IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You misunderstood. The gag order was placed in CO. The new prosecutor begins in Carroll Co in January. His plea date was delayed till January 3 in CO. Maybe IN LE asked CO prosecutor to hold him until charges could be filed in IN.

According to MSM the delay was caused by the prosecutor being busy. I suppose it could be a lie, but I don't think so. moo

The defense extended a counteroffer, which Ratigan said she hadn't been able to evaluate because she had been in trial on a different case.

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/El...ea-deal-in-Daniel-Nations-case-464469823.html

Is there a msm link to the gag order? I'm interested in who made the request? In the earlier mentions I found it was requested by DN's attorney. moo

tia

IIRC, DN's attorney filed for a gag order almost immediately. He said it was to protect his client. We haven't had any real info on DN for a long time.

Sorry, it wasn't a gag order. He asked that court records be sealed.

[FONT=&quot]The El Paso Co sheriff's department confirms to Eyewitness News that prosecutors there have charged Nations with assault and trespassing.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Since court records in the case are sealed, the department couldn't provide any details about the allegations.[/FONT]

https://www.wthr.com/article/daniel-nations-faces-new-allegations-in-colorado

DN isn't the guy. This was a professional. The more you look around at the facts, the clearer it becomes.

In, done, out quick.

The only question I have...and I'm wondering if it was ever discussed here...was it proven that they actually recovered the phone? Any pictures and videos I take on my phone are instantly sent to a cloud backup. They may have gleaned all the evidence from a cloud. The fact that phone evidence exists (which would suggest an amateur), coupled with the fact that the phone did go offline around the time of the crime (no doubt intentionally) does not add up.

This was a pro. It'll be a tough nut to crack.

DN isn't the guy. This was a professional. The more you look around at the facts, the clearer it becomes.

In, done, out quick.

The only question I have...and I'm wondering if it was ever discussed here...was it proven that they actually recovered the phone? Any pictures and videos I take on my phone are instantly sent to a cloud backup. They may have gleaned all the evidence from a cloud. The fact that phone evidence exists (which would suggest an amateur), coupled with the fact that the phone did go offline around the time of the crime (no doubt intentionally) does not add up.

LE has said they found the phone near the bodies. moo

Is there a msm link to the gag order? I'm interested in who made the request? In the earlier mentions I found it was requested by DN's attorney. moo

tia
MS has video on YouTube. I do not have a link.

In, done, out quick.

The phone was found in close proximity to the bodies IIRC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IIRC, DN's attorney filed for a gag order almost immediately. He said it was to protect his client. We haven't had any real info on DN for a long time.
New gag order filed Dec 5th. All I am asking is why and by whom?

If the plea deal would have set him free, which I doubt, I think he would have taken it, without blinking an eye. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right. Seems they are looking for a better deal than the original offer. Not surprising...

moo

In, done, out quick.

Curious. Why do you believe this was a professional hit?

Thanks.

IMO it makes her that much more of a hero by not drawing any suspicion from whoever did this that there was anything incriminating on the phone.This was no doubt a pro who was outwitted by his victim. A pro takes nothing with him...no reason to. Just make sure the phone's off so it can't be used as a beacon. That appears to be all he did.

JMO...can't speculate further, and really don't want or need to.

New gag order filed Dec 5th. All I am asking is why and by whom?

I edited my first post. I was wrong... the attorney didn't ask for a gag order; he asked that court records be sealed.

I'm not sure how much of a difference there is. Sorry, can't answer your questions.

Hi Websleuth Friends,

In the Santa Barbara area. The fire blew up today due to strong winds. Santa Barbara has been evacuated. Please keep Santa Barbara in your prayers. We are safe, but have our bags packed. I'm glad I have this website to keep my mind off the fire. Thank you!

It seems the "shoe" question was edited out. I am confident I heard it on the original and one of our fellow posters has it on VCR and listened to verify.

I'd like to know why they asked about shoes...I don't like the answers my brain produces.

moo
Why would it be edited out? Strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members