Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The judge ruled in favor for the following reductions:

Misdemeanor Assault Bond: Was $2,000 and reduced to $800.

Felony Menacing Bond: Was $15,000 and reduced to $5,000.

Felony Reckless Endangerment Bond: Was $3,000 and reduced to $1,000.

Our reporter in the courtroom also learned that Nations' children have been placed in DHS custody.

http://www.krdo.com/news/crime/el-p...for-el-paso-county-menacing-suspect/650477780

So does not seem like they have any evidence of him being involved in the Delphi murders as they wouldn’t reduce bail like that if he had murdered two teenagers.

TY the main links have been posted too now. Bail down to $6,800 total I make it - much reduced to my surprise.

I agree & am surprised by it, too. That is a very big difference. Now I am wondering if Stroup/Greeno would be willing to make DN some kind of deal due to this lowered bond?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree & am surprised by it, too. That is a very big difference. Now I am wondering if Stroup/Greeno would be willing to make DN some kind of deal due to this lowered bond?

Wondering if they are going to bail him out?

A deal?Greeno doesn't even have two front teeth...can he really afford to bond him out?

A deal?Greeno doesn't even have two front teeth...can he really afford to bond him out?

Not sure how they’d have the means, but even a remote possibility is disturbing MOO

Is this a normal bond for crimes like this? How much was RL's? Anyone remember? IIRC it was 10k which he didn't take up. Why would they give a low bond to someone who is very likely to abscond again? Maybe Teller county will have additional bond set. Confusing.

So does not seem like they have any evidence of him being involved in the Delphi murders as they wouldn’t reduce bail like that if he had murdered two teenagers.
No, unless they want him free so they can arrest him-there is an outstanding Indiana warrant I believe.

The judge ruled in favor for the following reductions:

Misdemeanor Assault Bond: Was $2,000 and reduced to $800.

Felony Menacing Bond: Was $15,000 and reduced to $5,000.

Felony Reckless Endangerment Bond: Was $3,000 and reduced to $1,000.

Our reporter in the courtroom also learned that Nations' children have been placed in DHS custody.

http://www.krdo.com/news/crime/el-p...for-el-paso-county-menacing-suspect/650477780

Suppose that’s a prelude to him getting out? If so, I hope KN can break the bonds with him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remember Sgt Holeman saying at the 30second mark there is very little evidence?
As an earlier poster said, transients would be very hard to trace.
https://youtu.be/jw294vlgSm4

Remember when Sgt Holeman said there was very little evidence (just 30 seconds in). A poster upthread said transients are hard to trace. So....
https://youtu.be/jw294vlgSm4

No, unless they want him free so they can arrest him-there is an outstanding Indiana warrant I believe.

possibly, so that when they arrest him there, they have him in custody while they are continuing their investigations into the murders? idk

No, in Colorado.
Also, there must be more to it. There are parents with custody of their kids who live in homeless shelters. So...?

No, in Colorado.
Also, there must be more to it. There are parents with custody of their kids who live in homeless shelters. So...?

I agree Lark. Living in a homeless shelter should not interfere with the custody of her children . There is more to it. MOO

No, in Colorado.

Her facebook says she live in Indiana. Why would she be staying in Colorado if she doesn't know anybody? Would it be that when DN was arrested they immediately took the children and put them in protective custody in CO?

Do we have any courtroom or magistrate audio of DN in court in Colorado? Does he get to say something in front of the judge, like how do you plead "Innocent" - I'd love to hear his voice to compare to the audio that sounded like it came from a much older man in the BG audio recorded on Libby's phone.

Her facebook says she live in Indiana. Why would she be staying in Colorado if she doesn't know anybody? Would it be that when DN was arrested they immediately took the children and put them in protective custody in CO?

I thought I read upstream that KN had a court date in CO. I would assume she’s there for that and/or the kids being in protective services. Not sure what it was related to (ie having a gun with DN present, custody/welfare of the kids, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dcbell