Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
California

Thank you. This is the first time I've watched his show in years. I'm assuming the audience is from everywhere?

Only mentioning it because it looked like some members of the audience had never heard of the case.

moo

OT but thought you might be interested since he was on Dr. Phil and involved in this case:

https://www.wthr.com/article/state-police-superintendent-helps-pull-woman-from-burning-car

[FONT=&amp]Indiana State Police Superintendent Doug Carter was in the area when the crash was dispatched.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The Hamilton County Sheriff's Department say Carter was one of the first people on the scene and assisted Sheridan police officer Michael Foote and Sheridan firefighter Eric Gifford with pulling Johns from the burning car.[/FONT]

Practising inserting photos but also noticing BGs beard because I think it's the beard that draws resemblance to other men. Google tells me the style is called a circle beard, not a goatee, because the moustache and the beard are joined. I notice BG isn't otherwise clean shaven, either two or three days growth or an intentional rugged look.

I'm don't really have a point to make other than he doesn't look to me to be someone who's homeless because of his style of beard.

poster_ad9af0b4c9a9402281c3e6403f4b2ee5_62952234_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
He also doesn’t have a well defined neck at all. His double chin or what I would really call a weak chin.

You mean LE may have lied about having a recording of the murder?
LE has never said they had recordings of the murders that I am aware of, all I heard from them was they had more recording but it was moslty some talk between the girls.

In spite of being one of the first people to say BG seemed overdressed for the weather, I know it can get rather chilly in that kind of weather if you're outside long enough. I think Abby had her hands in her pockets (and possibly the reason BG had his hands in his pockets) simply for a bit of warmth. I don't think it's anything of importance, but wanted to throw it out there anyway. MOO

In spite of being one of the first people to say BG seemed overdressed for the weather, I know it can get rather chilly in that kind of weather if you're outside long enough. I think Abby had her hands in her pockets (and possibly the reason BG had his hands in his pockets) simply for a bit of warmth. I don't think it's anything of importance, but wanted to throw it out there anyway. MOO

Thats what I think too, which may mean that BG wasn't wearing gloves, which could mean an increased chance that he left his DNA or fingerprints at the crime scene.

Practising inserting photos but also noticing BGs beard because I think it's the beard that draws resemblance to other men. Google tells me the style is called a circle beard, not a goatee, because the moustache and the beard are joined. I notice BG isn't otherwise clean shaven, either two or three days growth or an intentional rugged look.

I'm don't really have a point to make other than he doesn't look to me to be someone who's homeless because of his style of beard.

poster_ad9af0b4c9a9402281c3e6403f4b2ee5_62952234_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
DN is an example of someone who was experiencing temporary homelessness yet seemed fairly able to keep up with grooming his facial hair according to his mugshot later in Feb.

That is why a lot of men wear a beard.

I know a lot of men who don't like to shave often, but don't like how they look with a full beard, so they shave 2-3 times a week. Also, the scruffy look is kinda popular with some.

DN is an example of someone who was experiencing temporary homelessness yet seemed fairly able to keep up with grooming his facial hair according to his mugshot later in Feb.

Which one is his mugshot in February? TIA

He also doesn’t have a well defined neck at all. His double chin or what I would really call a weak chin.

Thats very true, I hadn't noticed that but you're right. The eyes always remind me of someone I know (definitely not in Delphi on Feb 13th). Sort of baggy hooded eyelids with a bit of a slant.

That's what he claimed.

Thats very true, I hadn't noticed that but you're right. The eyes always remind me of someone I know (definitely not in Delphi on Feb 13th). Sort of baggy hooded eyelids with a bit of a slant.

Hi, Misty,

Another poster a couple threads back mentioned driving through Delphi that morning and said it was a warm day, but too windy to open the vehicle windows.

JMO...
Maybe the wind was strong enough to make it chilly on the bridge, being elevated and open as it is.

To me DN does not appear to be the person depicted in the sketch. By homeless I was referring to a wandering transient type that has been discussed from time to time.

I think too much stock has been placed in what that person (who I will no longer name) from CO and his wife have opined.

I also wouldn't put much stock in anything posted on Youtube by those two men, one who is a convicted felon.

I consider the source.

I only know that we have no viable excuse for DN's whereabouts on Feb 13. so he's a person who fits the profile, is a POI and has not been dismissed as such, his wife also thinks that BG could be her husband based on the sketch and the photo.

given this and LE's refusal to exonnorate him, even after some time, and much testing and so forth..

given this I am going to stay on him.

I try very hard to tune into feelings and mindsets..emotional connections and the landscape of the crime.

I feel the nexus with DN, and will be quick to judge him and would be hot to convict him if I sat on a jury.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members