IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #79

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rocket, @kstephens, etc. I think THIS is what several people are referring to when they say "the transcript."

If there is an official one out there, I haven't been able to find it.

Yes. I too think this is what is meant.

Another possibility is that a person who was on the trail in the location as GH has proposed was described and a sketch made but that person wearing a scarf was never on the bridge. Maybe BG accessed the bridge and trail area from the road under the bridge or the cemetery so the guy those witnesses are describing isn't even related.
So why hasn't he come forward? They've traced everyone except BG I thought. And LE have definitely confirmed the sketch is BG. That's why they did the sketch because the BG face was not clear.

I, too, think something is going on in TN. That's how I interpreted Carter's remark that he's tracking what's going on down there (if I heard him correctly).

You heard him correctly. Whatever happened it got Carter's attention while he was on television.

I don't buy that it was nothing...

moo

No way. Is there an article that had the witness interview stating everything you said or not? There would be more then one this is not a conspiracy by MSM on the interview... a word or two in an article sure not an entire article on several news sites.

I cannot recall there ever being an interview of a witness that saw BG before seeing the girls. I believe you introduced a rumor.
Eta
the only issue is it tumbled into truth and lasts

I think I've read every article on the case and also don't recall any witness ever mentioned by the media who claimed that.

No way. Is there an article that had the witness interview stating everything you said or not? There would be more then one this is not a conspiracy by MSM on the interview... a word or two in an article sure not an entire article on several news sites.

I cannot recall there ever being an interview of a witness that saw BG before seeing the girls. I believe you introduced a rumor.
Eta
the only issue is it tumbled into truth and lasts

Well I have only one piece of evidence to show what I am talking about. There was mention of the witness on the trail in a Fox59 article.

https://www.google.com/amp/fox59.co...eens-liberty-german-and-abigail-williams/amp/

I know this or another article had more detail. But that all I have now, so obviously I won’t say again she was walking a dog, or that she regretted not warning the girls, until I find the article to cite.

I think I've read every article on the case and also don't recall any witness ever mentioned by the media who claimed that.
Holeman sketch interview. "She' is mentioned several times iirc (in media thread 18 July.)
Also CME in a heavy.com article - don't know if it is in media thread though.

Well I have only one piece of evidence to show what I am talking about. There was mention of the witness on the trail in a Fox59 article.

https://www.google.com/amp/fox59.co...eens-liberty-german-and-abigail-williams/amp/

I know this or another article had more detail. But that all I have now, so obviously I won’t say again she was walking a dog, or that she regretted not warning the girls, until I find the article to cite.
That’s all there ever was mentioned the rest you brought in from whomever saying whatever probably in some FB group.

Yes Boxer - stop implicating dogs without any links please. :wink:
Dogs are innocent till proven guilty.

That's it TY mtn and kizzy

I assumed everyone had seen this or the actual show.

Earlier I asked you if you'd watched the show regarding your "addressing my opinion" about the "no witness" comment by Spr Carter and you replied that you'd read the transcript. However the "no witness" comment isn't contained in that very brief transcript either.

I think that's why some us thought you'd had access to the full transcript.

Ok a few of us have been referring to a Tenn suspect's eyes as being blue in between the other posts today and I think I've figured out what the confusion is - we are talking about 2 different Tenn suspects. I am probably part of this confusion so my apologies if so.

Anyway, one of them is a man charged with a double murder in Bledsoe County, TN. He comes up when you look for other murders in Bledsoe Co and IIRC also when you search for RSOs. I think it's his RSO page that says "hazel eyes".

The second is from a poster mentioning a suspect on the Bledsoe Co Sherriff's Dept FB page with "Captured" written across it. If you go to their FB and click photos, you'll see it. This is the blue eyed fellow.

Not sure that either of them is related to Delphi at all, just we were all looking for stuff this morning I guess before the Tennessee info was changed. MOO

What an odd day and this case certainly did not need the misinformation going back and forth. The internet road warriors on this case in SM and everywhere will take what they want from it.

They need more exposure however.

Earlier I asked you if you'd watched the show regarding your "addressing my opinion" about the "no witness" comment by Spr Carter and you replied that you'd read the transcript. However the "no witness" comment isn't contained in that very brief transcript either.

I think that's why some us thought you'd had access to the full transcript.
No I just read posters' comments generally. If someone goes to the trouble of doing a transcript for us then I read that too though.
Eta. The "no witness" is in the transcript. Have you read it?
MK. Were there any eye witnesses?
DC. No there weren't.

You would have had to have seen the transcript to know what was in it or not so your last sentence doesn't make sense to me I'm afraid.

Ok a few of us have been referring to a Tenn suspect's eyes as being blue in between the other posts today and I think I've figured out what the confusion is - we are talking about 2 different Tenn suspects. I am probably part of this confusion so my apologies if so.

Anyway, one of them is a man charged with a double murder in Bledsoe County, TN. He comes up when you look for other murders in Bledsoe Co and IIRC also when you search for RSOs. I think it's his RSO page that says "hazel eyes".

The second is from a poster mentioning a suspect on the Bledsoe Co Sherriff's Dept FB page with "Captured" written across it. If you go to their FB and click photos, you'll see it. This is the blue eyed fellow.

Not sure that either of them is related to Delphi at all, just we were all looking for stuff this morning I guess before the Tennessee info was changed. MOO

I noticed the 2 pics also and therefore the 2 different eye colors. That one with the hazel eyes......oh boy! He's got the nose and isn't he also from IN?

The double murder of the mother and daughter in Bledsoe County, TN was domestic... here’s a link. http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/36968626/update-bledsoe-county-double-homicide-suspect-in-custody

IMO, the reason why the Southeast Tennessee angle for the Delphi suspect broke in the news last night and throughout the morning was the mistake made by posting the Delphi flyer on the Bledsoe County Sheriff’s Department Facebook page with bad information the FBI was expanding this search to the area. The flyer was being sent out nationwide. It was a mistake! Read this article in full to understand how the mistake was made, and how Megyn Kelly’s show made the mistake of bringing it up on air: https://www.wthr.com/article/tennessee-sheriff-clarifies-delphi-suspect-has-not-been-seen-there

For the other Bledsoe County, TN news story mentioned from last summer, I was very interested when it first broke (I live not far away, and it was covered by the local news here) but nothing has ever come from it, and does appear to be another dead end, and another coincidence. He is in custody.
http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/35913211/update-missing-fugitive-in-custody-in-pikeville

So does this mean the info/flyer was not distributed nationwide following the murders if Bledsoe Co says they just received it last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413