agree that it's a bold move- and I think most of the MSM articles are being hastily cobbled together with info from other sites. Citizens noticed the similarity and publicized it-NOT law enforcement.

That's exactly right. (sadly!). All LE Indiana has ever stated, (afaik), is that they are treating this guy, like the 1000's of other tips they have received. Nothing less, nothing more.

Apologies, my head is spinning. Do we know where DN was in Nov 2011? I've been looking at trail murders. There is one on Websleuths that appears unsolved. David Michael Grubbs, walking home on a bike trail in Oregon, nearly decapitated. :(

The 23-year-old’s body was found on the Central Ashland Bike Path near the Hunter Park tennis courts at about 5:35 p.m. Saturday. Police said he had been dead less than 30 minutes when the body was discovered.

While today’s autopsy revealed that “multiple sharp force injuries to the head and neck” killed Grubbs, police have publicly identified the weapon only as “a very sharp, possibly medium to large-sized, edged weapon.”
Source: http://www.mailtribune.com/article/20111122/NEWS07/111220340

A homemade hatchet found was turned over to police:
http://www.mailtribune.com/article/20131022/News/310220308

When Ben Treiger waded into Wagner Creek behind his Talent house last December after a rainstorm, he expected to pick out the standard debris that flows into town after such an event.

This time, however, he discovered a hand-made hatchet crudely fashioned from what appeared to be a saw blade. He showed it to his wife, Rachel, who turned ashen.
“I looked at it and I was like, oh my God, that’s what they were looking for,” Rachel Treiger said.

The hatchet is one of about 80 blades, including machetes, inspected by Ashland police during their investigation of the Nov. 19, 2011, murder, which has turned cold without a suspect, police said.

Just reading the first page of posts, Ashland Oregon sounds eerily like Delphi. People left their doors unlocked. The murder location was on a bike trail near RR tracks. The websleuths link:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?155330-OR-David-Grubbs-23-Ashland-19-Nov-2011

Wow!!! Great find. Sure does sound like his MO. Let's hope this is break a lot of grieving victims are waiting for

Citizens publicized it, yes, but LE in Colorado saw the sketch of BG (I think they were tipped to look at it-speculation)

"When we were made aware of some tips that involved a double homicide in Indiana we did contact law enforcement out there, it is their case, and we will not be speaking to it, because we do not know their case," Jacque Kirby with the El Paso County Colorado Sheriff's Office told us.

http://fox59.com/2017/09/27/authorities-investigating-possible-delphi-link-after-man-arrested-in-colorado/

sorry about the link--copy and paste it into browser..my mac just can't handle those fixed headers

I thought the sketch was drawn with the help of the other people on the trail that day. I wonder if those witnesses can confirm that this is the man they saw, and based the sketch on!

LE never said they had a suspect's DNA.. only they were testing for DNA iirc

I've been following this case from day one but had nothing more to offer. His mugshots and pictures just make me shiver. If he is the one who committed these horrid crimes may justice come swift. Justice for Abby and Libby!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I mean I'm sure he lost weight because he's been living out of a car with a wife, a toddler and an infant. Wonder how they've been getting money.

I'm running about 99% sure it's him currently. My mind's eye sees all the puzzle pieces coming together perfectly. Time will tell.

I read an article earlier today that I had missed (because I stopped checking in here every day out of frustration), and the article was about how the victims' families had heard more of the audio they have. (I'm sure this was discussed here). I wonder if part of the audio is them taking about BG exposing himself to them. I could see the value in not divulging this information to the public.

I read an article earlier today that I had missed (because I stopped checking in here every day out of frustration), and the article was about how the victims' families had heard more of the audio they have. (I'm sure this was discussed here). I wonder if part of the audio is them taking about BG exposing himself to them. I could see the value in not divulging this information to the public.

In the very early threads here some folks thought they saw his pants open and his junk out on the bridge. It's too difficult to say for sure but definitely possible at least.

JMO

Very early on, I read about 2 men being arrested for exposing themselves to female joggers on trails in Indianapolis & that’s what made me think BG may have exposed himself to the girls, hence the recording from Libby & statement from LE saying something along the lines of her recording as criminal activity was beginning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is brilliant.. if you're remembering correctly...he's looking more and more guilty. How long before DNA tests come back???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist