IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #77

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum was guilty of that with Ronald Logan which has always left a bitter taste for me.

People seem to forget this isn’t a tv show and that real people are having life’s destroyed without any facts to back up such malicious claims.

I agree. LE, which already has their hands full, now has to guard against Internet vigilantism. Thus, the need to be even more cautious about releasing info to the public.

since it seems at least we are pretty sure that DN has written a letter proclaiming his innocence while claiming to understand the pain of the girls families, I have come up with a great idea that would be most helpful in clearing up some questions and would move us past a day that neither DN nor KN seem to recall .

it's called a polygraph,

lets all take a polygraph shall we? we can put this baby to bed then..IMO

since it seems at least we are pretty sure that DN has written a letter proclaiming his innocence while claiming to understand the pain of the girls families, I have come up with a great idea that would be most helpful in clearing up some questions and would move us past a day that neither DN nor KN seem to recall .

it's called a polygraph,

I'm not sure he wrote that letter.
I wouldn't believe anythig those two Youtubers posted.

it's called a polygraph,

Why would he need to take a polygraph when as far as we are aware there is no evidence linking him to this crime?

@ 02:42 ISP Carter states the sketch comes "from a face to face encounter with a citizen of Delphi".

[video=youtube;Ha03KGRYtlk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha03KGRYtlk[/video]

That is a great article and it especially holds true for this case as so little information has been released.

I was just thinking, what's sort of different with this case is DN nor anyone else has been charged so we're not privy to even a murder indictment outlining the State's case. If there was, speculation would be mostly limited to what the State intended to prove.

But you're right, especially because there's still such limited information, all avenues of speculation are wide open.

This forum was guilty of that with Ronald Logan which has always left a bitter taste for me.

People seem to forget this isn’t a tv show and that real people are having life’s destroyed without any facts to back up such malicious claims.

Who, specifically, do you think has had their "life destroyed" because of this forum?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some comments I found interesting that to me show ISP is not looking at Nations (along with the multitude of MSM articles that basically say he is no more of a POI than anyone else).

From the Dr. Phil show:

Dr. Phil talking about growing up in a small town....

-Dr. Phil: "If somebody showed up that didn't belong you stuck out like a sore thumb...and if some transient showed up they just stuck out like a sore thumb."

-ISP Superintendent Carter “We believe that the sketch that you see behind you was a face to face encounter with a citizen of Delphi."

-Dr. Phil: "When you look at the area around there what's the most likely way for this person to have gotten away, would he have gotten away by car by foot, what's the most likely way for him to have gotten away?"

-ISP Superintendent Carter ...'I certainly hope in my lifetime I can look him in the eyes and ask him that same question."

Carter doesn't appear to have a specific or a likely POI he's referring to.

eta DeDee posted a link above at the same time. ^^

bummer, no option on "go advanced" to send photos. oh well 😕

The "go advanced" feature is used when replying to a Private Message. For inserting an image into a post:

* When you are replying to a quote, or opening a new reply box, hover your cursor over the options listed above the reply box.
* The feature you need is the one labeled "insert image". The option next to it allows a video to be uploaded.
* If your image is in the jpg or png form, copy the url and insert or paste this >>>
B]before the image and this after the image link appears[B]

Using the same "insert image" option, an image can also be uploaded from your computer without any other necessary steps after selecting the image from your files and clicking "ok".

I get what you’re saying but I’m not the one pushing him. The people accusing him should have burden of proof.

eta
What about his innocent children when they grow up and read this stuff? Be careful what you say on the internet. Not you per say just in general.
That's why only initials are used on here so his name doesn't come up in an Internet search. His mug shots will always be searchable I guess, but there's nothing we can do about that. The MSM articles will also be available too. That's nothing to do with websleuths. The people accusing him are LE not us or WS. LE made him a POI based on his Co similarities.

if I was a named POI in a double murder of two children I would immediately volunteer to take a poly...and if I was the wife I would do so too. I sure would want to clear my name, I sure would take that poly first thing...and help those poor grieving family members find the real killer and not waste time and money trying to prove it was me when I know I was not in Delphi on Feb 13.

boom.

moo

The "go advanced" feature is used when replying to a Private Message. For inserting an image into a post:

* When you are replying to a quote, or opening a new reply box, hover your cursor over the options listed above the reply box.
* The feature you need is the one labeled "insert image". The option next to it allows a video to be uploaded.
* If your image is in the jpg or png form, copy the url and insert or paste this >>>
B]before the image and this after the image link appears[B]

Using the same "insert image" option, an image can also be uploaded from your computer without any other necessary steps after selecting the image from your files and clicking "ok".

thank you

if I was a named POI in a double murder of two children I would immediately volunteer to take a poly...and if I was the wife I would do so too. I sure would want to clear my name, I sure would take that poly first thing...and help those poor grieving family members find the real killer and not waste time and money trying to prove it was me when I know I was not in Delphi on Feb 13.

boom.

moo[/QUOTE
Same here! Boom!

boom.

moo

He doesn’t need to clear his name to the internet though. He hasn’t been arrested or charged with the crime.

I'm not sure he wrote that letter.
I wouldn't believe anythig those two Youtubers posted.
I've compared the writing and both letters appear to be the same writing. Also there is a follow up phone call so WS allows us to make our own minds up. I think its him.
Some posters are worrying about his name showing up on the Internet so don't use his name but initials only.
It's all within TOS.

@ 02:42 ISP Carter states the sketch comes "from a face to face encounter with a citizen of Delphi".

[video=youtube;Ha03KGRYtlk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha03KGRYtlk[/video]

Thank you, DeDee. It's powerful stuff to see the Dr. Phil show on this, and to see how they all seem consumed with doing the right things to get the killer on the Bridge to justice. This coverage definitely sets the priority on what is needed to catch this 'killer on the bridge.'

And thanks again for the heads up on Gray Hughes' helpful, mind blowing and precise videos too!

~

Thinking out loud a bit, please pardon any confusion. This killer could have done this anywhere any time, but he chose here, high on a bridge, to aggress. He chose Abby and Libby, maybe due to age or best circumstance for his safety, or both, who knows? He chose to take the girls towards the water. He chose to hide their bodies there and leave by around 4 pm.

Does choosing to aggress high on a bridge, whatever sense of power that gave him say something about him?

Does wanting to herd his victims once he has control of them down to the creek say something about him?

Does he commute on trains for example and spend hours in fantasies about it?

If he goes to a strip clubs for example, does he sit in some high corner in the back?

Or the same at ball games where he can look down?

He usually may feel weakened and out of control inside at the sight of young girls, so what aspects of what he planned and committed ties back to his day to day sense of out of control the creep needs to this to feel good?

LE never said they are trying to prove DN is responsible. Some members here are.

boom.

moo

That's why only initials are used on here so his name doesn't come up in an Internet search. His mug shots will always be searchable I guess, but there's nothing we can do about that. The MSM articles will also be available too. That's nothing to do with websleuths. The people accusing him are LE not us or WS. LE made him a POI based on his Co similarities.
I’m on my phone and haven’t figured out on this how to find the thank you button so you get an applause! LE has not taken him off of the POI status. Thank you!

boom.

moo
Unfortunately polygraphs mean nothing.

boom.

moo
You wouldn't need to if you had a good alibi at a hospital appointment with your wife. Maybe he knows he has an alibi and is stringing LE along. Boom, boom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryWant