IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #79

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/

If you put DN's first name and surname plus a start date of 01/01/2012 then 12 cases come up, 8 decided, 4 outstanding.
The 4 outstanding are 3 Criminal Misdemeanours and 1 felony (F6).

Several posters have been saying he has no felony warrants so I just wanted to post exactly what can be found.

The one felony listed is failing to register as a sex or violent offender.
The misdemeanours are the Columbus Rickers fondling, the Greenwood driving and drug paraphernalia charges.

Actually you can put anyone's name in here to see their offences.

The ONE statement made by LE, which has never been clarified, nor said in any other case that I can find. "Why can no one be included or excluded?"

That one would answer a line of several more questions, in my opinion.

I'm gonna be cheeky and answer this - because they've got no dna, or forensics (or too much ), no fingerprints or ballistics match. He just came onto the trail, committed the crime and left.

It would've been easier to admit that on day 1.

I'm gonna be cheeky and answer this - because they've got no dna, or forensics (or too much ), no fingerprints or ballistics match. He just came onto the trail, committed the crime and left.

You guys remember early on that fake sketch that was put out there by this weird guy, in the very beginning?
I never cared for that being put out there as it confused people into thinking it was a real sketch not just a rendering of what some local Joe Shmoe thought. The police repeatedly asked for it not to be posted.

I hate to say say it but I have been curious if it came close to the LE sketch and was that guy looked into who did that.

I don’t need to see it again it’s been awhile but does anyone think it was close or not? Curious to your opinion.

Still reading and reading. Where I live we have an area similar to the crime area. It is very popular with photographers. Makes beautiful back drops for wedding and students senior pictures. At any point, if I go there there is sure to be a photographer there. More so than anyone else. Just a thought as I’m catching up.

Anyone willing to help me by giving a brief 1, 2, 3 example list of why you believe he is or isn't the right guy?

I don’t think he is and have had a state trooper from another city say he is not(sorry no link). I believe when BG is caught, and he will be, he will look more like the sketch and less like DN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know we can’t sleuth them but wondering if all family members have been 100% cleared?

List is compelling. Thank you for your thoughts.
I saw a picture of DN holding an infant with what appears to be a similar object showing in pant leg. Has that been discussed?
I'm working my way through the threads.

Not sure if youre talking about a leg holster, but yes that has been discussed, as we did isolate what we think is one in a photo.

The pic with the infant was disallowed. It's DN in the hospital with what appears to be a framer's square in his pocket. It was pulled from fb, which was not allowed at the time.

Not sure if youre talking about a leg holster, but yes that has been discussed, as we did isolate what we think is one in a photo.

I agree with this.

All just my opinion:

I have always had a feeling about the timing of this crime, and that it most remided me of shoplifting - in the sense of seeing the shop momentarily unattended, and taking immediate advantage of the opportunity.

Whether it was DN or another person, I think that at least Abby tried to walk past him, then both girls tried to get away so he used a weapon to march them, I think they tried to get away again and he killed them for it, with or without SA.

The one BG photo on the bridge where is crossing his foot over, has always looked to me like he was blocking Abigail from passing by him to go back over the bridge. This blocking step would be where the crime commenced, and to me explain her shirttail leaving the frame as she tried to rejoin Libby at the trees.

I agree with all of this except that he “exposed” himself or something similar or said anything to them prior to down the hill.

Thread is open again for posting.

Timeouts have been issued for sleuthing of non-POIs/suspects and for cavalier attitudes towards previous warnings.

Post accordingly.

Unreal to think next month will be one year from when these two young women were taken from their families and friends. I honestly thought someone would be behind bars by now.

I agree with all of this except that he “exposed” himself or something similar or said anything to them prior to down the hill.

Yes- I think the blocking step was their first direct and terrifying interaction with him.

Yes- I think the blocking step was their first direct and terrifying interaction with him.

What is the "blocking step?" I've read it a few times and I am not sure what it means.

What is the "blocking step?" I've read it a few times and I am not sure what it means.

What I meant is, that he is stepping out to the side that she would pass on to show her he isn't going to let her by.

You guys remember early on that fake sketch that was put out there by this weird guy, in the very beginning?
I never cared for that being put out there as it confused people into thinking it was a real sketch not just a rendering of what some local Joe Shmoe thought. The police repeatedly asked for it not to be posted.

I hate to say say it but I have been curious if it came close to the LE sketch and was that guy looked into who did that.

I don’t need to see it again it’s been awhile but does anyone think it was close or not? Curious to your opinion.

My opinion: I will stay curious if BG's face is looking more like the first unauthorized sketch or more like the police sketch. The first non-police sketch for me does look more compatible but the several witnesses can't be wrong. :waiting:

Regarding BG's appearance, I initially thought he was older and burlier than DN. His build reminded me of the Pauls (Jr. and Sr.) from American Chopper--very mesomorphic and barrel-chested--and I took him to be roughly 40 to 50 years old. But those were impressions from grainy images and could be way off.

I think he has other victims, but I don't know whether he'd murdered before. It could be that he intended to rape but picked victims who resisted more than he had expected, leading to a murderous rage.

He strikes me as someone who likes to control and dominate; I could see him working as a cop or a bouncer or a football coach--or even as a mechanic or tow-truck driver (because in those latter two positions, somewhat helpless people would have to put their immediate futures in his hands and let him take charge).

Would a firefighter match with the characteristics? Or a home inspector? :thinking:

The choice is clearly too large. :tantrum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member