IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #83

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope can’t wrap my head around this either!!!! It didn’t happen. The girls were simple overlooked during the search the night before they were found. It happens! No vehicle, no Snapchat stalker, this was a predator having great opportunity(great for him) at the right place and time. This person was comfortable in his setting- mark my words, when BG is caught, people are going to be blown away! Just my opinion

Agreed. A news crew broadcast from 300 where it meets the drive to the old parking area, at 5AM the next morning. So the crew must have been there by 4:30. 300 is quiet during daytime (I drove through there last Summer), at night it must be quiet and dark. So traffic through there would be easily noticed, I doubt anyone pulled in or out of the cemetery, the Mears property, or RL's, without being seen.

I agree with your short description of BG, I'll bet he's living his life right under folks' noses. Friends of mine met a SK on various occasions years ago, while fishing and at their jobs (SK had a part time job driving for an auto parts store), they've related that other than him being a little odd, there was no indication he was a criminal, had recently been released from prison for the murders of two children, and when my friends met him he was on a murder spree at nighttime. The SK had even talked nonchalantly about the murders with cops he knew were undercover.

Slick murderers are sociopaths and master manipulators.

The video only takes 3:28 min. :confused:

Scroll down to the bottom of the page.

I agree, he is implying it was a difficult march for the girls, not a walk anyone would choose to take.

I also think that, if the remains had been returned to the site after death, then that would be strong evidence of use of a vehicle.

This is also consistent with that plea from LE, for people to remember if they saw a hitch-hiker or abandoned duffle bag: Since the crime did not involve a vehicle, unlike many abductions, then possibly BG didn't have one.

However, it seems that often cases are proven because of trace forensic evidence found in a vehicle, BG may have been aware of that.

Been on this case a long time! Recently had to change my avatar ( because someone else is using my old one and I don't want the confusion) due to another case and another poster.
I should probably have my avatar something more personal anyway! I'll think about what that might be! I'm very logical with a little kick!

but I'm still here fighting for these girls! I'm here for the long haul, whatever it takes!

Can the people who believe BG used a vehicle to take the girls somewhere else and then bring them back please help me wrap my head around this?

Why would BG waste time that could be used escaping and take the risk of being found with the girls after the families/LE/search parties were looking for them by returning the girls to the area of the abduction instead of leaving them somewhere else?

TIA
JMO

Although I don't think it happened this way, I did initially, until the August interview, when I then believed Holman. The only thing I thought of is if they were taken DTH to a car, driven away elsewhere, killed, then put in the trunk. Person then realised the massive search efforts happening and possibly joined the search even, biding his time to bring them back via the cemetery to hide at the CS.
:cow:

Such as touch DNA. They can't arrest someone with just touch DNA.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I don't really understand this. How do they know the difference between innocent touch DNA and perp DNA?

Maybe the perp got a kick outa seeing everyone frantically looking for the girls while he had them hidden. Then, once the search efforts were called off in the middle of the night, very early morning hours, he meticulously placed them in an area already searched! Then he watched the discovery! The mind of evil!

Scroll down to the bottom of the page.

I agree, he is implying it was a difficult march for the girls, not a walk anyone would choose to take.

I also think that, if the remains had been returned to the site after death, then that would be strong evidence of use of a vehicle.

This is also consistent with that plea from LE, for people to remember if they saw a hitch-hiker or abandoned duffle bag: Since the crime did not involve a vehicle, unlike many abductions, then possibly BG didn't have one.

However, it seems that often cases are proven because of trace forensic evidence found in a vehicle, BG may have been aware of that.

He also mentions 'brutally murdered'.
Sounds to me, that there would be a great deal of 'trauma ' to their bodies: not a gun shot wound to each body, unless to each girl's head.

Open caskets would not allow for a gunshot wound to the head IMO

IMO he used a gun to insure they followed instructions and probably a knife to murder them. I live in the country and my closest neighbor is eleven acres away. We can hear him every time he shoots.

IMO he used a gun to insure they followed instructions and probably a knife to murder them. I live in the country and my closest neighbor is eleven acres away. We can hear him every time he shoots.
BG may have used a silencer if it was planned.

Maybe the perp got a kick outa seeing everyone frantically looking for the girls while he had them hidden. Then, once the search efforts were called off in the middle of the night, very early morning hours, he meticulously placed them in an area already searched! Then he watched the discovery! The mind of evil!

Mr. WeAreNotSpeakingOf comes to mind. Likes to pass a search crew for a number of times.

With the utmost respect, this sounds extremely unlikely and farfetched to me, too involved and way too risky. But I could be wrong.

With the utmost respect, this sounds extremely unlikely and farfetched to me, too involved and way too risky. But I could be wrong.

Occam’s Razor. I think he was outta there as fast as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although I don't think it happened this way, I did initially, until the August interview, when I then believed Holman. The only thing I thought of is if they were taken DTH to a car, driven away elsewhere, killed, then put in the trunk. Person then realised the massive search efforts happening and possibly joined the search even, biding his time to bring them back via the cemetery to hide at the CS.
:cow:

Except, LE has stated multiple times they have no evidence to support a vehicle being used in this crime. Simply doesn't make any sense that the killer left, and came back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest thoughts...

BG caught a ride to the gen'l area of the bridge/walked there/was briefly staying with someone who lives somewhere around there. He carries weapons as a habit. Abuses etoh and/or illicit drugs. Has a mental illness/personality disorder. Does not work regularly, maybe does temp work or odd jobs. So on this nice Feb day he was hanging around and either saw girls getting dropped off from Sis's car or was in woods and saw them as they approached bridge. Got excited, formulated a not-well-thought-out plan to approach them. They resisted his attempt to detain them so he pulled out a weapon. Forced them "down the hill". Alarmed they complied initially but then made a run for it, bolted, all ended up crossing the creek. BG caught up to one, the other girl stopped fleeing out of concern for her friend. He detained both and maybe they thought if they feigned compliance he would let them go. Instead he viciously killed them both. He hurriedly left them, removed himself from the scene asap and ended up hitching a ride from someone to remove himself further. (Did RL unwittingly give BG a ride into the area and/or out?) (Did BG have a friend with him that day, an unwilling accomplice?)

Except, LE has stated multiple times they have no evidence to support a vehicle being used in this crime. Simply doesn't make any sense that the killer left, and came back.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
And maybe there wasn't any evidence because LE obliterated it all as they parked at the cemetery.

BG may have used a silencer if it was planned.

I shoot at the range at least one weekend a month and the law enforcement personnel out there at the range tell me a silencer does not silence the "echoing" sound of the firing. In an open, uncontained area such as they were in, that silencer sound IMO would have reverberated through the hills.

RIP was asking about this possibility so we are just obliging with how it could be accomplished.
Also replying to newredtabby -forgot to quote you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member