IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the killer WAS pretty sloppy in that he allowed himself to be photographed, recorded, and left at least one phone at the scene.

Ty TTF14 for what is probably going to be my favorite post of the day. Well done.

Screen Shot 2017-12-15 at 10.10.42 AM.png

I'm just thinking the hoodie is either contained under the jacket or he may have a combo flannel hoodie.

The BG has a slight tilt to his left side, possible pre-existing injury. Hip, knee, ankle problems ect. It's not because of the terrain he is walking on, he has a slight limp.

Has this been confirmed or is it your opinion? If it is from a confirmed souce please provide a link. If it's your opinion please make that clear to the rest of us. He may well have a limp but I haven't yet seen confirmation.

I'm not sure what your expectations are when you refer to "where they stand"?

Is your criticism toward LE?

Frankly this entire case is baffling but until it's solved and the right person is charged and proven guilty, it is what it is.
Whether the perp is in custody or not is what I mean. Can LE tell the people of Delphi if he is in custard or not? Why did they withhold his mugshot initially? Simple stuff like that. All this "somebody knows something" is getting a bit old hat now IMO.

I've looked as well and came up with nothing. I cannot find anywhere where LE refers to BG other than "a man". Neither have LE made statements to exclude local tips from any persons who might have been known to the girls.

IMO it's quite common in unsolved cases for opinions to sometimes morph into facts. I think the source of "a strange man" began here with DN. Because it was not there when RL was under the internet scope.

Not saying I'm right but making a false assumption the perp has never had local connections takes the case down a different path which might be far from the truth. So I'm interested in the outcome of searching for the "stranger" information source as well.
You're not right. You are making wrong assumptions yourself about people's opinions. I posted the "creepy stalker" link originally on page 39 and have posted it again. It is probably easier to search my posts next time perhaps. That's what I did to find it.

Has this been confirmed or is it your opinion? If it is from a confirmed souce please provide a link. If it's your opinion please make that clear to the rest of us. He may well have a limp but I haven't yet seen confirmation.

This is my personal opinion.

If BG has a limp it would have been released by LE to look for someone with a limp along with the sketch and the non blue eyes. After all they saw a video of BG not just 3 frames. Jmo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

This quote from August is one of the most baffling imo. There are certain people (plural)?

....."It does not appear to be anything more than some discussion between the girls. We have only released a portion of it. There are some others we think could help us but again protecting the integrity of the investigation is key so we cannot release everything because there are certain people that know the details and if we release it all then we get into false confessions,” said Sgt. Holeman.
https://www.indystar.com/story/news...recovered-slain-delphi-teens-phone/566691001/

Yes! Baffling! What do you all think this could be alluding to?

If BG has a limp it would have been released by LE to look for someone with a limp along with the sketch and the non blue eyes. After all they saw a video of BG not just 3 frames. Jmo

Not necessarily, with the amount of information LE are holding back? They want him caught, but not wanting the public to know everything. I understand that in certain situations, but not this case. I'm second guessing some information and motives.

LE would not necessarily release the information on a possible limp.

LE would not necessarily release the information on a possible limp.

Exactly. So when a caller calls in with a tip and identifies someone- He's 5'8, brown eyes, oh and he has a slight limp. Bingo! Upgrade the tip!
MOO

Not necessarily, with the amount of information LE are holding back? They want him caught, but not wanting the public to know everything. I understand that in certain situations, but not this case. I'm second guessing some information and motives.

On the Dr. Phil show, Carter said something about someone recognizing his "gait." How would you be able to recognize someone's gait by a still photo? If they have video of him walking, shouldn't they at least release one second of it?

DN is supposed to have court in 30 mins (10am MST) in EL Paso county. He is still listed in MobilePatrol as being in Teller County's custody. However, we know those don't update all the time.

Any updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member