IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #77

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hear people hanging out below me and look. That’s just one way.

Unless a verifiable person besides you says this, it’s just another comment for me of many. That’s okay just how I feel.
Are you talking about the MHB, specifically or just hypothetically what you would do?

:cow:
Your sharing of your experience is appreciated and I fully understand what you are saying. It may be the reason the girls ( one of them anyway) were not supposed to be near the bridge.

YES YES YES! thank you

Someone earlier was asking where the homeless jungle was IRT where DN reported living to LE. The jungle was about 16 miles east of Camby where DN reportedly lived.

I don’t think the girls knew BG as Libby had the foresight to record him so would of mentioned a name if they had seen him around before.

It was a weirdo who got lucky and realised he could take advantage of the situation he was in.

imo lib did know him and knew what he was and thats why she started recording again imo

Someone earlier was asking where the homeless jungle was IRT where DN reported living to LE. The jungle was about 16 miles east of Camby where DN reportedly lived.

mmmm......I wonder if he hung out there sometimes, had friends. Friends that moved to a new camp. Might not matter , but just gathering information. Do homeless know homeless from various camps sort of like I live in one city but know people from other cities and often visit and network?

Amazing to me that what this brave and beautiful soul did has still not managed to capture this ! Just amazing! Let today be the day!

imo lib did know him and knew what he was and thats why she started recording again imo

So why wouldn’t she of said to the video recording who it was?

She was partially hidden (imo) when she was recording and would of been able to speak to the phone.

I don't believe we have confirmed the "creepy" comment from the video. If anyone can find a report of this that is from LE or an interview where family has stated this fact , please post. It was reported that sections of the recording that was played for family and there was girl talk on it. This means Libby was and Abby were either recording prior to the BG encounter or they were somewhat comfortable going down the hill with him.

The bridge is more than 800 feet long with the creek only about 100 feet wide so that leaves 700 feet of lurking space under the bridge.

Yes transients and homeless people sometimes live under bridges because it provides a semi sense of privacy and shelter from the elements.

But The Monon High Bridge is not that type of bridge as it's not a solid, wide platform providing a "roof" to anyone underneath. I recall it stated it had snowed somewhat a day or two before Feb 13th. I can believe DN may have been involved but that he or anyone would for any reason randomly choose to live under there as opposed to an actual bridge, jmo becomes a stretch of imagination.

Amazing to me that what this brave and beautiful soul did has still not managed to capture this ! Just amazing! Let today be the day!

But what she did is what has or is going to get him captured and arrested. Without her, we would have nothing to go by. (that we know of as of yet)

But what she did is what has or is going to get him captured and arrested. Without her, we would have nothing to go by. (that we know of as of yet)

Yes, but we are rapidly coming up on a one year anniversary and I guess I assumed he would be behind bars already. So many cases have SO MUCH LESS to offer LE and have been solved.

Yes transients and homeless people sometimes live under bridges because it provides a semi sense of privacy and shelter from the elements.

But The Monon High Bridge is not that type of bridge as it's not a solid, wide platform providing a "roof" to anyone underneath. I recall it stated it had snowed somewhat a day or two before Feb 13th. I can believe DN may have been involved but that he or anyone would for any reason randomly choose to live under there as opposed to an actual bridge, jmo becomes a stretch of imagination.

It might not be used as a place to live but it may very well be used as a place for other acts.

So why wouldn’t she of said to the video recording who it was?

She was partially hidden (imo) when she was recording and would of been able to speak to the phone.

imo she didnt say a name (which we dont know she didnt) because lib knew him so when she got home she could show the video to someone and say "look who we saw". imo

Hi everyone! Joined WS back in February after following this case. I live near Delphi and have always been interested in sleuthing. It breaks my heart that we are close to a year without justice for the girls. What do you think are the chances that RL's trip to Lafayette could have been to give DN (or BG) a ride?? I used to feel strongly that RL knew something...And maybe RL let LE know that and thus Colorado...? Just a theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, but we are rapidly coming up on a one year anniversary and I guess I assumed he would be behind bars already. So many cases have SO MUCH LESS to offer LE and have been solved.

Some believe he is behind bars and somewhat because of the pics taken. I too am frustrated with the lack of charges, but they just might be coming as soon as all the ducks line up. Perhaps as soon as that wife or brother gives that piece of the puzzle needed.

I thought they were facts that kkdj used weren't they? They do seem to fit the crime well. We are now looking for someone with no alibi 1.30 -4 p.m. and DN is the only one we can sleuth atm.

Sure but just because DN is the only person WS allows to be sleuthed in no way insinuates his guilt.

This is a fascinating case but we don't have enough details to do much more than guess at what might've occured.

imo she didnt say a name (which we dont know she didnt) because lib knew him so when she got home she could show the video to someone and say "look who we saw". imo

But then wouldn't someone from home know already who it is?

Sure but just because DN is the only person WS allows to be sleuthed in no way insinuates his guilt.

This is a fascinating case but we don't have enough details to do much more than guess at what might've occured.

Exactly and that is very important to remember.

Ronald Logan’s name was dragged though the mud on here for months on end and like DN people were utterly convinced he was guilty without the slightest bit of proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member