IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It means he’s not a suspect nor will he be anymore then the hundreds of other poi’s that LE has come across.

That's what I got out of that statement as well. I didn't read anything more into it than that.

A whole darn year. It seems unfathomable

#FindHim

Thinking of the families on this day, watch over them girls

I would hardly say that "nobody" listened. Many times several posters tried to reroute the conversation by reminding folks that LE said to ignore the hat. The conversation continued.

Still, the posted article is an interesting one and worth making note of. Originally, we were told to overlook the hat. People were speculating as to why we were told to ignore it. They also continued to fixate on the type of hat, insistent that it was a rare kind that hardly anyone wore (which is not true; they're insanely popular at the moment).

LE should have had the sketch artist depict the actual hat that BG was wearing, or else not put one on him at all. Once you've seen something, it's hard to unsee it and, as another poster pointed out, it could have led to someone in BG's life ignoring the sketch altogether because the hat didn't look like something he would wear.

Yep. And here we are still talking about that flipping hat instead of the face. Now Carter says "don't look at the face" I guess we just talk about his body/clothes/gait which we had a whole thread about anyway?

They should maybe have had two or three sketches. One with the hat he was seen in, one with no hat and one with the flat cap. ?

As you say, once seen, difficult to unsee. That's how I feel about the sketch and the DN mugshot.

Hopefully today they will clarify the focus for the future. :confused:
:cow:

A whole darn year. It seems unfathomable

#FindHim

Thinking of the families on this day, watch over them girls
I am always happy to see you post but who would have thought there would be no movement on this case, that we are basically in the same position one year later. Posting and hoping for some solid information that will catch the perp.

the poor mothers, family such agony I cannot imagine

That's what I got out of that statement as well. I didn't read anything more into it than that.
Well here’s to a good day of focused sleuthing, staying on topic and on task with the news conference.
I hope it helps even if nothing is given as far as new information. I hope it helps light a match under someone’s tush to rethink. I feel all the focus on others has created a mind meld of thinking “Hey they caught so and so, it can’t be who I suspected.” which is dangerous and does a disservice to such serious matters. It’s not a game.

Well here’s to a good day of focused sleuthing, staying on topic and on task with the news conference.
I hope it helps even if nothing is given as far as new information. I hope it helps light a match under someone’s tush to rethink. I feel all the focus on others has created a mind meld of thinking “Hey they caught so and so, it can’t be who I suspected.” which is dangerous and does a disservice to such serious matters. It’s not a game.

I totally agree with you but I think the mind meld will be perpetuated thanks to local tv this morning. DN's pic/info is being plastered on each segment they're doing on Libby and Abby. Even though they say POI, I'm pretty sure it will only make things worse.

I've been worrying about that with tunnel vision as well. What if BG's wife or girlfriend or sister is sitting out there keeping up with SM or the forums or whatever and thinks, "Well, everyone is so sure it's (fill in the blank) so I must be wrong..." And then doesn't call. I hope LE makes it clear that they're still looking and still waiting and that the message finds the right person.

And someone somewhere may be thinking so and so would never wear a hat like that can’t be him.

Right! The first time I saw the sketch I thought, “I don’t know anyone who wears a hat like that.”

I wonder how many people thought the same, possibly dismissing someone instead of calling in a tip, just because he never wore that type of hat.

Most of the men I know who wear a hat always wear the same type of hat. It might be a baseball-style hat, and he might wear many different baseball caps but always a baseball cap.

I am always happy to see you post but who would have thought there would be no movement on this case, that we are basically in the same position one year later. Posting and hoping for some solid information that will catch the perp.

the poor mothers, family such agony I cannot imagine

Thanks! Exactly, it's unbelievable :/

(I'm still about just super busy these days)

LE have told us who the suspect is - BG. BG is clearly noone in Delphi or someone would know him. That's encouraging in some small way IMO.

The formal dossier of my BG, that was presented to 3 LE Agencies, was from Delphi. So, is his father.

Liberty German (left) and Abigail Williams were found murdered in Delphi, Indiana in February 2017. Police are still collecting tips.

Police investigating the unsolved murders of two northern Indiana teenage girls are hoping the crime’s one-year anniversary spurs a wave of tips from the public that can lead them to the killer.

Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby says State Police and the FBI have increased staffing to field an anticipated increase in tips about the murders of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams.

https://indianapublicmedia.org/news/indiana-police-hope-anniversary-teens-murders-spurs-tips-140745/

when did DN start expanding his earlobes? does any one know if they were expanded when he was arrested in January before the murders?

MOO

So tragic and sad. A whole entire year...

Not a day has gone by that I have not thought of Abby and Libby, and their devastated families...

Thanks to everyone here for keeping this thread active. I myself, have been running on empty for months...

May justice come soon...

So hard to believe we are still here looking for the murderer. I cannot imagine what the families of A+L are going thru. May God have mercy on them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

So tragic and sad. A whole entire year...

Not a day has gone by that I have not thought of Abby and Libby, and their devastated families...

Thanks to everyone here for keeping this thread active. I myself, have been running on empty for months...

May justice come soon...

You summed up my feelings.

We're here a year later, but we're in the same place.

I think of these two girls often. They remind me of my friends and me at that age - we would've gone on an outing like their outing on a day off from school, daring ourselves to cross the bridge, walking outdoors, coming home smelling sweet from the fresh air. I wish they had made it home too.

My heart goes out to the families of girls. ♥ ♥

I cant help but feel that the POI wore the earflap hat to cover his ears for reasons other than warmth,

another piece.

you cant prove it but it fits.

IMO

I think this too! KN said DN doesn't dress like that. I think the outfit was not the perps norm. And therefore the crimes were premeditated.

JMO
Im very confused with the past way LE have told us they have not really excluded or included anyone. That tells us nothing really.

I may have this wrong but I am just very confused because the public has provided thousands of tips and they basically have said in the past they cannot eliminate anyone. That does not make any sense to me.
The goal should be to pare down the list of potential people that could have done this.

Couldnt or shouldnt they at least tell us that they have eliminated DN and RL since they looked at them and have not arrested either for this crime.
Or is it they just dont have a good DNA sample at the crime scene and cant use DNA to solve the crime. Maybe that is the problem they have.

All I know is i am confused by their past announcements and I hope they are clearer this time. They need to be very clear.

The public has provided thousands of tips and its possible one or more of the tips has shown the right perp. So if they cannot solve the case then what more can the public give them that they have not already received.

I totally agree. I think they have no clue :(. I think they had an assumption in the beginning that they were pretty sure about (no idea what that was), and it totally did not pan out, and they wasted precious time banking on it. I think they have NO clue now. :(

I respectfully disagree.

Somebody knows who did this! Not a hunch! They know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grimlockedin