IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He sounds so calm and collected, like he has done this before. That alone is a scary thought.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I agree 100%. And he sounds like he is from Indiana. That may sound silly to those of you who aren't from Indiana but people from Indiana (myself included) seem to speak with our own accent. It is a mix of a northern (Michigan, Wisconsin) and southern (Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia) accent. "Git D-OW-N tha hill" sounds very hoosier to me.

Now that we know the video came from Liberty's phone I'm curious if they were perhaps filming and taking photos and accidentally caught the guy on camera. The perp could be running from something else and demanded the phone and when she said no he killed them (all while she still had the video recording.) Seems extreme but I'm starting to think this wasn't a planned meet up. Why would she record that?

Although he sounds calm, it sounds more like a demand to me. I think he maybe had a knife or gun at their backs forcing them to go. I think Libby recorded it knowing she felt uneasy, I dont think she would have done that if she willingly went and thought he wanted to just show them something.

The totality of the evidence and circumstances leads me to believe a knife.

He definitely had something that he used to gain control.

If the the family and LE had this info from the phone in the cloud at 6 pm, why call off the search overnight? IMO, EVERYONE -->the GOOD, the bad, the ugly are suspect.
Even more puzzling is the official search did not begin until 11:45am 2/14. Whatever the excuse the 6 to 12 hour delay until Abigail and Liberty were found allowed the muderer(s) trail to go cold.Timeline slide 6/12 at TheWindyCannel .com
link
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/timeline-13-year-old-girls-go-missing-bodies-found
:cow:

The totality of the evidence and circumstances leads me to believe a knife.

He definitely had something that he used to gain control.

A quiet weapon, yes, maybe a knife

I attended Purdue. I am from ONE STATE OVER, upon meeting me, everyone said, "You have an accent! Where are you from?"

We all sound different, even from one state over.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Ya'll, here in Texas, it sounds like heel when I say hill. The guy in the video sounds like he is saying he'll to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Lower left under the bridge.
attachment.php

That is totally at least one vehicle! I see the chrome wheel. I've never noticed it before - probably because of viewing cropped photos. Please look again folks. I'm terrible with photo enhancements.

I clearly hear "Down The Hill"

Sounds like a middle aged male. Would coincide with his appearance in the good quality photos of suspect.

Not sure about accent. I definitely don't hear northeastern or southeastern. Likely middle American? Suspect likely from Indiana IMO.

THAT SOUND CLIP IS SO CREEPY.

I think they are releasing it in hopes that someone who suspects him will hear it and it will be the straw that breaks the camel's back to push an informant to go to LE. PLEASE LET SOMEONE WHO KNOWS THIS MONSTER HEAR THIS CLIP AND SEE THE PHOTO!!

I am so proud of Libby and it is clear that her brave actions that day will be the key to giving her best friend justice and rescuing unknown girls from the same fate. The full evidence that she gathered seems to bear a heavy emotional burden on law enforcement.

I will assume that there is not a better view of the suspect on the remaining evidence, therefore I think that Libby sensed danger from the man on the bridge and they were trying to keep a safe distance. Putting both the girls and the suspect in the middle of the bridge complicates the expected narrative for me and increases both the scope of the crime scene and potential for multiple actors.

I think we should consider Libby's actions and frame of mind that day. She has the presence of mind to record a video and audio of a suspect on her phone, in addition to establishing a timeline of where they were immediately prior to the encounter. To me this suggests that she was aware of the possibility of danger before it presented itself, and increases the chance that this was not a totally random encounter.

My first thoughts when I hear the audio; it is a middle aged male, he conjoins "the hill" which to me speaks to a rural hillbilly dialect, and his tone reminds me of giving a dog orders.

That is totally at least one vehicle! I see the chrome wheel. I've never noticed it before - probably because of viewing cropped photos. Please look again folks. I'm terrible with photo enhancements.

It looks like mud and trees to me.

There are nothing but dark shadows from some sort of tree or vegetation near that red box. Look at the other two black areas beneath the red box. How people are seeing wheels anywhere in this image perplexes me.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

We can't discuss family members it's against websleuths rules.

I agree 100%. And he sounds like he is from Indiana. That may sound silly to those of you who aren't from Indiana but people from Indiana (myself included) seem to speak with our own accent. It is a mix of a northern (Michigan, Wisconsin) and southern (Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia) accent. "Git D-OW-N tha hill" sounds very hoosier to me.

Still a new poster here, but this isn't just an Indiana accent, it could also be an Illinois accent, which is just 30 or 40 miles to the west. I'm from Chicago where we all say "dese dose and dem" but chicago folk know that south of I-80 people start talking with that southern twang; and the farther south you go in IL the more twangy it gets. Maybe it's not truly 'southern', I'm sure many disagree that it's southern because up here anyone that talks like that is considered Southern, even if it's only 50 miles south of Chicago. Western IL doesn't talk like that interestingly enough.

Totally agree! I'd have been out there all night looking for my kid!! Does anyone know WHERE the girls were suppose to be picked UP and by who??

Uh, guys? That's a big rock with some smaller rocks around it. Unless I'm not looking at the right thing.

MOO

He is a loner or has a close friend that he confides in...no spouse or other...comes and goes as he pleases...He probably had a knife and used that...he sounded somewhat calm and in control..

I know the rural Delphi Hoosier accent very well. It is quite clear, he is saying, "Git down the hill. Git down the hill. Git down the hill. Git down the hill." i think he is not college educated, middle aged, lower class, and rural.
This piece of white trash killed a family friend in my town and I am very angry right now.
I saw Dan McCain on TV last night. He's from the Wabash and Erie Canal Association. I was part of that organization as well.
I saw my longtime friend Rob Ives on television today. He's the prosecutor . I hope he goes for the death penalty.
And, by the way, the last time Delphi dealt with a creep killing a girl was 130 years ago. The guys name was Amer Green. Just Google Amer Green Delphi if you want to know how Delphi dealt with him.
My family settled there 190 years ago and I have family and friends in Delphi right now. They are very upset. I gonna git off here now. Git him!

Although he sounds calm, it sounds more like a demand to me. I think he maybe had a knife or gun at their backs forcing them to go. I think Libby recorded it knowing she felt uneasy, I dont think she would have done that if she willingly went and thought he wanted to just show them something.

completely agreed. I can see it in my head now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member