IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is okay to discuss the content of KN's FB page only as it was contained in the MSM article linked above. It is not okay to go beyond the article and discuss her actual FB page or to sleuth her and post about it here.

Regarding who was to pick up the girls:

It was previously authorized to discuss the GH debunking video, not to use everything in it as established fact.

I understand the reference to DG being the one who was to pick up the girls apparently came from a FB conversation GH had with a person believed to be Becky Patty. A FB conversation relayed through an online video does not equate to fact that would be sourced from MSM or LE. It is therefore not allowed to definitively discuss DG as the person who was to pick up the girls or to sleuth him as a family member and post about it here.

Hope that helps clarify.

Is a hatchet considered a weapon? I wouldn't think so even though it can be used as one. But then so can a hammer.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
b

I am not a lawyer... I believe it can be considered a weapon if you are threatening people with it.. IMO

I think it is silly to think the authorities are the least bit concerned with letting the users of Websleuths know how their investigation is going.

DN is still in custody and multiple jurisdictions are investigating him for multiple crimes. The fact that he is still being held should tell us all we need to know.

The police don't tend to hang on to innocent people for very long.

I assume this is OK to post here since MSM?

http://wishtv.com/2017/10/05/facebook-post-raises-new-questions-in-delphi-double-murders/

Then why haven't they cleared him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If there is no DNA at the CS then they will have to gather other evidence to go with the video/audio/witness evidence that they do have. Perhaps he has no alibi for the 13th so cannot clear him. MOO. Think RL and how long that went on? :thinking:

The video and audio is the "surveillance footage" and is remarkable factual evidence. There are witnesses putting the video and sketch man on the trail. That man has never come forward voluntarily and now there is a chance to identify him finally. Here's hoping.

DN is known to be associated with at least two cars, there are various video cams and storefronts that film streets in places like Flora. Dephi, Monticello, Lafayette, Camden, Kokomo.
DNs connections to the Delphi area are likely being investigated now.
The ISP and FBI swept up the forest floor to take to testing - which seems like that would take months.
There are witnesses on trail (scared witnesses.)

If its him, hopefully they will find something - and if it isnt him, he will just face the other things he has been doing.

It is okay to discuss the content of KN's FB page only as it was contained in the MSM article linked above. It is not okay to go beyond the article and discuss her actual FB page or to sleuth her and post about it here.

Regarding who was to pick up the girls:

It was previously authorized to discuss the GH debunking video, not to use everything in it as established fact.

I understand the reference to DG being the one who was to pick up the girls apparently came from a FB conversation GH had with a person believed to be Becky Patty. A FB conversation relayed through an online video does not equate to fact that would be sourced from MSM or LE. It is therefore not allowed to definitively discuss DG as the person who was to pick up the girls or to sleuth him as a family member and post about it here.

Hope that helps clarify.
TY Sb. I think it does clarify. I will think "if in doubt, leave it out".

If any hair found has DNA available, it should be fine for comparison, jmo.

I think it is silly to think the authorities are the least bit concerned with letting the users of Websleuths know how their investigation is going.

DN is still in custody and multiple jurisdictions are investigating him for multiple crimes. The fact that he is still being held should tell us all we need to know.

The police don't tend to hang on to innocent people for very long.

I assume this is OK to post here since MSM?

http://wishtv.com/2017/10/05/facebook-post-raises-new-questions-in-delphi-double-murders/

He’s not being held because of this case, he’s being held for things he did in Colorado. IMO

What if a potential BG POI or suspect is a chimera or a mosaic? It could account for there not being a match depending on where the POI or suspect's DNA sample was taken.

http://genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask23

It's a fascinating possibility, but the one type of chimerism (tetragametic chimerism) that would actually rule out a POI when they were in fact, the origin of the sample, is incredibly rare. Note that other types of chimerism and mosaicism are actually probably so common as to be the rule in most people rather than the exception. But these types are not thought to cause a false exclusion. Forensic DNA analysts would be aware of the extra alleles and it could possibly complicate the testing but the dominant genome of the POI would also be present and could be used for comparison for these common types of chimerism/mosaicism.

He’s not being held because of this case, he’s being held for things he did in Colorado. IMO

They arrested him. ISP can't just waltz in and take him from them. He is being investigated for serious crimes in CO. IN authorities wouldn't reveal their hand if they have anything. To do so would be foolish, amateurish, and unprofessional.

DN is known to be associated with at least two cars, there are various video cams and storefronts that film streets in places like Flora. Dephi, Monticello, Lafayette, Camden, Kokomo.
The ISP and FBI swept up the forest floor to take to testing - which seems like that would take months.

If its him, hopefully they will find something - and if it isnt him, he will just face the other things he has been doing.

Maybe even some shoe or boot prints left behind? Likely made a cast of them.

If there is no DNA at the CS then they will have to gather other evidence to go with the video/audio/witness evidence that they do have. Perhaps he has no alibi for the 13th so cannot clear him. MOO. Think RL and how long that went on? :thinking:

They said they have DNA.

I haven't posted in so long but ive been reading everyday though and catching up.
with this new info everything has gone crazy here again.

something that has been on my mind since LE released the sketch is how accurate do people think it is.

it took a while for the witnesses to come forward and I'll be honest I don't think i would remember what someone looked like that I walked by last week let alone month's later.
I'm just wondering how LE realease a sketch based on someones memory and nothing else.

what if the sketch is wrong. I highly doubt it is but what if it were and we were all looking for the wrong face. JMO
We don't know who the witnesses are, how many witnesses and with the exception of one, when they came forward. I have faith in the sketch. LE has been so careful with this investigation I can't imagine they would put out a sketch they weren't behind 100%. Imo at least one witness was either family or a prior victim of BG. Well have to wait to find that out.

That sounds about right to me. I wouldn't necessarily expect LE to "clear" him either TBH.

The rifle was owned by her. It was physically within his control.
The hatchet, police were looking for a man using a hatchet as a weapon.
Hmmm, I thought the gun was in the trunk of the car?

I found DN's court records in Morgan County-IN, timing on the filing of the RSO failure to Register is interesting. Has anyone found his records in CO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur