IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. This^^^.
O/T, but maybe not. Two nights ago I was walking my neighbor's dog around the block. There's a stray who follows us, and so does my cat. The cat stays back a little, until the dogs forget about him, then he rushes up out of the darkness and streaks past us, teasing them. It's so funny, I really enjoy this game. We all do, so it's a semi-regular thing; same time, same circle around the block and down the alley to home. Sometimes one of the animals lags a little, so we wait. We were waiting for the cat, and a man walked by, dark clothes, hoodie up, hands in his front pockets. It was cold. I had a leash, or I'd have had my hands in my pockets, too. As he passed us, we each nodded and said hello, and I called back the stray, who was looking for the cat. The man turned around and started walking back towards me. but his hands were now in a different place. It was dark and I was unsure what I was seeing for a split second, but then a light made clear that he was masterbating. I looked at his face in disbelief, a dog growled, and I turned and walked away. I was steps from my yard, but afraid he'd see me if I went in. So we walked on for a while. I didn't know what to do!
I didn't see him again, and last night we changed our route and time, but it isn't the same as it was. I think even the pets know something wrong happened.

I am a grown woman. This is not the first time I have seen a penis; in fact, I like some penises very much. No harm was done, and yet everything has changed. How dare he change me!? It seems like such a small thing (pun intended), but it isn't. It just isn't. He knew that, IMO. And so did DN, when he exposed himself to unsuspecting strangers. It didn't feel sexy. It felt threatening, and intimidating, and cold. Calculated. I feel used. Insulted. Assaulted. Angry. Helpless. And, honestly, scared to do what I like to do.

There's good reason this is a crime.
Thanks for listening.

That is creepy and scary... thanks for sharing your story. I’m glad that nothing else happened, and that you are ok. I know I would feel violated if that happened to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe. But about 3 employers and landlords have made the same statements. So if I had to guess, im sure he probably did threaten them with hatchets.

As I was looking at the court filing to evict the Nations, I found they won a counter-claim against their landlord. That probably was like salt in a wound. As a result, IMO, it casts doubt on the accusations the landlord made about Nations in the news interview. MOO

mycase.IN.gov
Case # [FONT=&amp]55D03-1510-SC-001194[/FONT]

Order Issued

Court rules in favor of Daniel Nations against Randall Hamilton in the amount of $510. Plaintiff, Randall Hamilton, prevailed on his eviction, the Court finds credit for his court cost in the amount of $131. Total judgment entered in the amount of $379.

Judicial Officer:
Dungan, Sara A - M

Order Signed:
04/08/2016

BBM. This^^^.
O/T, but maybe not. Two nights ago I was walking my neighbor's dog around the block. There's a stray who follows us, and so does my cat. The cat stays back a little, until the dogs forget about him, then he rushes up out of the darkness and streaks past us, teasing them. It's so funny, I really enjoy this game. We all do, so it's a semi-regular thing; same time, same circle around the block and down the alley to home. Sometimes one of the animals lags a little, so we wait. We were waiting for the cat, and a man walked by, dark clothes, hoodie up, hands in his front pockets. It was cold. I had a leash, or I'd have had my hands in my pockets, too. As he passed us, we each nodded and said hello, and I called back the stray, who was looking for the cat. The man turned around and started walking back towards me. but his hands were now in a different place. It was dark and I was unsure what I was seeing for a split second, but then a light made clear that he was masterbating. I looked at his face in disbelief, a dog growled, and I turned and walked away. I was steps from my yard, but afraid he'd see me if I went in. So we walked on for a while. I didn't know what to do!
I didn't see him again, and last night we changed our route and time, but it isn't the same as it was. I think even the pets know something wrong happened.

I am a grown woman. This is not the first time I have seen a penis; in fact, I like some penises very much. No harm was done, and yet everything has changed. How dare he change me!? It seems like such a small thing (pun intended), but it isn't. It just isn't. He knew that, IMO. And so did DN, when he exposed himself to unsuspecting strangers. It didn't feel sexy. It felt threatening, and intimidating, and cold. Calculated. I feel used. Insulted. Assaulted. Angry. Helpless. And, honestly, scared to do what I like to do.

There's good reason this is a crime.
Thanks for listening.

You were violated and should report it to the police. Perhaps others have also reported and in a police interview maybe you can remember part of a description that will help them catch this criminal, sooner rather than later. As we have seen with DN, this criminal behavior may not be the only thing he is doing to women.

As I was looking at the court filing to evict the Nations, I found they won a counter-claim against their landlord. That probably was like salt in a wound. As a result, IMO, it casts doubt on the accusations the landlord made about Nations in the news interview. MOO

mycase.IN.gov
Case # [FONT=&]55D03-1510-SC-001194[/FONT]

Order Issued

Court rules in favor of Daniel Nations against Randall Hamilton in the amount of $510. Plaintiff, Randall Hamilton, prevailed on his eviction, the Court finds credit for his court cost in the amount of $131. Total judgment entered in the amount of $379.

Judicial Officer:
Dungan, Sara A - M

Order Signed:
04/08/2016

Seems from that the landlord won the eviction and the counterclaim was to dispute the judgement amount. So he got the boot and he still has to pay $379 as opposed to $510.
Didn't raise any doubt in my mind about the hatchet man.

JMO

You were violated and should report it to the police. Perhaps others have also reported and in a police interview maybe you can remember part of a description that will help them catch this criminal, sooner rather than later. As we have seen with DN, this criminal behavior may not be the only thing he is doing to women.
Thank you. You're right. I should. I will. I didn't even tell my bf, or anybody at all. Why didn't I tell anyone? Am I embarrassed? Ashamed? Afraid? IDK. But you're right. I'll report it.

Thanks again for the clarity, ocgrad.

Seems from that the landlord won the eviction and the counterclaim was to dispute the judgement amount. So he got the boot and he still has to pay $379 as opposed to $510.

JMO
I agree - Hamilton won but his costs claim was reduced by a third. Often happens.

Thank you. You're right. I should. I will. I didn't even tell my bf, or anybody at all. Why didn't I tell anyone? Am I embarrassed? Ashamed? Afraid? IDK. But you're right. I'll report it.

O/T Times do seem to be changing. When something similar happened to me decades ago, I was on my way to work. When I got there I told my supervisor and several other people (I was shaking so badly they knew something was wrong).

Not one person suggested I report it and truthfully it never occurred to me. moo

Thank God you had the dogs with you. What a b-tard. Go the same time but have the bf hiding with a phone camera ready to see where he goes and if he has a car. And deffo report it. He could hurt someone next time if they have no dog.
Also, maybe check the RSO list out (if you live somewhere that has such lists). You may recognise him.

I couldn't find the news article but remember it was stated that investigators came by his Greenwood motel around the first of May and they got no answer so they called his landlord who either said he didn't know or that he was out. I believe this was when ISP was checking with all RSO in the state. They returned on May 12th and again got no answer so called the landlord who told them he had moved out. I have always thought that first visit freaked him out and he left soon afterwards.

O/T Times do seem to be changing. When something similar happened to me decades ago, I was on my way to work. When I got there I told my supervisor and several other people (I was shaking so badly they knew something was wrong).

Not one person suggested I report it and truthfully it never occurred to me. moo
It is the same reason we have a hard time considering verbal and emotional abuse as abuse. But it is. It can leave scars that last longer than physical scars - and do more damage. And it is that kind of passive aggressive abuse and intimidation that criminals use to their advantage. They can hurt us and perpetrate a crime against us and think, nothing really happened. Well there is a reason it is considered a felony. It is a serious crime.

Carry pepper spray with you. I know from experience that pepper spray on a man's junk will put him down fast. Definitely talk with the police. Never know how many other people have complained.

JMO

Yes and no, IMO

The first court appearance was for the eviction, which was granted. The second appearance was the dispute of the judgement amount. I didn't see what amount Hamilton was asking for. Nations was awarded his counter claim; the end result was Hamilton owed Nations $379.

The Proceedings Supplemental determines how Hamilton will pay Nations but it looks like no one showed up.

I can say from experience that it's a pretty bad landlord who can't win their case against a bad tenant.

Nations probably did axe the tree and maybe a chair. Some men put their fists through walls when their tempers flare; Nations chops things. What I'm less likely to believe is Hamilton's hearsay about Nations working in construction in Zionsville (?) that was just a hop, skip and a jump from Delphi. MOO that was spiteful and meant to add fuel to the fire. I think I read that the woman who also said bad things about Nations is a relative of Hamilton's. So I don't put a lot of stock in her story, either.

I believe that Nations probably did break into the home of that other woman who who was good friends with him for about a year; notice that she didn't have anything bad to say about him... pretty surprising given what he did.

mycase.IN.gov
Case # [FONT=&amp]55D03-1510-SC-001194[/FONT]

Order Issued

Judicial Officer:
Dungan, Sara A - M

Order Signed:
04/08/2016

This was an eviction proceeding.
DN was awarded some money in the claim.
DN claimed $ 510
The juged ruled for DN paying for his landlords court cost to contest $136.
I think this may have been the cleaing deposit.

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...EQXpNREV5TnpFNE1ESXhPamd3TVRRek9EQXlZalU9In19

Many people have stated he made death threats and used a hatchet to threaten people.
He is not a strong POI in Indiana at this time, but he definitely is a criminal who is not making any effort act within the law.

Well, I am sure mad for coastal. I love my pets too and it actually made me emotional that you and your pets have had your special thing ruined. MAD and SAD.

I found this:

https://www.verywell.com/how-to-react-to-exhibitionists-and-indecent-exposure-3435773

[h=3]How Should a Woman React When Confronted by a Flasher?[/h]"Bottom line: If confronted by a flasher, try to leave the situation as quickly and calmly as possible, without giving him the reaction he seeks. Keep moving -- away. If you react, give him an exaggerated eye roll, give him an expression or snort of disgust, or call him a loser, then tell him you are calling 911. Then call 911 as soon as possible," says Dr. Hart.
"Don't stick around, approach, or make an unprovoked attack. That's looking for trouble. If the flasher comes toward you, scream for help and run toward safety. If he gets close, definitely fight back as hard as you can - you must assume you are fighting for your life. Once you get away, call 911 as soon as it is safe to do so."

Body language expert Patti Wood recommends, "They are seeking attention and want a strong reaction. Keep your full body, feet, torso and head turned away and try not to give any strong emotional response to his behavior. Then move away and call authorities with a description so the flasher is caught."
Pamela Kulbarsh, RN MSW, and Psychiatric Emergency Response Team leader, advises, "If grabbed, and you are not strong enough to fight effectively, fake a seizure, wet yourself, etc. That will frequently burst the fantasy of an attacker.

Yes and no, IMO

The first court appearance was for the eviction, which was granted. The second appearance was the dispute of the judgement amount. I didn't see what amount Hamilton was asking for. Nations was awarded his counter claim; the end result was Hamilton owed Nations $379.

The Proceedings Supplemental determines how Hamilton will pay Nations but it looks like no one showed up.

I can say from experience that it's a pretty bad landlord who can't win their case against a bad tenant.

Nations probably did axe the tree and maybe a chair. Some men put their fists through walls when their tempers flare; Nations chops things. What I'm less likely to believe is Hamilton's hearsay about Nations working in construction in Zionsville (?) that was just a hop, skip and a jump from Delphi. MOO that was spiteful and meant to add fuel to the fire. I think I read that the woman who also said bad things about Nations is a relative of Hamilton's. So I don't put a lot of stock in her story, either.

I believe that Nations probably did break into the home of that other woman who who was good friends with him for about a year; notice that she didn't have anything bad to say about him... pretty surprising given what he did.
You mean the one who called him "Depressing Daniel" because of his demeanour? That's saying something good?

Hamilton called the police several times regarding his actions IIRC so DN's behaviour was on record with LE. Dismissing hatchet menacing as just having a bit of bad temper is not correct if LE were involved IMO.

I couldn't find the news article but remember it was stated that investigators came by his Greenwood motel around the first of May and they got no answer so they called his landlord who either said he didn't know or that he was out. I believe this was when ISP was checking with all RSO in the state. They returned on May 12th and again got no answer so called the landlord who told them he had moved out. I have always thought that first visit freaked him out and he left soon afterwards.

Officers checked up on DN on July 18, more than two months after he had moved to CO. Presumably, they were trying to make contact with DN since he had missed his last couple of monthly check-ins.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...-suspect-indiana-no-stranger-crime/713951001/

Yes and no, IMO

I appreciate the attempt to maintain some balance in evaluating the facts. Well done.

I tried (and failed) to access Dr. Phil's website in order to confirm Dec. 13th as the day he will feature the Delphi murders and to find out who will be appearing on the show.

I did manage to find a Journal/Courier article from two days ago that quoted LG's grandfather MP as saying the Dr. Phil show had contacted him and AW's mother and that they flew out to LA last Friday to be interviewed for the show.

Do any of you know who else is scheduled to appear? Nancy Grace? An Indy LE rep? (don't we wish???) Tia.

I wonder why the Dr Phil show has been rescheduled due to material and editing purposes with the girl’s segment.

Is it just the girls' segment that is being rescheduled or is it the entire episode? Because there is another family on there, too, talking about their case. If it's the whole show that's being rescheduled then it could pertain to that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honestyhastoprevail