IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #83

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! New thread open!

Let's ALL be super careful posting.

Better not to post (when in doubt) than to post and then be Alerted upon.

I find the Delphi/Iowa similarities interesting BUT how would BG just happen to happen upon 2 girls, in similar locale, on similar date, when our girls' plans were so last-minute? Therefore it seems coincidental.

I find the Delphi/Iowa similarities interesting BUT how would BG just happen to happen upon 2 girls, in similar locale, on similar date, when our girls' plans were so last-minute? Therefore it seems coincidental.

Snipped for focus:

The only possibility I can offer is that BG had seen the girls before and was planning to murder them that day because of the date.

If they hadn't gone to the trails, he might have used a gun to take them from their back yard (or wherever they did go).

I'm nowhere near 100% (maybe 60/40 or 50/50) on the crimes being the same killer, but I don't think it is out of the realm of possibility.

imho

Yay! New thread open!

Let's ALL be super careful posting.

Better not to post (when in doubt) than to post and then be Alerted upon.

Maybe they were lured online that day by someone, one or both of them were communicating with previously, then they asked if they could go without mentioning that person, therefore leaving everybody thinking they just came up with this idea on their own? IMO

While thread was closed I read a post out there saying basically this:

IF LE knows who BG is, why would they just need that one person to point out BG? (In other words, IF LE has evidence, how could just that one person's failure to come forward hold everything up?)

So does this mean...

There must be TWO participants and they want one to reveal the other? And LE are hoping the 2nd perp will TRUST that LE (even after the hammer was brought down on RL so publicly) will show that 2nd Reporting Perp some leniency? Perhaps the video/audio reveals that 2 were involved, 1 reluctantly? (Maybe the plan was to simply detain them for whatever reason but it quickly got out of hand,
1 was killed, the 2nd then had to be taken out as well ?)

The two participants theory might explain LE saying BG "participated" (maybe BG1 rounded them up but BG2 lost control & killed them?) AND may explain why LE wants the 1 (of 2 BG's!!) to come forward.

Snipped for focus:

The only possibility I can offer is that BG had seen the girls before and was planning to murder them that day because of the date.

If they hadn't gone to the trails, he might have used a gun to take them from their back yard (or wherever they did go).

I'm nowhere near 100% (maybe 60/40 or 50/50) on the crimes being the same killer, but I don't think it is out of the realm of possibility.

imho

Yeah, if it's a serial killer, and the same one who killed the Iowa girls, he(?) would have had to be doing more planning in advance than if it's a random crime of opportunity.

I think I'm at about 60/40 that it's the same killer.

I agree Ember123, I basically said the same thing last thread.. so we are to believe that with the FBI, State, Local and every possible resource available that one person and one person only holds the key to an arrest?
I'm not buying it anymore.

these girls were growing up so nice.

we have to see BG punished...like they say just one clue can unravel the whole ball of wax...just one small piece,
can be the tiniest thing...surely someone who thinks they know who did this, some one who hasn't come forward could give the police just a small clue even if they are afraid of BG...or of what would happen.

he could literally be some one who comes home from work every day and acts normal.

what things could make you suspect your own husband?

does he keep a room with a lock? does he have secret things you are not allowed to look at or touch?
are there things in your car or home that do not fit in? for instance does your husband keep latex gloves and zip ties in the car? a blackjack? handcuffs? nylon stockings? duct tape?
have you found violent or inappropriate images on his computer before?
does he disappear or lie about where he has been?

did he ever show an unusual interest in the case? did you find items that did not belong to you in your home or car?

did your husband act nervous or different after the girls were murdered?

did your husband skip work that day? does your husband claim to know things about the case?

has your husband made comments about the girls?

I so wish someone would come forward, I so wish this case would get more publicity.

Bummer.

MOO

While thread was closed I read a post out there saying basically this:

IF LE knows who BG is, why would they just need that one person to point out BG? (In other words, IF LE has evidence, how could just that one person's failure to come forward hold everything up?)

So does this mean...

There must be TWO participants and they want one to reveal the other? And LE are hoping the 2nd perp will TRUST that LE (even after the hammer was brought down on RL so publicly) will show that 2nd Reporting Perp some leniency? Perhaps the video/audio reveals that 2 were involved, 1 reluctantly? (Maybe the plan was to simply detain them for whatever reason but it quickly got out of hand,
1 was killed, the 2nd then had to be taken out as well ?)

The two participants theory might explain LE saying BG "participated" (maybe BG1 rounded them up but BG2 lost control & killed them?) AND may explain why LE wants the 1 (of 2 BG's!!) to come forward.

I'm of the opinion LE believes there is only one killer (that's my opinion also). BG quickly went from someone they "wanted to talk to" to the only person identified as a suspect.

http://fox59.com/2018/02/13/delphi-double-homicide-unsolved-but-not-cold-one-year-later/

Later in the day, authorities released a grainy photograph of a man taken on the Delphi Historic Trails on February 13th around the time the girls were out walking. Investigators said they wanted to talk to the man about what he may have seen.

http://fox59.com/2017/02/19/man-pho...-deaths-of-delphi-teens/?utm_source=related_2

Man photographed on trail now officially a suspect in murders of Delphi teens

Indiana State Police say a man photographed on the trail where two murdered Delphi teens were last seen is now considered "the main suspect" in their killings.
bbm

just my opinion

ETA: I don't believe LE knows the identify of BG.

Maybe they were lured online that day by someone, one or both of them were communicating with previously, then they asked if they could go without mentioning that person, therefore leaving everybody thinking they just came up with this idea on their own? IMO

I have absolutely no recollection of any information being released that Elizabeth or Lyric were doing any communication online. If there is a link containing information about this it would be much appreciated.

I have absolutely no recollection of any information being released that Elizabeth or Lyric were doing any communication online. If there is a link containing information about this it would be much appreciated.

I was talking about Abby and Libby. It’s just a thought. IMO

I was talking about Abby and Libby. It’s just a thought. IMO

Sincere apologies for not being clearer Otto’s list that Jax49 posted regarding the similarities between the two cases States:

“at least one of each set of girls was an avid online communicator”

I don’t remember anything from Elizabeth and Lyric’s case about this.

Sincere apologies for not being clearer Otto’s list that Jax49 posted regarding the similarities between the two cases States:

Did a bit of digging on E&L's thread and see that Lyric had Facebook and something called Zoosk. I don't know how extensive the use was but I assume that's where Otto got his info.

moo

Did a bit of digging on E&L's thread and see that Lyric had Facebook and something called Zoosk. I don't know how extensive the use was but I assume that's where Otto got his info.

moo

Apologies I didn’t know that. Thanks Jax49 and Otto.

I recall reading that the one who stayed at her Grandmother's (Lyric? Eliz? I am not too informed re: their case) did have an online presence. Sorry can't recall where I read it so no link.

No worries, things get mixed up sometimes.

I have only read a couple of pages of posts on E & L’s case, so I don’t have an opinion on the similarities yet.

I'm struck by the similar appearance of the two sets of victims. moo

cache.php

cache.php

Jmo, no way in H does LE know who BG. After a year, they would not be playing coy...they would be hauling in everyone he knows. Sure, people don’t have to cooperate but LE would not be howling into the wind, hoping a specific person would happen to hear and respond. This is a child murderer they are after. Imo, no one knows who he is. You can’t convince me that everyone who knows him is that petrified for themselves to protect a child killer. Whoever he is, it has not occurred to anyone that he is BG. Or more likely they never saw the image. Millions of people never watch the news, or open links to read stories about murders. I live in NM and no one I know has even heard about this crime or seen the image.
Jmo

Jmo, no way in H does LE know who BG. After a year, they would not be playing coy...they would be hauling in everyone he knows. Sure, people don’t have to cooperate but LE would not be howling into the wind, hoping a specific person would happen to hear and respond. This is a child murderer they are after. Imo, no one knows who he is. You can’t convince me that everyone who knows him is that petrified for themselves to protect a child killer. Whoever he is, it has not occurred to anyone that he is BG. Or more likely they never saw the image. Millions of people never watch the news, or open links to read stories about murders. I live in NM and no one I know has even heard about this crime or seen the image.
Jmo

I totally agree, 100%. I live several states away and I can't think of anyone I know who would know a thing about this case.

I still feel more local... not Delphi but a surrounding town. Someone that would be gone from work without it being noticed because this was usual. Like having to run an errand for boss, take a load to another surrounding town etc. Wife wouldn’t think much because his daily job has him do this often so she would never question him, its a normal thing. This man is walking amongst the community everyday. Not Delphi but again, surrounding town. He is not low key but not popular either. I’m starting to believe now maybe a off and on again drug problem. Tries to clean up for his family or for a new job but it never lasts long. Pure spur of the moment crime after coming off of a really high high. I think Libby and Abby were at the wrong place at the wrong time. All my own opinion but just how I am feeling. He probably goes home a lot in a crap mood anyways since his drug habit has him up and down emotionally. Some days he is amazing, some days he is a straight jerk but she takes it that this is part of his habit! Again just my opinion

Editing to add, not a SK! IMO

No worries, things get mixed up sometimes.

I have only read a couple of pages of posts on E & L’s case, so I don’t have an opinion on the similarities yet.

Thank you for understanding I appreciate it.

I'm struck by the similar appearance of the two sets of victims. moo

cache.php

cache.php

Yes you’re correct both sets of girls look very similar. It’s awful to think that we could have BG that’s killed at least four young people, or two different monsters that have killed two young people each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member