IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #79

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM.

In fact, it seemed just the opposite. They don't know WHO or WHERE BG is, and are still actively seeking tips.

This is the first time I've heard LE acknowledge that we're dealing with a possible serial here. Who could forget that first press conference, when they said they didn't think there was any danger to the community?

My wording was not clear....."no insinuation they were building a case against any one person in particular" Added bold. Thanks for allowing me to clarify what I meant.

(Waiting impatiently for Shire's transcript.)

Shire could have been referencing the quick write-up that one of our members posted a few pages back. It wasn't an official transcript, and it wasn't of the entire show, but it gave a general idea of the conversation. When I read that Shire had read "the transcript", I thought she/he was referencing an actual official one released by the media or the station but then I went further back int he thread and saw the other one.

Thought the sketch came from an eyewitness who saw BG? Maybe the news person misspoke?

Let's play devil's advocate for a moment...

There have been lots of people gaining internet celebrity from this case by creating social media groups with thousands of members, making YT videos with thousands of views, blogging, etc. Ordinary folks who have no ties to the case but have come out of the woodwork and made names for themselves by discussing it and setting themselves up as "experts" in it. Some are good, some are great, some are not. Most we are not allowed to discuss here, and for good reason.

What IF the "witness" to BG wasn't an actual witness at all? Since we don't know the circumstances or the details of what they saw, and the details haven't been discussed in MSM, we have nothing to go on but what LE tells us. And what we were told today is totally different from what we've been told in the past.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist and I pretty much take what LE says as fact until I know, for a fact, that it's not true. Their words today are inconsistent with what they've said in the past. It makes me wonder. False confessions from people who had nothing to do with the case DO happen. I am sure false witnesses occasionally come forward as well.

My apologies. Allegedly someone walking their dog saw him. See post# 265
That was me I think - In my opinion MSM stories are being altered after publication - many details that used to be in them have been “updated” away are no longer available to cite.

...snipped for reply...

Here's the clarification from Bledsoe:

Bledsoe County Sheriff Department To Clarify again, I was contacted personally by someone that is trying to get the word out about this case. I personally did not know any FACTS concerning this case but definitely wanted to assist in getting this poster out for our area to see. I was told these posters were wanted in our area and assisted by getting it posted to our social media page. THERE WAS NEVER ANY CONTACT BETWEEN FBI AND BLEDSOE SHERIFF DEPARTMENT. I apologize for any confusion or false hope that he may be located in our area. That definitely was not the intention behind the assistance of posting his wanted poster.
SGT HODGE

Just bumping FrostedGlass's earlier post regarding the lengthier and very detailed explanation of the Tenn confusion, if by chance anyone missed it.

There have been lots of people gaining internet celebrity from this case by creating social media groups with thousands of members, making YT videos with thousands of views, blogging, etc. Ordinary folks who have no ties to the case but have come out of the woodwork and made names for themselves by discussing it and setting themselves up as "experts" in it. Some are good, some are great, some are not. Most we are not allowed to discuss here, and for good reason.

What IF the "witness" to BG wasn't an actual witness at all? Since we don't know the circumstances or the details of what they saw, and the details haven't been discussed in MSM, we have nothing to go on but what LE tells us. And what we were told today is totally different from what we've been told in the past.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist and I pretty much take what LE says as fact until I know, for a fact, that it's not true. Their words today are inconsistent with what they've said in the past. It makes me wonder. False confessions from people who had nothing to do with the case DO happen. I am sure false witnesses occasionally come forward as well.
Are you doubting what Sgt Holman said in his interviews? I think I would be doubting Carter TBH if I had to choose.
But if there were no witnesses wth did the sketch come from?

Just typed a whole bunch and lost it! Anyway, I'm wondering why they are telling us now that they think the killer has killed before and may again. (paraphrasing) Have they linked the Delphi murders to other murders? Are they giving us a little insight into the COD being something unusual and repetitive? Are they telling us something about how this type of murderer thinks?

That was me I think - In my opinion MSM stories are being altered after publication - many details that used to be in them have been “updated” away are no longer available to cite.
Definitely

And WTH is the transcript? I can't find it anywhere! I really want to read it cause my video player isn't cooperating!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Another possibility is that a person who was on the trail in the location as GH has proposed was described and a sketch made but that person wearing a scarf was never on the bridge. Maybe BG accessed the bridge and trail area from the road under the bridge or the cemetery so the guy those witnesses are describing isn't even related.

For those who couldn't watch, this is a brief transcript from MK show this morning, a portion of her conversation with ISP Superintendent Doug Carter:

MK: "Have there been any other similar crimes Doug, any other similar MOs in the area?
DC: Well we believe that a person that would commit a crime like this, with such incredibly evil intent, likely has committed that crime before, and with that known, he likely will commit it again. And the image that we have, to America, is please, disregard the face, but look at the body, because anybody could identify a family member by looking at the body. (Image of BG on screen)
MK: Can you tell the age of this man?
DC: We can't.
MK: You don't know. And not even a range?
DC: I think a range would be speculative at this point in time. Obviously a grown man.
MK: Were there any eyewitnesses who actually saw him?
DC: No there were not.
MK: Other than, obviously the girls
DC: (nods head) Right.
(MK returns to talking with Abby's mom.)

@Rocket, @kstephens, etc. I think THIS is what several people are referring to when they say "the transcript."

If there is an official one out there, I haven't been able to find it.

Just typed a whole bunch and lost it! Anyway, I'm wondering why they are telling us now that they think the killer has killed before and may again. (paraphrasing) Have they linked the Delphi murders to other murders? Are they giving us a little insight into the COD being something unusual and repetitive? Are they telling us something about how this type of murderer thinks?

That was pretty worrying that bit - yes we've heard he could strike again but this is the first we've heard he may have done so previously.

No way. Is there an article that had the witness interview stating everything you said or not? There would be more then one this is not a conspiracy by MSM on the interview... a word or two in an article sure not an entire article on several news sites.

I cannot recall there ever being an interview of a witness that saw BG before seeing the girls. I believe you introduced a rumor.
Eta
the only issue is it tumbled into truth and lasts

@Rocket, @kstephens, etc. I think THIS is what several people are referring to when they say "the transcript."

If there is an official one out there, I haven't been able to find it.
That's it TY mtn and kizzy

I assumed everyone had seen this or the actual show.

No way. Is there an article that had the witness interview stating everything you said or not? There would be more then one this is not a conspiracy by MSM on the interview... a word or two in an article sure not an entire article on several news sites.

I cannot recall there ever being an interview of a witness that saw BG before seeing the girls. I believe you introduced a rumor.
Eta
the only issue is it tumbled into truth and lasts

Holeman refers to a female witness who saw BG on the trail. He is very cagey about it and does not say whether it was before or after the murders. I think this is the same witness that is referenced by Boxer. They want her identity kept out of MSM so that is why it has probably disappeared from MSM. Also, if she did have a dog with her that may have helped her avoid becoming a victim herself.

Yes- sounds like the same guy. What was unusual was the side-by-side photo of him and the BG sketch. That caught my attention because of the repeated warnings of ISP NOT to post side-by-side comparisons.

I believe he is in jail on three counts of felony child molestation in Bledsoe Tn waiting extradition to Fortville, In where he is wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're addressing my posted opinion? Yes, indeed I'm aware the word "witness" has various definitions and it's my opinion Spr Carter was referring to there was no witness to the actual murder.

If you have a link to the transcript, it would be great to post here or in the media thread.
The only problem I have with the idea that he was referring to a witness to the criminal act itself and not BG is that he made that statement in response to her questioning about his identity when she seemed somewhat surprised that they could not even define his age range, she followed that with the question if there was a witness, I felt she meant, a witness that saw him. Perhaps Carter answered as to the murder but his description was her line of questioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413