DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DN was within 100 miles of the Delphi murders
DN was within 100 miles of the TimWatkins murders

there are similarities in the murder scenes or victims

here we are now arguing that it cant be.

well I get it , but there is a similarity in these two crime scenes, and or the victims..

so the scale tips.

there's just no denying it and if sneaky DN thinks he will get out of this he is sadly mistaken, I have confidence that gods will, must condemn him if he has done this.

and I'm staying with him because it has not been resolved and there is no news on TW either so we are in a state of suspended animation until more evidence can be gained.

IMO

Please stay with the FBI and continue to avenge the heartbreakingly painful and raw deaths of these innocent girls. Daughters of people, children of humanity , real flesh and blood people.

not girls in a book or a video game, not actresses in a movie or a play.

they were loved. they are loved. this is why I stay.

DN was within 100 miles of the Delphi murders
DN was within 100 miles of the TimWatkins murders

there are similarities in the murder scenes or victims

here we are now arguing that it cant be.

well I get it , but there is a similarity in these two crime scenes, and or the victims..

so the scale tips.

there's just no denying it and if sneaky DN thinks he will get out of this he is sadly mistaken, I have confidence that gods will, must condemn him if he has done this.

and I'm staying with him because it has not been resolved and there is no news on TW either so we are in a state of suspended animation until more evidence can be gained.

IMO

So similar that CO offered a plea deal instead of keeping him locked up? It makes absolutely no sense to me. IMO he had nothing to do with any of the murders. <modsnip> MOO

He's going to be extradited to Indiana on a felony, he's still in jail, still a POI, nothing has changed he has not been ruled out, he has not been excused. I stay to the end. I'll look around, Ill consider others, but I think DN is a killer, and a lot of LE and people who are working on this case, people with experience are disappointed in the decision of the judge to parole DN.

professionals.

even his own wife says the man in the bridge photos looks like him.

Ive read around the internet this week and found a lot of interesting theories , and lots of rumors and crazy stuff that seems way out there.

let's just see what the heck happens. MOO

He's going to be extradited to Indiana on a felony, he's still in jail, still a POI, nothing has changed he has not been ruled out, he has not been excused. I stay to the end. I'll look around, Ill consider others, but I think DN is a killer, and a lot of LE and people who are working on this case, people with experience are disappointed in the decision of the judge to parole DN.

professionals.

Ive read around the internet this week and found a lot of interesting theories , and lots of rumors and crazy stuff that seems way out there.

Random question.. how many here sleuth and research outside of WS ? Just wondering.

Also I would lay a million dollars DN is NOT the guy.

what is it that tells you you can have one million dollars confidence in DN? something besides weight and age, when his wife has already said BG looks just like her husband.

what is it? because thats a whole lot of confidence. not even his own grandma would defend him..thats pretty cold if you ask me.

MOO

what is it that tells you you can have one million dollars confidence in DN? something besides weight and age, when his wife has already said BG looks just like her husband.

what is it? because thats a whole lot of confidence. not even his own grandma would defend him..thats pretty cold if you ask me.

MOO

BBM

You sure said a mouthful there. I think if the truth were known, he had a downright miserable life growing up. MOO.

MOO

DN is not defendable in the crimes he has been officially charged/convicted. What a disturbing individual with such an obvious history of what led him to where he is.

Linking him to Abby and Libby is circumstantial. Really circumstantial. JMO.

That could all change once he is officially arraigned in Indiana for unrelated crimes.

I have followed this case from the beginning, and always thought the media quotes regarding whether or not the investigators have BG&#8217;s DNA *mostly* supported the notion they&#8217;ve got it.

Looking at DN, he seems to become unhinged when angry. He is aroused by exposing himself. That combination is not good for anyone who crosses his path.

All in all, if they had the DNA, it would be matched already to anyone already identified as a POI. It&#8217;s almost a year. I would never have guessed we would still be here sleuthing who did it.

I believe that Indiana has reasons other than his Failure to Appear charges for bringing DN back . Courts are downgrading charges because the jails are overcrowded. The cost to incarcerate a prisoner in Indiana is over $26,000.00 per year. Why bring him back and assume the financial responsibility when he could be Colorado's problem.?? Why not let him stay in Colorado and be a drain on their taxpayers.? He's been given 3 years probation. Why not let them deal with him??? That, plus the fact that these warrants were issued after ISP went to Colorado in September, and the Hold Writs were ordered in December. It makes no sense to me to incur these expenses unless there is more important outcome expected by the state of Indiana! MOO

I think you are exactly correct, states play hot potato on the expense if prisoners.

I want to hear Indiana LE tell the people of Delphi it' safe to come out come spring time, same for CO.

you know I get it that people want this suspect to fit the Rader type of profile, highly sadistic , clinical, methodical killer.

a stealth and experienced murderer who has done this before and one who plans a perfect escape and has done this before and will continue until he is caught.

thing is though, this can still be DN. look at how he always knew to commit his assaults in another county or away from home, 90 miles away, look at how he rules and controls his wife, look at his sneaky car keying and alleged pig murders.

No, he doesn't impress, no he's not the one you want.. yet no one who knows him can look you straight in the face and say "no way..no way..DN is a cool dude, he's my friend etc." nope..no one.

MOO

I want to hear Indiana LE tell the people of Delphi it' safe to come out come spring time, same for CO.

you know I get it that people want this suspect to fit the Rader type of profile, highly sadistic , clinical, methodical killer.

a stealth and experienced murderer who has done this before and one who plans a perfect escape and has done this before and will continue until he is caught.

thing is though, this can still be DN. look at how he always knew to commit his assaults in another county or away from home, 90 miles away, look at how rules and controls his wife, look at his sneaky car keying and alleged pig murders.

No, he doesn't impress, no he's not the one you want.. yet no one who knows him can look you straight in the face and say "no way..no way..DN is a cool dude, he's my friend etc." nope..no one.

MOO

DN is a ticking time bomb. Without incarceration, I am not sure there is anything even the best therapist team could do, since we don&#8217;t have much research supporting rehabilitation of sex offenders to help them turn around, and to protect the public. Maybe one day.

I have thought this crime started with a stalking opportunity. No way to know that for sure, but that is what I have thought. I agree is seems the perp was out that day with a purpose and prepared. Probably why he hasn&#8217;t been caught.

There is the (what seems a long time ago) FBI profilers suggestion of the mix between organized and disorganized killer.

professionals.

Problem is you’ve got no access to any information about the other 500+ (according to one LEO) POIs. So, it seems unwise to focus on one person. Of the other POIs, hundreds could be rated higher than DN on LE’s list of possible suspects. Without knowing any more about the other 500+ POIs, it’s impossible to say. It’s impossible to compare DN to other possibilities. It’s like going to New York City, trying one restaurant, and then claiming “this is NYC’s best restaurant.” How in the world can you make such a claim without trying hundreds of other restaurants there? No one would take you seriously.

DN is a ticking time bomb. Without incarceration, I am not sure there is anything even the best therapist team could do, since we don&#8217;t have much research supporting rehabilitation of sex offenders to help them turn around, and to protect the public. Maybe one day.

I have thought this crime started with a stalking opportunity. No way to know that for sure, but that is what I have thought. I agree is seems the perp was out that day with a purpose and prepared. Probably why he hasn&#8217;t been caught.

There is the (what seems a long time ago) FBI profilers suggestion of the mix between organized and disorganized killer.

Not all sex offenders can be lumped together. Those who have sexually assaulted someone, yes, you&#8217;re right. Rehab is of little help. But DN&#8217;s behavior is down near the bottom of the list of sexual offenses. He doesn&#8217;t know how to deal with his frustrations. But there&#8217;s no record of him ever sexually assaulting anyone.

DN is not defendable in the crimes he has been officially charged/convicted. What a disturbing individual with such an obvious history of what led him to where he is.

Linking him to Abby and Libby is circumstantial. Really circumstantial. JMO.

That could all change once he is officially arraigned in Indiana for unrelated crimes.

I have followed this case from the beginning, and always thought the media quotes regarding whether or not the investigators have BG&#8217;s DNA *mostly* supported the notion they&#8217;ve got it.

Looking at DN, he seems to become unhinged when angry. He is aroused by exposing himself. That combination is not good for anyone who crosses his path.

All in all, if they had the DNA, it would be matched already to anyone already identified as a POI. It&#8217;s almost a year. I would never have guessed we would still be here sleuthing who did it.
I agree with your final paragraph. I think this is one reason LE has felt[ confident that they&#8217;d find the killer by now, because they recovered what is likely the killer&#8217;s DNA at the crime scene. LE has made it a point to collect DNA from every POI they&#8217;ve contacted. So far, they haven&#8217;t found a match. The killer, by all LE accounts, is still on the loose.

Not all sex offenders can be lumped together. Those who have sexually assaulted someone, yes, you&#8217;re right. Rehab is of little help. But DN&#8217;s behavior is down near the bottom of the list of sexual offenses. He doesn&#8217;t know how to deal with his frustrations. But there&#8217;s no record of him ever sexually assaulting anyone.

I know. But the type that expose themselves is worrisome. It is a very odd behavior. I think of the peeping Tom&#8217;s, too. Low level sexual crimes can lead to more igniting sexual acting out behavior. I think there is some evidence of that, but will let others look into it if they want. But, in the end, you are right.

Not all sex offenders can be lumped together. Those who have sexually assaulted someone, yes, you’re right. Rehab is of little help. But DN’s behavior is down near the bottom of the list of sexual offenses. He doesn’t know how to deal with his frustrations. But there’s no record of him ever sexually assaulting anyone.
There's no confirmation that the murders he is a POI for were based on a sexual assault.

He's going to be extradited to Indiana on a felony, he's still in jail, still a POI, nothing has changed he has not been ruled out, he has not been excused. I stay to the end. I'll look around, Ill consider others, but I think DN is a killer, and a lot of LE and people who are working on this case, people with experience are disappointed in the decision of the judge to parole DN. professionals.

Ive read around the internet this week and found a lot of interesting theories , and lots of rumors and crazy stuff that seems way out there. let's just see what the heck happens. MOO

what is it that tells you you can have one million dollars confidence in DN? something besides weight and age, when his wife has already said BG looks just like her husband. what is it? because thats a whole lot of confidence. not even his own grandma would defend him..thats pretty cold if you ask me. MOO

There appears to be some confusion yet again, so here, once more, is the quote from previous threads:

"Athough she [KN] sees a resemblance in the sketch, she says the picture of the suspect walking on the bridge in Delphi does not match."

Problem is you&#8217;ve got no access to any information about the other 500+ (according to one LEO) POIs. So, it seems unwise to focus on one person. Of the other POIs, hundreds could be rated higher than DN on LE&#8217;s list of possible suspects. Without knowing any more about the other 500+ POIs, it&#8217;s impossible to say. It&#8217;s impossible to compare DN to other possibilities. It&#8217;s like going to New York City, trying one restaurant, and then claiming &#8220;this is NYC&#8217;s best restaurant.&#8221; How in the world can you make such a claim without trying hundreds of other restaurants there? No one would take you seriously.

Excellent analogy.

If this were a betting game, who would the smart money be on? The one POI who's been named, or someone from the pool of 500+ unnamed ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413