IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #79

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So does this mean the info/flyer was not distributed nationwide following the murders if Bledsoe Co says they just received it last night?

IMO, if you read the wthr article above, perhaps the family is sending them out to little towns and communities, never giving up.

I noticed the 2 pics also and therefore the 2 different eye colors. That one with the hazel eyes......oh boy! He's got the nose and isn't he also from IN?

Blue eyed guy from FB pic was captured for Indiana. Not sure the other dude has any connection to Indiana.

So does this mean the info/flyer was not distributed nationwide following the murders if Bledsoe Co says they just received it last night?
I wondered if this was a flyer sent out by the families even?

Eta @Jabarn I see you just posted similar - great minds.

IMO, if you read the wthr article above, perhaps the family is sending them out to little towns and communities, never giving up.

Maybe but this morning it sure seemed they'd gotten it hot off the presses from the FBI to me before they backtracked it down - JMO I really have no idea

<snip>

Here's the clarification from Bledsoe:

Bledsoe County Sheriff DepartmentTo Clarify again, I was contacted personally by someone that is trying to get the word out about this case. I personally did not know any FACTS concerning this case but definitely wanted to assist in getting this poster out for our area to see. I was told these posters were wanted in our area and assisted by getting it posted to our social media page. THERE WAS NEVER ANY CONTACT BETWEEN FBI AND BLEDSOE SHERIFF DEPARTMENT. I apologize for any confusion or false hope that he may be located in our area. That definitely was not the intention behind the assistance of posting his wanted poster.
SGT HODGE

Hmmm. Perhaps we figured out where the Hawaii missile warning employee was reassigned to ....

Maybe but this morning it sure seemed they'd gotten it hot off the presses from the FBI to me before they backtracked it down - JMO I really have no idea

The accent - southern but midwestern - maybe it’s a mistake that might help with awareness -
Anyway, the TN Sheriff wanted to put energy into it - so good for him.

Let's play devil's advocate for a moment...

There have been lots of people gaining internet celebrity from this case by creating social media groups with thousands of members, making YT videos with thousands of views, blogging, etc. Ordinary folks who have no ties to the case but have come out of the woodwork and made names for themselves by discussing it and setting themselves up as "experts" in it. Some are good, some are great, some are not. Most we are not allowed to discuss here, and for good reason.

What IF the "witness" to BG wasn't an actual witness at all? Since we don't know the circumstances or the details of what they saw, and the details haven't been discussed in MSM, we have nothing to go on but what LE tells us. And what we were told today is totally different from what we've been told in the past.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist and I pretty much take what LE says as fact until I know, for a fact, that it's not true. Their words today are inconsistent with what they've said in the past. It makes me wonder. False confessions from people who had nothing to do with the case DO happen. I am sure false witnesses occasionally come forward as well.

Good point. Grey Hughes mentions the older gentleman in a p!aid shirt as a witness in one of his videos. Any further info on that? I've been off this forum for a while. The RL conversation got old and I stopped reading here for a while. Oh and hello from London.

What an odd day and this case certainly did not need the misinformation going back and forth. The internet road warriors on this case in SM and everywhere will take what they want from it.

They need more exposure however.

Yes I do agree. However headlines are made the word still gets out there. I'm thinking there'll be more media appearances yet to come featuring the one year unsolved case. May someday be the day, and sooner than later!

I&#8217;m really glad the case was on Megyn&#8217;s show. Here is a link if you missed it - https://www.today.com/video/familie...en-up-about-still-unsolved-case-1137315395635

Me too, gregjrichards. Thank you for your continued updates. Hoping for a 2018 with many answers to stop this man.
https://www.today.com/video/familie...en-up-about-still-unsolved-case-1137315395635

At about 13 minutes Ms. Kelly mentions (paraphrased)
NBC affiliate WTHR reports that 'the search has been extended by the FBI into South Eastern Tennessee'

Police Superintendent Doug Carter is tracking with what is going on in Tennessee and he considers this a nationwide search.

Screenshot 2018-01-15 at 8.33.08 PM.png Southeastern Tenn.
from here

Interesting, (my brief notes) that LE says no witness saw him, and that the body type and posture of that man on that bridge on that day should tell somebody who knows him who he is, nationwide. That it could be somebody who did this before and do it again because of the alacrity of the crime. So this freak may have covered a lot of ground over time, but honed in on Delphi for some reason.

He may have tried and failed at abductions before or since farther away?

No I just read posters' comments generally. If someone goes to the trouble of doing a transcript for us then I read that too though.
Eta. The "no witness" is in the transcript. Have you read it?
MK. Were there any eye witnesses?
DC. No there weren't.

You would have had to have seen the transcript to know what was in it or not so your last sentence doesn't make sense to me I'm afraid.

I'd watched the video of the show. I think we've adequately concluded there is no complete transcript at this point in time. End of.

Biggest take away I got out of the show is they do not have a viable suspect.

Damn.

moo

In the early days of the investigation, there were some articles about teens hanging out in the outdoors, and being threatened by a man possibly pretending to be LE. Anyone recall that, or what happened?

I'd watched the video of the show. I think we've adequately concluded there is no complete transcript at this point in time. End of.
Thanks, I do know years ago you could get transcripts from shows from NBC. I haven&#8217;t tried that in awhile. I would love for that to be the case and get official complete transcripts. I may look tomorrow.

you are appreciated

Hey Everyone

,The mods and the admins need a break from this thread.

By admins I mean me.

We will have a new thread open tomorrow. We will keep it open as long as you don't start to eat each other alive.

Do not tell others how to post.

Do not violate our rules by accusing someone of name calling by calling them names.

It is so simple. Please, if you do not like a post scroll by. If it a post that violates TOS then alert..

That's it. Easy.

See you tomorrow.

Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads