IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #76

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE would not necessarily release the information on a possible limp.

Hi, Daae,

Bouncing off your post re limp.

IIRC, during the surgical dissection last spring of the photos of BG, wasn’t it deduced that BG likely walked with a limp?

Didn’t that add fuel to the DN is BG argument because they both (allegedly) have a limp?

Anyone following this thread from the beginning remember that?

If LE know BG has a limp they should have released that up front. I don't think they will be able to say now as it could be deemed prejudicial if DN is made a suspect and charged.

Moot point, since, if they observed a limp, I doubt they’d keep that detail out of the suspect’s description from the beginning. Besides, walking on that particular bridge (with its missing or dilapidated boards), a person’s normal gait would be altered. A video clip would be of limited value.

Hi, Daae,

IIRC, during the surgical dissection last spring of the photos of BG, wasn’t it deduced that BG likely walked with a limp?

Didn’t that add fuel to the DN is BG argument because they both (allegedly) have a limp?

I think the problem we are facing in this instance is the limitation of 3 frames. Was it a misstep, a realignment on the bridge back to center, or a faulty gait? We don't have enough information. He could have been drunk as well.

Hi, Daae,

It was speculated early on that BG had a unusual walk or gait. Myself included.
The shape of his legs made it obvious.

I think the problem we are facing in this instance is the limitation of 3 frames. Was it a misstep, a realignment on the bridge back to center, or a faulty gait? We don't have enough information. He could have been drunk as well.
Exactly. He was walking on a very uneven surface. His gait in the brief clip might have little or no resemblance e to his gait on a flat surface.

hey there new dude, Don Frye...just put MOO or IMO in the end of your posts, people here tend to get extremely literal, so it keeps things in perspective. IMO

It was speculated early on that BG had a unusual walk or gait. Myself included.
The shape of his legs made it obvious.
I’m at a loss. Can you point us to a picture to show us what you mean?

I meant on previous days. You indicated they had seen him on the trails previous to that day, unless I misunderstood you. Why do you think he was familiar to them?

I believe he is a naturally calm, collective type of individual, but even with thoes traits just getting the girls to walk down the hill without ever being acquainted with him would be a stretch, even if there was a weapon involved. His voice had familiarity in the tone.

Don - you just have to sprinkle some IMOs and JMOs and MOOs in your posts (IMO = In My Opinion and variations) to avoid the sticklers that likely know it is your opinion already anyway. It's not just you, this always happens with new posters.

JMO lol love you guys! :)

Thanks. When LE released the bit about "girl talk" that changed my opinion somewhat. What I don't think is known is the sequence of events between the Snapchat of Abby, the video of BG and the girl talk, although we do know the "down the hill" recording was believed to have taken place just before a criminal act occurred but I think it's mostly been speculated to be this
1. Snapchat
2. Video
3. Girl Talk
4. Down the hill

Maybe the "girl talk" was prior to the video that Libby took of BG?

Which somewhat might explain this (link above):
"It does not appear to be anything more than some discussion between the girls. "We have only released a portion of it. There are some others we think could help us but again protecting the integrity of the investigation is key so we cannot release everything because there are certain people that know the details and if we release it all then we get into false confessions,” said Sgt. Holeman..."

I struggle with why they cannot release more of the video and sound to help the public help them. If they really are stumped and dont have a suspect identified for this crime then I am perplexed why more cannot be released.

We already have seen photo of him and heard his voice. So why not find other bits that can be released and maybe it would be just enough for someone in the public to finally ID the guy.

I really dont get this at all. If they release the right parts then it should not hurt anything IMO.

JMO of course

Exactly. So when a caller calls in with a tip and identifies someone- He's 5'8, brown eyes, oh and he has a slight limp. Bingo! Upgrade the tip!
MOO
This makes absolutely no sense to me, but hey I'm not an expert, jmo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

No...I'm my opinion of course.

Hi, Don,

Since you are new to WS (WebSleuths) and getting your feet wet here on Abby and Libby’s thread with some very insightful commentary, you may want to be aware anything posted as fact needs an MSM (mainstream media) or LE (law enforcement) source. We cannot link to SM (social media) unless the account belongs to MSM or LE or is covered in MSM (like comments KN [DN’s wife] made on her FB account - they were allowed because they were in a MSM article).

If we give our opinion or theory or cannot back it up with MSM/LE we use JMO (just my opinion), MOO (my opinion only), IMO (in my opinion) etc.

My signature links to a glossary of frequently used WS abbreviations which I found indispensable when I started lurking here about a year ago due to the case referenced in my screenname and avatar.

There should also be a link in your top menu bar for “Forum Rules” to help new members with what does and doesn’t fly here.

Glad you’re a part of the discussion!

Don - you just have to sprinkle some IMOs and JMOs and MOOs in your posts (IMO = In My Opinion and variations) to avoid the sticklers that likely know it is your opinion already anyway. It's not just you, this always happens with new posters.

JMO lol love you guys! :)

Copy that and Thank you aswel...Literally ;)

I take it the first two sentences are your opinion because there is no way you can know this. You cannot post facts without a source on WS.
He is giving his opinion, people have ask his opinion nothing else.

Hi, Daae,

I've been here for the duration and I remember discussion of the possibility of a limp, but there didn't seem to be a consensus.

Personally, considering the surface he was walking on I don't think it can be determined one way or the other. moo

Hi, Don,

Since you are new to WS (WebSleuths) and getting your feet wet here on Abby and Libby’s thread with some very insightful commentary, you may want to be aware anything posted as fact needs an MSM (mainstream media) or LE (law enforcement) source. We cannot link to SM (social media) unless the account belongs to MSM or LE or is covered in MSM (like comments KN [DN’s wife] made on her FB account - they were allowed because they were in a MSM article).

If we give our opinion or theory or cannot back it up with MSM/LE we use JMO (just my opinion), MOO (my opinion only), IMO (in my opinion) etc.

My signature links to a glossary of frequently used WS abbreviations which I found indispensable when I started lurking here about a year ago due to the case referenced in my screenname and avatar.

There should also be a link in your top menu bar for “Forum Rules” to help new members with what does and doesn’t fly here.

Glad you’re a part of the discussion!

Copy that and Thank you X3.

You're not right. You are making wrong assumptions yourself about people's opinions. I posted the "creepy stalker" link originally on page 39 and have posted it again. It is probably easier to search my posts next time perhaps. That's what I did to find it.

Yes, you've proven a Sun reporter wrote "creepy stalker" however it's not a direct quote from LE therefore it cannot be assumed to be factual. Unless you have reason to believe this certain reporter has an inside scoop to LE, it's not unusual for reporters to use creative descriptions to make their reports more dramatic and the Sun has a reputation for that.

This makes absolutely no sense to me, but hey I'm not an expert, jmo

It was just a theory pulled out of a hat. A reason they could withhold speaking about a limp the suspect might have.
So when so and so called in their next door neighbor and said they thought he could be the suspect - as they were describing him to the detectives, when they mentioned he had a limp along with the rest of his description it would put that tip higher in line. (If the suspect did indeed have a limp that they know about).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mebleswiata