IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to ask for tips if anyone has purchased a new cell phone or got a new number in the past week.

Wonder if they issue uniforms and boots, and if they do, who do those items actually belong to? - The company or the employee?

I think it would make sense that they are trying to find out what kind of shoe/boot made the print and they may be examining different styles of boots/shoes to see what fits the prints they have. That would make sense that it isn't those particular boots that are involved in the crime..JMO

Hi guys. Long time lurker from Ireland. This case made me want to join.

I believe Libbys initial snapchat picture was from a friend/family member who screenshot the picture to provide a most up to date photo for LE. I believe this was before any foul play was suspected JMO. It's possible she hadn't uploaded much to her story at this point in the day. Any other pictures expired after 24 hours. They may not have screenshot any because they may not have felt the need at that time.

I don't think the girls were catfished. Kids may over share on SM but they are smart. I also think if one girl was meeting a "boy" she'd take more than one friend so the friend wouldn't feel like the 3rd wheel. I think the suspect knew school was out and he'd get lucky. This may have worked for him before.

I believe there is only one person, I think LE worded the press conference very carefully in case it was used by a defense attorney claiming bias. If the video was in her pocket, we only have audio therfore technically they can't say the voice came from the man in the picture. They know it's his voice, they know there's nobody else but they are being VERY careful not to give any defense an inch.

The video recording may not last very long I know my phone eats the battery. But I think it lasted long enough to show a very grim picture. Those men were horrified at that press conference. I've never seen anything like it.

Does the state have the death penalty?
I could be wrong with everything I've said, JMO

I thought this same thing. Sounds like someone trying to maintain composure like when a police officer or fireman directs someone in the right direction.

NOT saying I think it's an officer or fireman at ALL. Just what the tone reminds me of. It's not urgent or angry sounding to me at all. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've listened a few times and to me the voice sounds deep and slightly raspy, maybe a smoker. MOO

It's interesting to me in the recording, I hear two distinct background noises. One is a deeper "thud" that almost sounds like it could be someone stepping on or off a loose wooden board of the bridge. The other I can't decide if it sounds like splashing or fabric swooshing.

Is it possible BG didn't see Liberty at all until he grabbed Abigail (or whatever he initially tried)? It seems that if BG has his head down walking along the bridge and Abigail was on the bridge and Liberty was off the bridge and up the hill a bit, she could have gone unseen. BG may have only thought he was dealing with one victim rather than 2.

Nothing else about this case really makes me think this guy was that smart. They obviously have a lot of evidence, probably DNA, and who knows what else tying BG to the crime. It doesn't take a local or someone familiar with the property to know to walk away from the trail and look around to see if there's any houses, roads, etc. in view. He probably just led them around that first bend and felt pretty safe.

and this is the image you are talking about?
2ljm0xi.jpg

No. from this one. If it were a post we would expect it to be uniform the entire length. That doesn't appear to be the case, especially when you zoom in and look at the pixelation and solid color on the top half.

ETA: Now that I see both yours and mine together I can see that it in fact might be the tree trunk which would also let light thru the center. Regardless, it is not a post and why wouldn't LE come to this conclusion that it was the tree?

attachment.jpg

[video=twitter;834521628419710989]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/834521628419710989[/video]

Alexis McAdamsVerified account‏@AlexisMcAdamsTV 1m1 minute ago
EVIDENCE: Police still sweeping #Delphi for evidence in murders. Police brought these boots in to analyze-NOT key evidence at this point

I came back to all this talk about boots and it took me a while to figure out what was going on ... bumping this previous post which explains.

Generally the scanner thread, which is in the Parking Lot, affectionately know as 'the basement', hence the 'donwstairs' It's a member only area. You can't talk about what is heard on the scanner up here in gen pop. It has to stay down there.

Also 'Sceeps' are scanner people, we listen in the dark and occasionally someone will throw us a cupcake.

gen pop, that seriously made me laugh.

The video recording may not last very long I know my phone eats the battery. But I think it lasted long enough to show a very grim picture. Those men were horrified at that press conference. I've never seen anything like it.

Agreed. That is what led me to believe they heard or saw what happened. The murder is horrible enough even for seasoned professionals but to hear or see it is something different. Everyone one of those men on that stage looked horrified, sad, mad, etc.Tragic.

I came back to all this talk about boots and it took me a while to figure out what was going on ... bumping this previous post which explains.

they r matching up footprints with boots. So they took a,mold and bringing pairs in. Figured they would. They will learn size, style,

Im wondering how busy the trails were that day. Has LE talked with other hikers? New here so please excuse me if this has been answered.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The time has come to release more info, in my opinion. You can barely get a glimpse of what that man sounded like in that 1 second video blip. He's had all this time to get rid of evidence, create alibis, etc., and time is ticking away. Release the video (not just two grainy stills) of the suspect walking, and a lot longer audio clip from the phone. Is there video on that phone as well as audio that would be helpful? Release it.

The police will only release what they have to. They cannot release audio of the perp that indicates the girls are going to be or are being assaulted or him replying to them pleading for their lives for example for the sake of the girl's families. I can't imagine how it must feel for them to hear that horrific audio sample today.

Hello everyone. Im new here, but I've been reading this thread since last week. This is horrific and tragic and it makes me feel like I won't ever let my children out of my sight again. I was thinking about the cell phone "pinging around town" as per the article below, and I thought that maybe LE could check surveillance cameras or traffic cameras around the times the cell phone pinged those areas. Maybe it will show this creep with a clearer image and they could share it with the public? Just thinking out loud...

Here is the article I'm referring to:
http://wlfi.com/2017/02/14/community-continues-to-search-for-missing-teens-in-carroll-county/

Welcome to Websleuths!

The FBI audio is much faster speed than the one released this morning, and you can no longer hear "Go" on the FBI one. Plus, the one this morning, you can distinctly hear a rhythmic movement like walking, not so much on the FBI because of speed played at.

LE at the presser specifically refused to answer the question of how far away from the perp the girls were when they shot the video of him on bridge. I wonder why?

I'm not being sarcastic here, but can someone explain to me why it matters if we heard "go" or "get" before "down the hill"?

I keep seeing this referenced and am curious why it matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly dont think BG was wearing Wellies in the pictures we've seen. His pants would not be that loose around his ankles IMO

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Terrain suggests he walked them quite a distance. 1) to get to a decent slope and 2) to get as far away from earshot as possible.

delphi.jpg

There was no mentioning of a backpack or duffelbag today right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grimlockedin