IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The part of the boot that i could see on the image to thr right of the two images his left foot looked to have 4 places visible for laces. Most folks that i am aware of that work in places that would be bloody or chitty would not wear lace up foot wear. Too yucky :)

If you're referring to working at the packing plant, if you work on the killing floor, you are supplied boots. You ask for your size at the start of your shift, you are given the boots, then you turn them in when you are done. Those who work on the cold floors can wear any steel toe shoe they like and they bring/wear their own personal footwear. They aren't dealing with blood and gore.

I'm sure that's a factor but it doesn't seem adequate to explain 6000 billboards in 46 states and 20 FBI agents reporting to the director. But maybe it does.

Taking a broader view, and I'm gonna present this as neutrally as I can:
1) VP is former governor of Indiana; and,
2) FBI has been getting a ton of political heat lately.
3) A highly-visible 'win' getting an arrest in an horrific & emotionally-loaded crime would benefit both swift justice and larger agendas.
4) Nothing says visible like 6000 billboards.

Plus...
5) Indiana Packers has a federal lawsuit pending for hiring undocumented workers; states "...practice is rampant" http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...-hired-indiana-pork-plant-suit-says/80348604/
It's an interesting read.
6) Current admin has taken a strong position on undocumented anything...including workers.
7) Very remote needle in a large haystack's chance of BG falling into that category, but would be double 'win' of affirming current undocumented political stance AND solving horrific crime AND one that is in current VP political home base.

JMHO as a PR-wonk.

Don't want above scenario to sidetrack sleuthing, or devolve into political mayhem. But as soon as I saw the billboard thing & expanded staffing, it's what popped into my head.

Or...then again...could just be ramping up a SK task force, with no PR motive whatsoever!

Prayers for the families, and for the community and LE doing all they can to #FindHim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess is, he wasn't bundled up the whole time. If you understand what I'm saying.

I believe he removed layers, committed the crime, then put the layers back on, either over or in place of his underlying layers.

Delurking Hoosier here, that had a thought this morning, after dropping my kid off at school.

All the schools in my district now have electronic signs out front. Guess what those signs usually tell....days off from school. My kids just had a 4 day weekend due to a teacher work day on Frideay, and Presidents' Day on Monday. Out on their respective school's signs clearly stated, that they schools were out for those two days. In a few weeks, they will put when the kids are out for Spring Break.

I just got to wondering, if their school had one of those signs out front. If they do, this guy could have driven by and saw it, then planned it.

Leazenby said the department is expediting the analysis of all physical evidence, fairly common in a case such as this. While Leazenby said he can't speak to specifically what evidence was acquired at the scene, every crime scene has physical evidence.

"There is an old rule in our business that any time there is an exchange involving humans there is take and leave. You take something and you leave something ... whether it's hair shed, skin or even a gum wrapper."

Leazenby said he felt the need to clarify the Fox59 report because "we don't want to have mass confusion."

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...riff-clarifies-reports-dna-evidence/98351378/

This concept is called "Locard's Exchange Principle" and it is a beautiful thing for us working in forensics. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locard's_exchange_principle

Do you believe then that they crossed the river?, or do you believe he to took them in a car somewhere and came back to dump the bodies?

During the interview with the landowner, he was fairly confident (due to the steep grade) that it would be extremely difficult carry someone down the hill there. Going off of that, its JMO that they all 3 (??) walked to the final spot. Would also explain why footprints were so noticable.

I believe he removed layers, committed the crime, then put the layers back on, either over or in place of his underlying layers.

Hopefully he did and left fibers on scene that will give LE more evidence against him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just keep thinking and to be honest the more I stay away from here the more pops into my head.

So, we now know that Libby and Abigail were BFF's. Together all the time and liked to hike.

From hereon in this is MOO and me thinking out loud.

I think he first came across the girls on one of their hikes. He may have even talked to them. They piqued his interest. Maybe he's run across them a couple of times. Maybe he's followed them and they didn't know. I think he picked the girls and has been keeping his eye on them for a little while now. Maybe he did find them on FB or Snapchat or KIK (I hate KIK). I think he's been watching and formulating a plan. He knows they are a twosome. He knew they would be off school. He knew they liked to hike and had seen them before on the trail. I think he laid in wait for them. I don't think it was opportunistic at all anymore. I think it was planned.

I'm wondering if the girls saw him and thought oh man, here comes that creepy guy that wants to talk to us all the time and Libby started filming. Maybe she was starting to get a little freaked out by these encounters.

I'm beginning to think that the girls knew him, but didn't know him if that makes sense.

I think he wanted both of them. Two was better than one. Two was a thrill beyond a thrill.

MOO MOO

Thinking about the last press conference, it strikes me more and more curious their talk of it possibly not being random. Initially I had thought it must have been a random encounter. But the police also made the comment warning parents to know what their kids are up to. You might be right.

Anyway we could get you to go back over to the bridge and jump up and down on top of one of those platforms so we can all see how sturdy they are ?
I responded but forgot to quote you and can't delete to start over.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Anyway we could get you to go back over to the bridge and jump up and down on top of one of those platforms so we can all see how sturdy they are ?

Or we could just look at the cloud cover closer to the second platform and determine if he was smoking, right? But before the jumping up and down, please.

I'm now officially confused about the DNA!

Of course. I think there are so many agencies involved, and a heavy hand on top of all of it all. We want your help- but, all we are giving out is a grainy generic image and a short clip of a voice.

That's an excellent point. If they didn't have DNA prior to yesterday, why in the hell would they ask people to donate their DNA??

Probably because they were still processing everything and were hoping they would, indeed, find usable DNA. And it looks like that is exactly what happened.

LE doesn't need Ancestry.com. They just released a DNA profile in the Vanessa Marcotte jogger murder and used a lab with specialized technology to do just that.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ceton-7-August-2016-7&p=13175738#post13175738

"Early turned to Parabon, a Virginia company that says it can use DNA to develop a “composite profile that includes eye color, skin color, hair color, face morphology, and detailed biogeographic ancestry.” The company determined the man is “of Hispanic or Latino origin,” Early said.
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...sa-marcotte/FRBcJh2nHc2KddvmmmkMSJ/story.html

I do believe that technology can give them a facial representation as well but I need to research more.

It's called phenotyping. The police used this recently here in regards to a cold case. If you click the link the picture profile from Parabon based on DNA is very similiar to the witnesses police sketch. Costs $3600 US (cost us closer to $6000 Canadian). Parabon is based out of Virginia.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbury/new-tech-for-gsps-1.3947875

Soon enough if someone leaves their DNA behind they will be exposed. Technology is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx