IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #79

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m dreading the one-year anniversary passing with no one charged for these crimes. I hope more information is released.
My god yes and yes.
It is time to release information, it’s been so bad with LE. They need new direction.

it's those wide set eyes...they inspire trust and pity, they are childlike and people are fooled. MOO

What else can we sleuth besides DN? How can we think outside the box? I looked for other cold cases in the region that had some similarities. Many of us think BG has a history--how can we find it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What else can we sleuth besides DN? How can we think outside the box? I looked for other cold cases in the region that had some similarities. Many of us think BG has a history--how can we find it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s really difficult to sleuth much further as there is so much we don’t know. If we knew cause of death etc it would be easier to look for similar attacks and crimes. Thank you to you and everyone for still caring about the case and posting about it.

It’s really difficult to sleuth much further as there is so much we don’t know. If we knew cause of death etc it would be easier to look for similar attacks and crimes. Thank you to you and everyone for still caring about the case and posting about it.

IMO I think that the solution to this will come from cell and tower data -
Tower data is a big haystack, but hopefully somewhere in the stack is a lie - and discovering that lie will start an investigation that succeeds.
Somewhere in the last thread a poster said she was local and heard that the third shift at IP was being re-interviewed. Probably along with everyone that has been talked to. Wishing the police good luck!

it's those wide set eyes...they inspire trust and pity, they are childlike and people are fooled. MOO

Out of curiosity, who exactly is "fooled" by DN? His record indicates that he has had more than his fair share of run ins with the law and not a single person that's been interviewed about him, including his wife, has anything good to say about the man.

Out of curiosity, who exactly is "fooled" by DN? His record indicates that he has had more than his fair share of run ins with the law and not a single person that's been interviewed about him, including his wife, has anything good to say about the man.
Judges?

Not a fool over here.
:deadhorse:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by mtnlites

LOL!!! add to that:

...attorneys, KN, PO, LE...

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by mtnlites

LOL!!! add to that:

...attorneys, KN, PO, LE...

If the judges and the attorneys are so easily fooled, and I have even less knowledge about his circumstances than they do, where in the heck does that leave me?

If the judges and the attorneys are so easily fooled, and I have even less knowledge about his circumstances than they do, where in the heck does that leave me?

Sigh...really, really sorry I have stirred up animus. I was really just laughing at the 'judges' post and my comment came from that place. No offense intended.

I have a posting question to ask the moderator.

Sigh...really, really sorry I have stirred up animus. I was really just laughing at the 'judges' post and my comment came from that place. No offense intended.

No problem.

I'm just having a hard time understanding the level of venom aimed at this guy. I've seen such worse cases... one of my tenant applicants had an attempted murder charge plea bargained away.

No problem.

I'm just having a hard time understanding the level of venom aimed at this guy. I've seen such worse cases... one of my tenant applicants had an attempted murder charge plea bargained away.
I was just answering mtn's question. Where's the venom?

I have a posting question to ask the moderator.

You can alert on your own post by using the red triangle in bottom left corner...mods will get a message. Or scroll down to bottom of forums to see which mods are on now and send a private message. I think their names show up bolded if in forum currently. Easier to alert post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viki Cowan