IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much as I think DN fits for the murders in so many ways, I have to admit going from exposing oneself, beating his wife, and carrying a hatchet threatening people is a far cry from murdering 2 young girls. Therefore, I think he has gotten away with much more than he has been held accountable for. Where all has he been and what all has he done? I would love to know when and how often he was "separated" from KN and where he claims he was staying. Who else would know to verify his accountability?

Hi Kkdj,
IMO DN has escalated through time - starting with 4 exposing incidents that he was arrested for (while in the Marines in SC and NC.)
Hiding in the stall a Rickers on IN Hwy 31 was a diffierent level of intrusion, and as a overall theme: Bold. The bathrooms were in the back of a busy Gas Station minimart.

I am saying it fits, not that its him. I have no opinion on his involvemet, just that the pieces are fitting together so far.

attachment.php
I believe NIN or others identified the place that Abigail was fishing. Can anyone remember - I have por luck searcning threads.

Someone a while back said they thought it was Tippecanoe River Bridge in Monticello, IN

Police Report from report from 2010 Carrol County Comet Police and Fire calls.
The address is on W 300 N Cty Rd Delphi. between the Delphi Cemetary and N 575 W.

Aug. 7, 11:53 a.m. – False reporting [FONT=&amp]5858W. 300N., Delphi.[/FONT]
Responded to a report of a woman standing in the middle of the road yelling, “Call the police!” Unable to locate anyone. Additional followup is being conducted. Kingery investigated.
http://www.carrollcountycomet.com/news/2010-08-18/Public_Records/Police_Calls.html

IMO this is a very bizarre coincidence.Deputy Kingery is still with the Sheriffs

What, do you theorize, this is a bizarre coincidence too? This happened in 2010. 7 years before the girls were killed.
DN was no where around then, right? He was in South Carolina IIRC. Or is it thought this is KN?
Or is the coincidence that Deputy Kingery is still with the Sheriff's office? I'm so confused!

I would appreciate clarification. Thanks!

Legally separated but no divorce because they didn't show and she took him back eventually IMO then they went to Co.

Considering the proximity to traffic and hikers I do not believe the Delphi or Colorado murders could have been committed by a single person. It would have taken too much time and someone would have heard or seen something suspicious. <modsnip>

attachment.php
I believe NIN or others identified the place that Abigail was fishing. Can anyone remember - I have por luck searcning threads.
It is in Monticello, Indiana.

This is the only instance of police call incident report like this.

It is a coincidence that there are murders (of women) committed where there was a report of woman yelling for police?
Even if the report was 7 years ago, it is so unusual a report it stands out to me.
I am following DN but also other ideas -- one is, I think they should bring a historical cadaver finding dog to Deer Creek and go over the creek thoroughly.

I don't see the connection, but OK.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Considering the proximity to traffic and hikers I do not believe the Delphi or Colorado murders could have been committed by a single person. It would have taken too much time and someone would have heard or seen something suspicious. <modsnip>

More people involved would INCREASE the likelihood of someone seeing or hearing them, not DECREASE.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is a discouraging statement for everyone hoping for justice for Abigail and Libby. Will they need a confession due to lack of evidence (other than low-res photos and an audio recording)?

"This is such a weird case that we don't have enough to officially rule anybody out at this point," Indiana Sgt. Kim Riley said previously. "We have people that we don't think it is, but we can't rule them out."

A concrete alibi must rule a person out though- like being in a bank on video or in a doctors office etc. .
Because they have said there might be a second person - they still might have suspicion for a POI that has no alibi and who is not a DNA match.

Close. Our professional basketball team is called the Indiana Pacers (referring to a racing horse). I believe our football team considered the horse correlation when naming themselves the Indianapolis Colts.

Not picking on you, Shiressleuth. In fact, you are one of my favorite posters. I’m just trying to keep our sleuthing accurate.

And, there's also the Green Bay Packers! I think "Indiana Packers" isn't the worst name ever for a sports franchise. :moo:

We're only allowed to discuss KN's comments in youtube and MSM interviews, so can't comment on her court activity. But I can say that IN court case records do not show DN had any restraining orders filed against him in IN.
https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/#/vw/Search

ETA: He DID have a No Contact Order (not a Protective Order), see my post 148 below.
If there was a no contact order how could they have had contact with each other at all on 13th or 14th Feb?

I can not see that there is any no contact order.

So, as I read this, there was never a divorce action? I can't find one anywhere else. I thought there was talk of them not following up in the courts about the divorce.

costs money to get divorced.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members