IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #72

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this could be a trivial piece of nothing but I noticed in the interview KN's hair color is a vibrant shade of red. Any prior pictures I've seen her hair is very dark. It's not the sun brightening it because if you look on the right side (her left) where it's in the shadow it's still red. The color looks fresh to me, it's too rich looking to be in the 'faded out' phase from a much darker color months ago.

We don't know where she is staying now but in the very recent past she was living in pretty dire straights. She could've grabbed a box color off a store shelf for under $10 but given their circumstances, that would still seem a luxury. However to a woman a hair color change can be a perk, a pick me up, a treat, so maybe it's nothing more than that. But what I'm wondering is did she change it to a markedly different color sometime in the recent past and has kept it that way, and was it done intentionally as an attempt to alter her appearance for traveling? Maybe not even her own choice, maybe DN wanted it that way? MOO

You’d think she wouldn’t want to show herself on TV if she is currently trying to hide? You might be right about it being DN’s idea for her to dye her hair. Or, the fact that she was already in trouble in IN for things, so she dyed it when she left there? That is interesting...IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I for one can not see anyone recognizing DN as the BG without at minimum knowing his background. He had lost weight since February (which for me was when he looked most like the sketch). But that precludes the fact that something may have been said to inidicate involvement. Looks alone, no. MOO

I don't think the CO bicyclist TW recognized DN from the sketch or photo, but I do wonder if TW caught DN exposing himself on the trail and confronted DN about it - even if just to say, "Knock it off, get outta here!" Perhaps in a rage, then, DN attacked.

But, honestly, we don't know for sure DN is the person who killed TW. He hasn't been charged for that crime, has he?

jmopinion

I don't think the CO bicyclist TW recognized DN from the sketch or photo, but I do wonder if TW caught DN exposing himself on the trail and confronted DN about it - even if just to say, "Knock it off, get outta here!" Perhaps in a rage, then, DN attacked.

But, honestly, we don't know for sure DN is the person who killed TW. He hasn't been charged for that crime, has he?

jmopinion

If the rifle matched the bullet that killed TW definitely would have been charged.
So the rifle doesnt match or the bullet was mangled beyond using to ID the barrel it was shot from.

Q: As a Felon in Indiana, isn't DN required to have DNA on file? I know we discussed this in the past re another person who wasn't a suspect but was "involved in the investigation" and I remember that the law was changed recently in IN. I do not remember the details/ dates.
DN had a Felony F6, 9/27/17 Failure To Register Charge.
Also an F6, 12/14/15, Domestic Battery (270 days sentence)

I believe the DNA requirement for Felony was effective before his 2015 case.
Is DNA required only upon conviction or at time of charge?
Does anyone remember?

TIA

Q: As a Felon in Indiana, isn't DN required to have DNA on file? I know we discussed this in the past re another person who wasn't a suspect but was "involved in the investigation" and I remember that the law was changed recently in IN. I do not remember the details/ dates.
DN had a Felony F6, 9/27/17 Failure To Register Charge.
Also an F6, 12/14/15, Domestic Battery (270 days sentence)

I believe the DNA requirement for Felony was effective before his 2015 case.
Is DNA required only upon conviction or at time of charge?
Does anyone remember?

TIA

Unless I read this article wrong at least they took his DNA as soon as he was arrested in CO. He was charged with a felony (access to a weapon.)

Is it possible IN wanted DNA from DN, he refused, so now IN gets a subpoena to force DN into giving it? Could that be the hold up as to ruling him in or out?

Aren't RSO's DNA already on file? Also isn't DNA swab taken on arrest anyway?

http://fox59.com/2017/09/29/man-cal...same-week-girls-bodies-were-found-police-say/

So, KN states he may or may not have been with her at the OB appointment on the 13th, and she did take him to his registration on the 14th. DN states he is living "under a bridge" when he checked in for his weekly registrations , yet KN states they watched the news together after the girls were murdered. You can't have it both ways! Either he was homeless or not, OR she was with him or not. Someone is not telling the truth!

Aren't RSO's DNA already on file? Also isn't DNA swab taken on arrest anyway?

Let’s assume CO took DN’s DNA upon arrest. Being that IN is another state & they are looking into DN in relation to Libby & Abby’s case, wouldn’t IN still need to get a subpoena in order to gain access to DN’s DNA? Or is it automatically entered into CODIS so that any state can run it checking for matches? I have no idea, TBH how this all works IMO

Wonder where he is currently? How odd that there would be yet another person waving a hatchet at people?!? I know that guy was last year, but seriously? What are the chances?!

That's exactly what I thought. Then I thought, maybe a useful tool/weapon for homeless people - for chopping wood for fires so not so unusual perhaps but :frown: .

That's exactly what I thought. Then I thought, maybe a useful tool/weapon for homeless people - for chopping wood for fires so not so unusual perhaps but :frown: .

Never thought of that, wow :(

Hi, can someone please bring forward the link of KN's interview? Tia.

Maybe DN was not "in happy expectation" at all because his problems would get bigger from day to day: little money, no official home, no nice car which he owned, a new baby (perhaps the wrong gender in his eyes?), more costs, a wife not concentrated on him but necessarily on the future newborn, court subpoena en masse in different states, generally fear to get caught for something in different states, hiding here and there (in the woods, in a home, in a shed perhaps) Valentins day coming, possibly a threat by his wife to leave with the children one day, possibly a threat by his employer (if he had one) to quit the job - so many reasons for a little more rage than before on the 13th.

How strange! Same first name as DN and even sort of looks like him - like an older version of DN. (I'm not implying a connection....just marveling that once again, truth is stranger than fiction.)

jmo

Totally. When I saw this guy's pic, my mind was like:
This looks like an age progressed version of DN. Crazy.

Unless I read this article wrong at least they took his DNA as soon as he was arrested in CO. He was charged with a felony (access to a weapon.)

Boxer do you have the article?
Tanks.

http://fox59.com/2017/09/29/man-cal...same-week-girls-bodies-were-found-police-say/

So, KN states he may or may not have been with her at the OB appointment on the 13th, and she did take him to his registration on the 14th. DN states he is living "under a bridge" when he checked in for his weekly registrations , yet KN states they watched the news together after the girls were murdered. You can't have it both ways! Either he was homeless or not, OR she was with him or not. Someone is not telling the truth!

True. I think the important thing is -- she is not supplying an alibi for 2/13 -- other than fuzzy statement that he did not use her car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suebrina