IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. So when a caller calls in with a tip and identifies someone- He's 5'8, brown eyes, oh and he has a slight limp. Bingo! Upgrade the tip!
MOO

Right......but it's been 10 months.........

Exactly. So when a caller calls in with a tip and identifies someone- He's 5'8, brown eyes, oh and he has a slight limp. Bingo! Upgrade the tip!
MOO
No, I don’t think so. Withholding info is usually done to keep details of the crime private. Not details about the identity of the perp. Telling the public about a possible limp is likely to result in good leads, saving LE a lot of time and investigative effort.

On the Dr. Phil show, Carter said something about someone recognizing his "gait." How would you be able to recognize someone's gait by a still photo? If they have video of him walking, shouldn't they at least release one second of it?

Very good question. Yes you can tell what a person's gate or walking pattern from a still image or by the person in question simply standing it front of you. It takes a bit of a trained eye, but this technique is used alot.

I'm not so sure about this or if this is the case here, but..

I feel like some women think they must always listen to/never speak out against men and would have listened regardless... Even if they didn't want to.

When someone brought up, like, the way he spoke, commanding BUT calm also made me think.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

I think about how they were kind of trapped at the end of the bridge..to run would take them further into the woods, to turn back they would have had to try to run across that bridge...terror! MOO

Very good question. Yes you can tell what a person's gate or walking pattern from a still image or by the person in question simply standing it front of you. It takes a bit of a trained eye, but this technique is used alot.

But not by John Q. Public, so in my opinion, they should release if it they have it!

DN is supposed to have court in 30 mins (10am MST) in EL Paso county. He is still listed in MobilePatrol as being in Teller County's custody. However, we know those don't update all the time.
Maybe he'll waive again if he's arranging a plea bargain. Could explain why he hasn't left Teller IMO.

I don't know. Think about the thousands and thousands of tips they got. They may have started out wanting a limp to be a distinguishing "tip marker" to help make it stand out. Now, maybe since it's been awhile they are thinking about releasing that. Carter mentioned the gait on the show, maybe he's planting the seed. Just thinking of reasons why they might not release it, not necessarily what I believe.
None of us know, can only speculate.

Wasn't there also a permanent restraining order hearing 1/4 for DN and KN? I don't see that anymore either.
Maybe he'll waive again if he's arranging a plea bargain. Could explain why he hasn't left Teller IMO.

No, he is not a serial killer yet. No, there is no connections to the Evansdale murders. BG could of had a vendetta against the family for some reason, but I highly doubt it.
I take it the first two sentences are your opinion because there is no way you can know this. You cannot post facts without a source on WS.

If BG entered the bridge from the SE end and passed the girls, looking NW to ensure there were no witnesses, turned a 360 on the narrow bridge and approached them, that would cause an awkward few steps when realigning. It would also set off concern by the girls.

I don't know. Think about the thousands and thousands of tips they got. They may have started out wanting a limp to be a distinguishing "tip marker" to help make it stand out. Now, maybe since it's been awhile they are thinking about releasing that. Carter mentioned the gait on the show, maybe he's planting the seed. Just thinking of reasons why they might not release it, not necessarily what I believe.
None of us know, can only speculate.
If LE know BG has a limp they should have released that up front. I don't think they will be able to say now as it could be deemed prejudicial if DN is made a suspect and charged.

I seen no evidence of anything abnormal being in or under his jacket, just bulky from the layering. Yes there is a slight sheen or glare on the inner liner. The cap is pretty much on target with what LE has provided. I didn't see any type of designes or pattern on the cap.
Do you see a gun outline in his right hand jacket pocket?

I take it the first two sentences are your opinion because there is no way you can know this. You cannot post facts without a source on WS.

Ok fair enough, he possibly ISN'T a serial killer yet, No the Evansdale murders possibly ARE NOT related.

If BG entered the bridge from the SE end and passed the girls, looking NW to ensure there were no witnesses, turned a 360 on the narrow bridge and approached them, that would cause an awkward few steps when realigning. It would also set off concern by the girls.
This is how I envision it, too (if I’m following what you wrote). It was smart on the perp’s part. He can see no one is at the opposite end of the bridge (and even if they were to appear in the next few minutes, it’d take them some time before reaching his end). So, this buys him some time to herd the girls off the bridge and into the woods (where he likely had been hiding). He came out of the woods and passed them. But then suddenly turned around. Him sudden turning back toward the girls probably alarmed them.

Experience in profiling...It would of been to obvious even to the girls if he would of just kept popping up in back of them or following them at a distance. They were naive, not dumb.
I meant on previous days. You indicated they had seen him on the trails previous to that day, unless I misunderstood you. Why do you think he was familiar to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainsilversquirrel