IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 # 81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is it that tells you you can have one million dollars confidence in DN? something besides weight and age, when his wife has already said BG looks just like her husband.

what is it? because thats a whole lot of confidence. not even his own grandma would defend him..thats pretty cold if you ask me.

MOO

What is it that makes YOU so sure that DN is BG? I agree that he has a long, bad history with LE and his wife..I agree that he has done some seriously bad things..but I don't agree that he is BG(100%). As for believing everything his wife or grandmother says..I take it with 'a grain of salt'..with all due respect..it's fine to agree to disagree. IMO.

No ma'am/sir I am not. But my reply back is why are so many of you trying so hard to convince everyone else that he is DN,? How are you people so certain it's DN?

Why are you trying so hard to resist the notion that he might be?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From Tim Watkins thread, just posted.

Hello, First time poster, have followed the case from beginning as it happened in a place I am familiar with, my husbands family lives 20 minutes from Delphi & as kids that bridge was a place for kids & teens (then & now)-mainly to get away from the parents..hang out, fish. But it's not easily seen or something you happen to come upon, you really have to know the area, know a local who shows you..
My question is, was the July 18th incident which was at a gas station in Clear Creek County...was it an arrest or ticket/ citation/summons to appear? Was it that DN was driving & pulled over? How did this come about? I'm sure they didn't have insurance on that car (were the plates legal or expired at that time?) How did he only get the one charge ? I'm assuming there were no warrants or missing RSO alert of some kind out on him by July 18?
Can anyone tell me How do I post a photo? I have a snippet/clip from a news video that obtained a copy of the July 18 citation.
Thank you ..I enjoy reading all of your insights.

:welcome:

Some of us think DN is BG, some of us don't. As for me, I don't know either way. But the point is, why are you guys arguing lol. Each person can have his or her opinion on this, and I think both sides are valid.

Can we please keep the energy here good for the girls? Thank you, not telling anyone how to post, just saying it feels tense in here, moo. So what if someone has a different opinion about DN. That's what makes is place great.

:heart:

Some of us think DN is BG, some of us don't. As for me, I don't know either way. But the point is, why are you guys arguing lol. Each person can have his or her opinion on this, and I think both sides are valid.

Can we please keep the energy here good for the girls? Thank you, not telling anyone how to post, just saying it feels tense in here, moo. So what of someone has a different opiion. That's what makes is lace great.

:heart:

Thank you. Personally I'd like to see the thread remain open.

moo

It’s not logical to believe that if he were suspected, they could raise his bond. They cannot, as a judge can only set forth what’s in the guidelines for a particular offense. We went through this in September as well.

Plus, I’m sure LE knows, like us, he couldn’t even bond out on a $500 surety ($50), so it’s not likely he’s coming up with this ($300) plus someone to sign etc etc.

Absolutely agreed! Also, keep in mind that there are 5 outstanding warrants in Indiana, and once he is extradited for the Johnson County one, he will still have to face the others. According to MycaseIndiana, Greenwood City has 2. One for $500.00 cash only, and one for $1,000.00 cars only, Bartholomew superior Court, $5,000.00, and Marion County (no amount listed)

Perhaps, but maybe KN was staying at The Royal Inn, they had a fight Feb 8/17 DN took one of her cells.

If I was the cops, I would ask around the building crews in the area if they remember anyone not showing up that day or if they let anyone go who matched DN's description...

wonder if he has any kills on his military record?

MOO
Hence the problem here, one should be asking if a person matches the BG not the DN guy. A sound theory will just allow facts to fall into place not make facts fit the theory.

(So, completely off topic, but I'm working on a very cold case from 1983 in my area, to which I have a personal connection. A 14 year old girl was murdered. 2 suspects were arrested, brothers with a lot of money and political ties, but were never charged. Since then, there have been other kidnapping and rape offenses against one of the potential perps, but they have not been held accountable for the murder of Margaret. I am now breathing the same air as these dirt bags and they are walking free. In their case, they obviously could not be "included or excluded". Soo frustrating. Not saying this is the case with DN, that he is BG, just venting about the similar aspect, re "inclusion and exclusion", IF DN is BG...this type of challenge presents itself in many, many cases, past and present.

Link (if anyone needs a change of scenery for a minute, any help is appreciated as I do not feel good with these dirt bags walking free around here and I think there are more bodies out there, moo, and the future potential to reoffend.):
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-Margaret-Margo-Hillman-14-Lyons-24-Sept-1983 )

Extraditing DN because their prison is too full possibly? That would be a good reason. I agree with sumzero..quoting "How in the world can you make such a claim without trying hundreds of restaurants there?" Just because DN (the only restaurant in town open for now) is the only POI THAT HAS BEEN NAMED..does NOT mean anything. Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law~remember? IMO.
Well no actually Nancy because he wasn't given jail time but 3 years probation. And it's not Co doing the extraditing anyway.

Extraditing DN because their prison is too full possibly? That would be a good reason. I agree with sumzero..quoting "How in the world can you make such a claim without trying hundreds of restaurants there?" Just because DN (the only restaurant in town open for now) is the only POI THAT HAS BEEN NAMED..does NOT mean anything. Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law~remember? IMO.

Extradition has been requested BY Indiana, not Colorado and so Indiana will incur the expense of the extradition. Colorado cannot extradite an inmate simply because their prison is full. Indiana has full prisons too, so paying to bring back someone for a relatively minor crime doesn't make sense, unless there are bigger charges on the horizon to justify the cost of housing him (almost $30,000.00) They could have easily left him for Colorado to deal with on their dime, as I'm sure he will require some sort of public assistance.

Perhaps, but maybe KN was staying at The Royal Inn, they had a fight Feb 8/17 DN took one of her cells.
That certainly could explain why he was registered at the Royal 31 Jan and signing in as living under bridges on 7 and 14 Feb. I wonder if he took one of her cells and her car too? JMO.

Extradition has been requested BY Indiana, not Colorado and so Indiana will incur the expense of the extradition. Colorado cannot extradite an inmate simply because their prison is full. Indiana has full prisons too, so paying to bring back someone for a relatively minor crime doesn't make sense, unless there are bigger charges on the horizon to justify the cost of housing him (almost $30,000.00) They could have easily left him for Colorado to deal with on their dime, as I'm sure he will require some sort of public assistance.
Your post is spot on. Why would Indiana even bother to spend the money to bring him back. Well actually are we sure they are bringing him back.

Well no actually Nancy because he wasn't given jail time but 3 years probation. And it's not Co doing the extraditing anyway.

Thank you Shire..I guess that that shows that I have not been following DN's posts.

Your post is spot on. Why would Indiana even bother to spend the money to bring him back. Well actually are we sure they are bringing him back.
Its been confirmed by LE and MSM so as sure as we can be for now.

Thank you for your reply Area52..I haven't been following the DN posts so I had no idea.

Guys, here is what if I have to say respectfully. If you want to discuss something other than DN, then please bring it up so we can discuss it! Just because people are talking about DN, it doesn't mean we can't discuss other angles. I personally am all ears! We need to think out of the box, so while other people can't be legally discussed, maybe there is another way to bring your ideas forward and inspire alternate discussions instead of just saying boo on DN? Please offer an alternate thought(s) with your complaints. As it seems all are stuck, including LE, so bring it on as far as I'm concerned, within TOS, of course, moo.

I for one think we need to keep digging into older cases. And keeping our eyes open in current and future cases.

Indianapolis? Chicago? Needles in a haystack, sigh, but collectively...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99