IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they 100 percent have their man. I dont think he's lawyered up. He's extremely dangerous and a huge suicide risk.

<modsnip>

they are probably trying to see if he's all there too...but the fact that he can behave as a father and orchestrate a move and
make strategic decisions to leave a county where he is in trouble and violate terms, that he would post and present a normal facade to the world via his facebook page, that he would sneak in the night to key a car ...

Organized, resentful, sneaky car keying..he does this to people who helped him.

He is a bully and a psychopath and knows just what he is doing. I am sure he will try to fool the shrinks....and the FBI.

I hope they smoke his a$$.

MOO

I do not believe DN is very intelligent or organized. Keying a car is impulsive and represents impulse control and anger issues. He is a very disturbed individual with an internal world full of rage, abandonment, an inability to maintain a solid self identity, ...the kind of pathology that results from serious inadequacies of care during the first four years of life. This disturbance interferes with all areas of functioning. I agree, he could very well kill himself.

Yes. Peeping, sneaking peeks while masturbating in a public bathroom, driving infractions, marijuana charges and one DV charge from a woman who is still his wife, just had his baby and was traveling, willingly, with him. He may be a mess, but these are not anything more than petty crimes. There are no charges anywhere resulting from him stabbing anyone, shooting anyone, robbing anyone, burglary, assault with a weapon. He scared some women in a public bathroom. To me it is not a big deal. The one person that claims he was violent towards her has forgiven him.

I refuse to rush to judgment here. I refuse to put 2 & 2 together and conclude 5.

I can wait until LE tells me there is a connection to the murders of Libby and Abby. Poor RL was dragged through he** and he had as much to do with the murders as you and I.

I hesitate to consider KN's being with DN as testament to him being a petty criminal. KN is a victim, and as we have seen countless times, victims of domestic violence often continue to stay with the person who is violent, in an endless seesaw of violence, make up, peace, escalating tension, and violence. She wrote a letter to the court begging them to let her not go to court to face him. Yet once his no contact order ran out, she was back with him. His facebook was full of posts that were meant to illicit sympathy from her, to show her he had changed. (all my opinion, from seeing this go down many times). So her actions do not mediate or minimize his capability for violence in my opinion.

Let's not jump to conclusions. DN, as far as we know, is a petty criminal and most of his arrests are for driving infractions. Step back, take a deep breath. There is nothing to link him to any murder yet, not even the biker in CO.

Exposing himself in some public spaces is not something that, alone, sets off my alert buttons that he could be a coldblooded murderer. Marijuana? One instance of DV and the woman is back with him? I am just not ready to pin him as 'the guy'.

Respectfully I have to disagree. Multiple offenses of exhibitionism is a serious matter despite the fact that our society often makes jokes about guys in raincoats. While all who have this sexual criminal tendency do not escalate to "hands on" offenses, those with histories of multiple run ins with the law in adolescence and young adulthood are far more likely to have sociopathic tendencies and impulse disorder issues. Type one exhibitionists flash and kind of whip out their placid member.Type II exhibitionists (more dangerous) expose erect penises and will frequently masturbate during the exposure to insure erectness. DN is type II.

Yes. Peeping, sneaking peeks while masturbating in a public bathroom, driving infractions, marijuana charges and one DV charge from a woman who is still his wife, just had his baby and was traveling, willingly, with him. He may be a mess, but these are not anything more than petty crimes. There are no charges anywhere resulting from him stabbing anyone, shooting anyone, robbing anyone, burglary, assault with a weapon. He scared some women in a public bathroom. To me it is not a big deal. The one person that claims he was violent towards her has forgiven him.

I refuse to rush to judgment here. I refuse to put 2 & 2 together and conclude 5.

I can wait until LE tells me there is a connection to the murders of Libby and Abby. Poor RL was dragged through he** and he had as much to do with the murders as you and I.

Respectfully, the labeling of a man who masturbates hidden in women's bathroom, exhibits himself to unsuspecting women and children on numerous occasions, and is a RSO who flew the coop,...well...I just don't see this pattern as indicative of a petty criminal. Not to mention the hatchet threats and the carrying of firearms as a convicted criminal.

Have they ID'd him? Was he threatening them or just carrying a hatchet and that alone was frightening to them? Has he been convicted?

Even the thinnest slice of cheese has 2 sides.

I am ready to sign up as counsel for this guy, I think he is being railroaded - pun completely intended.

Serious question, TeaTime. Are you a lawyer? A defense lawyer?

Random youtube videos are not permitted. We have no way of verifying the source of the content.

Respectfully I have to disagree. Multiple offenses of exhibitionism is a serious matter despite the fact that our society often makes jokes about guys in raincoats. While all who have this sexual criminal tendency do not escalate to "hands on" offenses, those with histories of multiple run ins with the law in adolescence and young adulthood are far more likely to have sociopathic tendencies and impulse disorder issues. Type one exhibitionists flash and kind of whip out their placid member.Type II exhibitionists (more dangerous) expose erect penises and will frequently masturbate during the exposure to insure erectness. DN is type II.

Things I wish I hadn’t read for $1,000, Alex!
-
Just joking.
Sort of.
-
His repeated exposing has been some kind of alert for me. But in terms of a gateway crime to murder I would have picked his domestic violence. Maybe I’m wondering if DN is BG then the exposing would be connected to him murdering females. But then we have Tim Watkins. I am a card-carrying member that DN is disturbed. I’m just not sold on any outcome.

Things I wish I hadn&#8217;t read for $1,000, Alex!
-
Just joking.
Sort of.
-
His repeated exposing has been some kind of alert for me. But in terms of a gateway crime to murder I would have picked his domestic violence. Maybe I&#8217;m wondering if DN is BG then the exposing would be connected to him murdering females. But then we have Tim Watkins. I am a card-carrying member that DN is disturbed. I&#8217;m just not sold on any outcome.

These are all indications of his escalation in violence.

He goes from flashing his penis to flashing his hatchet.

I don't think he is being "railroaded." For that term, imo, it would mean LE is conniving to make charges that aren't supported by evidence. I don't see LE doing any such thing. They haven't confirmed he is anything other than a POI, just like anyone else they are looking at based on leads. LE has been very careful, imo, not to railroad him.

We on WS are not LE, we're not prosecutors, we're not a jury. We might have strong opinions about this guy, but we aren't in position to railroad.

FWIW, I agree with you that it's a huge leap from his known crimes to a major crime like double murder. I do, however, think this is BG. But if LE says it's not him, then it's not him.

jmopinion

I did, in fact, mean railroaded here by posters who have jumped to conclude that he is so awful, he must have killed the biker and Abby and Libby.

I did, in fact, mean railroaded here by posters who have jumped to conclude that he is so awful, he must have killed the biker and Abby and Libby.

Nobody, not a single person, has implied that "he must have" killed the biker and the girls. I do not know where you get this from.

Respectfully, the labeling of a man who masturbates hidden in women's bathroom, exhibits himself to unsuspecting women and children on numerous occasions, and is a RSO who flew the coop,...well...I just don't see this pattern as indicative of a petty criminal. Not to mention the hatchet threats and the carrying of firearms as a convicted criminal.
Additionally, he actually interacted with one victim, asking her if she wants to join, it will be fun. He was getting closer and closer to actual contact

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I see most here are hopeful that a striking resemblance to the sketch, a long history of law breaking and violent/deviant behaviors along with opportunity means and motive may mean the killer is caught -
Everyone is waiting for the next presser to know what is legally happening.

We have no power to railroad someone.

Do the majority of people here think he is BG? Most likely.

If he is not charged by Indiana LE, will the majority agree with LE? Most likely, but with disappointment that BG is not caught.

If the evidence doesn't seem enough to convict in court, will WSers notice and comment on that? Oh yeah.

If there is not enough evidence, will WS think he should be found guilty anyway? No way! We know the law of the land.

I have not noticed railroading with this guy. I have noticed people stating they think this is BG, I've notice people stating they are unsure, and I've noticed people saying they want the right perp caught.

I know you were using a pun in your statement, but it's a strong accusation to make that he is being railroaded, and I think it's an unfair statement...both with LE and here on WS.

jmopinion

This post lands at random.

Members have differing opinions. Disagree, move on, and stick to discussing the case, not other Websleuthers.

Posts that appear designed to incite conflict will be removed and posters subject to loss of posting privileges.

If DN was truly living under a bridge would his wife and newborn have been with him. Do the hospitals discharge an infant to the streets? I can't imagine what a terrible life they must have had.

I'm looking over the image thread and found this picture to be very telling. Credit for the pictures goes to NIN for her excellent work.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...erty-German-14-Delphi&p=13346085#post13346085

Looking back, it sure looks like that could be the blade of a hatchet.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• indiana gloves large-Nin.jpg
    indiana gloves large-Nin.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 706
  • indiana gloves-Nin.jpg
    indiana gloves-Nin.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 702
I think they 100 percent have their man. I dont think he's lawyered up. He's extremely dangerous and a huge suicide risk.

<modsnip>

they are probably trying to see if he's all there too...but the fact that he can behave as a father and orchestrate a move and
make strategic decisions to leave a county where he is in trouble and violate terms, that he would post and present a normal facade to the world via his facebook page, that he would sneak in the night to key a car ...

Organized, resentful, sneaky car keying..he does this to people who helped him.

He is a bully and a psychopath and knows just what he is doing. I am sure he will try to fool the shrinks....and the FBI.

I hope they smoke his a$$.

MOO

Just wanted to let you know that I get what you're saying. So far I haven't seen any "evidence" that makes a good enough case against DN for me. Until someone specifically places him or his wife in Delphi (in Delphi itself-not an hour away or 30 minutes away) or we get confirmation of matching DNA, I am putting him on my list of "maybes." He seems to like his hatchet but, so far, has only threatened people with it (from what we know from MSM). Even Tim Watkins was killed with a gun, not a hatchet, and we have zero ideas as to what killed Abby and Libby. I want this case tied up as much as anyone, but so much of what we know about DN doesn't add up for me in the Delphi case that I am way too much on the fence to say one way or another.

If DN was truly living under a bridge would his wife and newborn have been with him. Do the hospitals discharge an infant to the streets? I can't imagine what a terrible life they must have had.

Hospitals discharge to people with addresses; they don't verify the addresses to see if they are, in fact, legit. If someone had called a social worker and turned the family in as "homeless" then a hospital social worker would have worked with them to find housing, ie: shelter, income-based apartments, etc. We don't know that SHE was homeless at the time of birth. She could have been staying with friends, family, etc.

Yes. It breaks my heart to think about this aspect. I just can't make him fit. I'm trying to force it all together in my mind.

However,
DNs resemblance to the sketch and LEs willingness to allow the media to run this long with this guy is HUGE IMO.

I would totally agree, except look how at long they strung RL around...

I think this would be great if this is the guy, however, I don't want there to be tunnel vision in case he isn't. I understand how it looks, and this guy has major issues, but what if our guy is still out there? I'm praying for an answer either way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanamburga