IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #77

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I'm still not getting how people can hang out under a wooden trestle that's only about 5 or 6 feet wide, with platforms on the side, and think they wouldn't be seen from above.
I don’t buy it. They would be heard and can be seen, we saw a shoe under the bridge early in the threads,

i have to get to work but im leaving this in a hypothetical question form so it doesnt sound like im stating a fact. could it of been just a by chance kind of bumping into each other type of thing but lib knew him so she wasnt alarmed by seeing him but there was another person with him lib didnt know and he followed after the other guy left??
both the one she knew and the one she didnt know being of nasty character.
a thought imo.

its hard to exsplain but if u have a rxr bridge local where you are and can safely walk over it u will see what i mean. lots of dark shadows and even though u are looking down alot ur main brain focus is on balance and not getting a foot caught up in the gaps and so on. i think its one of thoes psychological things lol.
imo

As kids, we fished off a rr bridge often. I got a little dizzy when I looked straight down so I always looked about 3 ties ahead, where I couldn't see the water beneath me. After a while, it was like walking on a sidewalk; we learned all the bad spots quickly. We even ran on the bridge sometimes, to beat the train.

RR ties are generally 8' long, so that's a pretty wide area to be hanging out in unseen.

I don’t buy it. They would be heard and can be seen, we saw a shoe under the bridge early in the threads,

searching for something and just walking along without purpose are 2 different things
imo

As kids, we fished off a rr bridge often. I got a little dizzy when I looked straight down so I always looked about 3 ties ahead, where I couldn't see the water beneath me. After a while, it was like walking on a sidewalk; we learned all the bad spots quickly. We even ran on the bridge sometimes, to beat the train.

RR ties are generally 8' long, so that's a pretty wide area to be hanging out in unseen.

just my opinion of what i experienced on "that" particular bridge imo. have a great everyone ☺

:cow:
It is also shelter from the elements not necessarily hiding anyway. If you were
walking on the bridge and saw unknown people underneath I don't think you would approach them or hang around, so they would be uninterrupted.

searching for something and just walking along without purpose are 2 different things
imo
I would hear people hanging out below me and look. That’s just one way.

Unless a verifiable person besides you says this, it’s just another comment for me of many. That’s okay just how I feel.

I'm thinking if we knew the identity of all the other POIs each could have a imaginary scenario custom fit asu well or better, no offence whatsoever to you and your creativity.
I thought they were facts that kkdj used weren't they? They do seem to fit the crime well. We are now looking for someone with no alibi 1.30 -4 p.m. and DN is the only one we can sleuth atm.

just my opinion of what i experienced on "that" particular bridge imo. have a great everyone ☺
Your sharing of your experience is appreciated and I fully understand what you are saying. It may be the reason the girls ( one of them anyway) were not supposed to be near the bridge.

I would hear people hanging out below me and look. That’s just one way.

Unless a verifiable person besides you says this, it’s just another comment for me of many. That’s okay just how I feel.

Not if they are being quiet.

I'm not verifiable but if you can watch videos, go look at J Melvin's first video. It shows you that you can only see straight down through the first tie beyond the one you are stepping on. If you can't watch vids, I can post a screen cap for you.

i have to get to work but im leaving this in a hypothetical question form so it doesnt sound like im stating a fact. could it of been just a by chance kind of bumping into each other type of thing but lib knew him so she wasnt alarmed by seeing him but there was another person with him lib didnt know and he followed after the other guy left??
a thought imo.
Brothers maybe ? (Wife or brother LE comment)

Did someone really say they didn’t have their ID? Where are y’all getting that from if you don’t mind?
DN showed false id to LE in Georgetown, Co on 18 Jul 2017 (the day the sketch came out. Another coincidence kkdj.)

DN showed false id to LE in Georgetown, Co on 18 Jul 2017 (the day the sketch came out. Another coincidence kkdj.)

Did he SHOW a false ID or did he give a false ID? Those are two very different things. I have not seen anywhere that DN presented LE with a false ID. More likely, IMO, he said, “Yeah I am Bill Smith”, because he knew there were outstanding warrants attached to his name.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree. I've stumbled across other people who have been brought up as possible "BGs" and each one had a similar list attached to them: RSO, physically resembled the sketch, transient, etc. I am assuming that the POIs that LE have in mind would also fit several categories.

I think my main issue with the RSO idea is that, yes, DN is an RSO but we have no idea if SA was a part of the crime so that may or may not be relevant.

I actually don't think the sketch looks like DN. At least, not to the extent that the likeness is unmistakable. I see similarities but not anymore so than I see between the sketch and others.
It would be good to discuss them too but unfortunately we cannot. We can discuss the facts linking DN, which could help with those unknown ones.

a thought imo.

Sure, maybe, but we have seen no evidence to support that.

I have a theory. In GH's most recent video it states that there is a decently reliable source that the victims had possibly seen him earlier, and reiterated the term creepy. I am of the unpopular opinion that they had seen BG earlier and acknowledged that, in their opinion, he was creepy. Once again, reiterating that word twice.

Say BG is DN. DN is known to be unstable and explosive. Also he is known to live under bridges. I can't help but think maybe he was staying there, or at least squatting there, and when passed by the victims, heard them say something to the extent of him being creepy to themselves, and retaliated. They were correct if they did say he was creepy. But what if they said it out loud to each other just loud enough for him to hear, and he was set off?

In no way am I saying it is anyone but BG's fault, but we continually have this discussion whether it was premeditated and predatory, or a crime of opportunity. What if it is both? What if he felt they were judging him, and because he is mentally unstable he retaliated?

Either way, they sure were right to say he was creepy.

MOO

Hi, relentless,

Welcome to WS!

I remember reading on here one of the witnesses (walking a dog?) said s/he saw BG on the trails and then s/he ran into the girls on the trails on their way to the bridge. IIRC, the witness regretted not mentioning BG to the girls. Assuming this is true, it would be highly likely the girls encountered BG at least once prior to starting their trek across the MHB.

No link for it at at the moment, don’t recall the source and I’m still half asleep, so JMO.

I don’t think the girls knew BG as Libby had the foresight to record him so would of mentioned a name if they had seen him around before.

It was a weirdo who got lucky and realised he could take advantage of the situation he was in.

Did he SHOW a false ID or did he give a false ID? Those are two very different things. I have not seen anywhere that DN presented LE with a false ID. More likely, IMO, he said, “Yeah I am Bill Smith”, because he knew there were outstanding warrants attached to his name.

IIRC the charge was providing false id which could mean either giving or showing. I don't know how we could verify.

Hi, relentless,

Welcome to WS!

I remember reading on here one of the witnesses (walking a dog?) said s/he saw BG on the trails and then s/he ran into the girls on the trails on their way to the bridge. IIRC, the witness regretted not mentioning BG to the girls. Assuming this is true, it would be highly likely the girls encountered BG at least once prior to starting their trek across the MHB.

No link for it at at the moment, don’t recall the source and I’m still half asleep, so JMO.
Morning RIP, I recall that too but cannot remember where from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member