IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate the attempt to maintain some balance in evaluating the facts. Well done.

Thank you.

The fact is we have never heard DN's side to any of these stories. Since KN said people in Colorado had broken into their car/camp and stole things from them, maybe DN felt justified in trying to scare people away. We have no idea if the accusing parties were innocent bystanders or if they were up to no good.

I think if he really intended to do some harm, he would have gone for the gun in the trunk.

Thank you.

The fact is we have never heard DN's side to any of these stories. Since KN said people in Colorado had broken into their car/camp and stole things from them, maybe DN felt justified in trying to scare people away. We have no idea if the accusing parties were innocent bystanders or if they were up to no good.

I think if he really intended to do some harm, he would have gone for the gun in the trunk.
He'll be able to explain it to the judge. Like why (with no licence) he took his employers' truck on an 80 mile round trip to masturbate in a women and children only restroom.

Are you joking about he should have gone for the gun in the trunk? Because I think it is insensitive to the victims.

Hey!

But the case # are different for those - ?? the one on the 7th (yesterday) has Case #C602017C126 and the one on Jan, 4th has Case #D602017JV33. If it's about the children, shouldn't they have the "same" case #? :thinking:

The root number—602017—is the same, which lets court staff and attorneys know that the cases are linked one way or another.

The C at the front could stand for “civil court or “circuit court,” and the D could stand for “domestic relations court.” At the end of the root number, the C could indicate “civil court” or “circuit court,” and the “JV” indicates that the case is in juvenile and domestic relations court and involves children.

(IMOO, based on my experience as a pretrial juvenile and domestic relations court clerk.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Until I hear he didn't take the gun out, there is nothing to say he didn't. We still know nothing about TW, who was shot with a .22 like the Nations owned. So your statements are probably both premature and insensitive.

He'll be able to explain it to the judge. Like why he took his employers' truck on an 80 mile round trip to masturbate in a female only restroom.

Are you joking about he should have gone for the gun in the trunk? Because I think it is insensitive to the victims.

Thank you.

He has also had plenty of opportunity to tell his side in court but he tends not to show up.

The root number—602017—is the same, which lets court staff and attorneys know that the cases are linked one way or another.

The C at the front could stand for “civil court or “circuit court,” and the D could stand for “domestic relations court.” At the end of the root number, the C could indicate “civil court” or “circuit court,” and the “JV” indicates that the case is in juvenile and domestic relations court and involves children.

(IMOO, based on my experience as a pretrial juvenile and domestic relations court clerk.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TY Bees and CR and M I thought may be criminal and misdemeanour. What do you think?

He'll be able to explain it to the judge. Like why (with no licence) he took his employers' truck on an 80 mile round trip to masturbate in a women and children only restroom.

Yes, he will be able to explain it to the judge. We know he took the truck but I'm not sure he took it for just that purpose. I assume he was in town for work purposes and found the right opportunity to play with himself.

I never said he should have gone for the gun. Please don't put words in my mouth.

Yes, he will be able to explain it to the judge. We know he took the truck but I'm not sure he took it for just that purpose. I assume he was in town for work purposes and found the right opportunity to play with himself.

I never said he should have gone for the gun. Please don't put words in my mouth.

It couldn't have been for work purposes because he didn't have a driving licence. And he left Indiana so he didn't have to explain it to the judge because he knew it would mean jail. I did not put words in your mouth, it's quite clear what you said.

It was previously reported that Dr. Phil would air Wednesday the 13th. BP updated as such publicly.

https://imgur.com/gallery/1xN8R

Multiple people on SM are reporting the show is on now in indiana. It won't air for 1.5 more hours here, so I cannot verify.

I am legitimately so sorry if this was incorrect, and I reported that to you all.

It was previously reported that Dr. Phil would air Wednesday the 13th. BP updated as such publicly.

https://imgur.com/gallery/1xN8R

Multiple people on SM are reporting the show is on now in indiana. It won't air for 1.5 more hours here, so I cannot verify.

I am legitimately so sorry if this was incorrect, and I reported that to you all.

Thanks for bringing the latest news about the Dr Phil show. Im CST time and it comes on in 5 minutes. I will confirm if its about the bridge guy as soon as I can.

I live in that timezone and it is not on. Dr. Phil is on, but it's not about A&L.

Mountain time here and it's on. First up is about Ebby something; then later on in this show will be about Libby and Abby

Here in CST time, Dr Phil preview is talking about missing girls and already flashed a scene of the bridge and that crime. Gone Girls is the show. Not sure how much detail he will get into but that is the show today here in Central time.

Ebby Steppach (sp?) is one featured case. Maybe he will talk more about the BG killer too.

Ok. I was just told they did a snippet that alludes to Wednesday's show. So sorry, everyone. I wanted to make sure if it was on, people could catch it! So the episode is still Wednesday as far as I understand.

Here in CST time, Dr Phil preview is talking about missing girls and already flashed a scene of the bridge and that crime. Gone Girls is the show. Not sure how much detail he will get into but that is the show today here in Central time.

Ebby Stebbach (sp?) is one featured case. Maybe he will talk more about the BG killer too.

People have said ISP was in the audience in the snippet, so maybe they offered some new info.

Ok. I was just told they did a snippet that alludes to Wednesday's show. So sorry, everyone. I wanted to make sure if it was on, people could catch it! So the episode is still Wednesday as far as I understand.

Im going to watch the whole show so when/if they start to talk about the A/L case I will know by end of the show. Right now it is about Ebby Steppach's case. She is a missing girl and what a sad case this one is.

The opening of the show Dr. Phil flashed about 2 or 3 other cases and one was A/L case where he flashed the bridge. So it may still be more in a little bit. I have to wait to see if he has more after Ebbys case.

ETA - Adding the link to Ebbys case here on WS

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ttle-Rock-24-Oct-2015&highlight=Ebby+Steppach

Im going to watch the whole show so when/if they start to talk about the A/L case I will know by end of the show. Right now it is about Ebby Steppach's case. She is a missing girl and what a sad case this one is.

The opening of the show Dr. Phil flashed about 2 or 3 other cases and one was A/L case where he flashed the bridge. So it may still be more in a little bit. I have to wait to see if he has more after Ebbys case.

Watching here too.

It's past the half hour mark and still nothing about our girls, so I'm thinking the lead-in was misleading. Still watching.

They mentioned A&L at the beginning and then referenced them again a little later but, in the episode that aired here, those are the only mentions that A&L got. It still said that it would air on the 13th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grimlockedin