IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #79

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they saw him expose himself to them and he probably said something like " do you want etc" like he did to a previous woman. He followed them at a distance across the bridge and they started to video him and record as he ordered them down the hill, where they fought, ran and he pursued them , shot and killed them burying them under leaves (as he had seen his mum buried). He left via the easern side of the creek and rejoined the trail.

AJMHO
I agree with this.

All just my opinion:

I have always had a feeling about the timing of this crime, and that it most remided me of shoplifting - in the sense of seeing the shop momentarily unattended, and taking immediate advantage of the opportunity.

Whether it was DN or another person, I think that at least Abby tried to walk past him, then both girls tried to get away so he used a weapon to march them, I think they tried to get away again and he killed them for it, with or without SA.

The one BG photo on the bridge where is crossing his foot over, has always looked to me like he was blocking Abigail from passing by him to go back over the bridge. This blocking step would be where the crime commenced, and to me explain her shirttail leaving the frame as she tried to rejoin Libby at the trees.

I am sure you can, but none of these indicate much to me. Find a connection between him and Delphi on 2/13 and I will be interested. Until then, he is just another victim of social media justice.

JMHO

Thank you. I also don't get the "southern accent" thing. Southerner here. Lived in one southern state for 38 years and have a vacation house in the deep south that I spend several months a year in. I do NOT hear a southern accent in his voice. (Indeed, there is such a small amount of audio that it's difficult to pick up on an accent at all.) To me, he sounds like every other Indiana-midwest man I know.

If someone has a POI in mind, they can always find things to make that person fit their theory. I could pick a random person with a criminal history that I found on social media and make some of the same assumptions and link them to BG in the same way. This is why I am relying on LE's words and facts in this case, both of which are few and far between.

If you guys could ask LE some questions, what would they be?

What else is on the video/audio? I wouldn't want to listen necessarily but such limited info has been released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to see the photos that were taken prior to 2:07

I don't know the actual addresses of the indecent exposures that he was caught at, but 4 were at Camp LeJuene, 1 in Spartanburg which he got probation and the one at Port Royal when they had moved him to Parris Island which busted his probation and got him the jail time - finally.
While on this subject I am appalled that he got a Misdemeanor for the Rickers exposure. I mean he was actually a restroom, not in his car. it seems like such a greater violation. I know if it happened to me I would feel much more violated to have a man peeping on me while I used a public restroom!

I found the exact addresses in his criminal record and they were in a rough circle about 30-50 minutes away from Camp Lejeune and his reported address. I'm trying to find my post but there have been like 40 threads since then and I haven't had much time on line. :pullhair::pullhair:

Do you have the killers DNA with certainty.

That's one of my prime questions also. Unfortunately I think the answer is no, based on their inability to rule poi's out.

moo

He also did that in Indiana - took his employer's vehicle without permission or a licence and drove a round trip of 80 miles to commit the offence at Rickers in Columbus. We don't know how many times he has got away with it obviously. Moo

It's kind of looking like a pattern. Which might or might not mean something.

If you guys could ask LE some questions, what would they be?

Do you have the killers DNA with certainty.

What else is on the video/audio? I wouldn't want to listen necessarily but such limited info has been released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was the COD and was SA present?

I would like to see the photos that were taken prior to 2:07

Thanks for your responses, all the big questions indeed...

I'd like to ask if the BAU has developed a profile, and if so, why hasn't it been released?

I'd also like to ask if DNA/phenotyping has been utilized at all during the case.
(Again, do they know they definitively have the killer's DNA (probably not, imo, because if they kneeeeew they had specifically the killer's DNA (blood, semen, say from the girls' bodies etc, they could say "DN has been ruled out via DNA".)

Additionally, I'd like to ask them straight up but off the record, do you think/have an instinct that DN is likely BG but you unfortunately just can't prove it?

Also, what has your investigation found re: KN and her doctor's appt? Has there been anything learned to lend itself to confirming or denying DN being present that day, etc?

Was there anything left at the crime scene that you think could belong to the killer?

What specific exit route do you think BG took?

Many more questions...

I'm waiting for the extradition request- if that doesn't happen, I would have to agree, however, some posters say probation is worse than prison. One slip up and you have to serve your time. RL is a good example. He was two months shy of his probation finishing when he thought "I'll just do this bit of recycling"..........

They may not extradite. It's expensive and his low-level offenses may not be worth it to the state.

This link explains it in pretty basic terms for us non-attorneys.

https://banksbrower.com/2014/10/05/a-look-at-how-criminal-extradition-works-in-indiana/

Noone expects you to go thru 79 threads. Where someone can answer or link for you we will. :smile:
Give us feedback - what did you think of my list?

List is compelling. Thank you for your thoughts.
I saw a picture of DN holding an infant with what appears to be a similar object showing in pant leg. Has that been discussed?
I'm working my way through the threads.

My question would be - does LE have reason to think the murder of these two girls might be linked to other unsolved crimes in the past.

Thanks for your responses, all the big questions indeed...

I'd like to ask if the BAU has developed a profile, and if so, why hasn't it been released?

I'd also like to ask if DNA/phenotyping has been utilized at all during the case.
(Again, do they know they definitively have the killer's DNA (probably not, imo, because if they kneeeeew they had specifically the killer's DNA (blood, semen, say from the girls' bodies etc, they could say "DN has been ruled out via DNA".)

Additionally, I'd like to ask them straight up but off the record, do you think/have an instinct that DN is likely BG but you unfortunately just can't prove it?

Also, what has your investigation found re: KN and her doctor's appt? Has there been anything learned to lend itself to confirming or denying DN being present that day, etc?

Was there anything left at the crime scene that you think could belong to the killer?

What specific exit route do you think BG took?

Many more questions...

Did you speak to DN in Co?
Do you have DN's DNA?
Did Parabon or mugshots help with preparing the sketch?
How were the girls murdered?
What were their estimated TOD.
Were the girls brought back to the scene?
Are you going to extradite DN?

List is compelling. Thank you for your thoughts.
I saw a picture of DN holding an infant with what appears to be a similar object showing in pant leg. Has that been discussed?
I'm working my way through the threads.
TY. That was discussed. It looks like a rigid A4 size sheet of something. I think some sort of protection from tool usage was suggested IIRC.

The ONE statement made by LE, which has never been clarified, nor said in any other case that I can find. "Why can no one be included or excluded?"

That one would answer a line of several more questions, in my opinion.

It is possible BG left no DNA at the scene and therefore the DNA they do have from the scene and the girls may never match the killer. It would explain why they cannot rule any POI in or out - they need additional info and witnesses and tips for that additional evidence IMO - hence the Dr Phil show.

I am thinking the same. Perhaps, there is not enough DNA or for some reason the DNA is too skewed or contaminated to do positive testing and linking. And, yes that is why they keep asking the public for tips. Jmo

Nope. I think it is someone older and heavier. A random killer who likely has other victims given the brazenness of the crime (midday, 2 victims, etc)
Regarding BG's appearance, I initially thought he was older and burlier than DN. His build reminded me of the Pauls (Jr. and Sr.) from American Chopper--very mesomorphic and barrel-chested--and I took him to be roughly 40 to 50 years old. But those were impressions from grainy images and could be way off.

I think he has other victims, but I don't know whether he'd murdered before. It could be that he intended to rape but picked victims who resisted more than he had expected, leading to a murderous rage.

He strikes me as someone who likes to control and dominate; I could see him working as a cop or a bouncer or a football coach--or even as a mechanic or tow-truck driver (because in those latter two positions, somewhat helpless people would have to put their immediate futures in his hands and let him take charge).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member