Found Deceased IN - Adriana Saucedo, 27, met a man on Facebook, Portage, 19 Nov 2019 *teens arrested*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

rainynights

Reaction score
Police believe a 27-year-old Portage woman is in danger after disappearing Tuesday night with a man she met on Facebook, who was supposed to take her to an unknown location to purchase marijuana, police said.

Adriana Saucedo left with the unknown man about 7 p.m. in a dark-colored sedan, possibly a Pontiac, according to Police Chief Troy Williams.

She posted on Facebook 15 minutes later the pair were stopping for gasoline at an unknown location, and her family has not heard from her since, Williams said.

[...]

"She has not shown up for work for the last two days and would always call if she had to miss work," Williams said. "Ms. Saucedo also had other family commitments that she would not miss without contacting someone."

[...]

Saucedo was last seen wearing a black and white hoodie sweatshirt, black and grey jogging pants with a black stripe down the side of the legs, and burgundy squared frame glasses, police said.

She has brown hair, brown eyes, is 5 feet 5 inches in height, and weighs 220 pounds.

5dd70522bc11e.image.jpg 5dd70522d9736.image.jpg

Woman missing, in danger after meeting man from Facebook to buy marijuana, police say

Portage Police Department (Indiana)

Last edited:
The 27-year-old Portage woman, who went missing Tuesday night with a man she met on Facebook, was found dead Thursday evening in an abandoned elementary school in Gary, Portage Police Chief Troy Williams has confirmed.

Police have two people in custody and are looking for a third, he said.

Missing Portage woman found dead in Gary, two in custody, police confirm

Portage police say a three teens robbed and shot Adriana Saucedo during a marijuana deal, and then “callously dumped” her body in an abandoned elementary school

[...]

According to the Lake County Coroner, Saucedo sustained gunshot wounds.

[...]

Investigators determined Saucedo was shot inside the vehicle she was picked up in, and the incident appeared to be a robbery.

The three teens then drove Saucedo to the elementary school, where she was later found, police said.
Body Of Missing Woman, Adriana Saucedo, Found In Abandoned Gary Elementary School, 3 Teen Suspects Identified

Police located the 15-year-old suspect at Thea Bowman Leadership Academy and he was detained by Portage detectives. Police said he is in the ninth grade and currently detained at the Porter County Juvenile Center.

The 16-year-old suspect was taken into custody and is currently detained at the Lake County Juvenile Center.

The 17-year-old suspect is currently at-large. Police said family knows they are looking for him. No description is available at this time and charges have not been made available.
Police: 3 teens killed missing Portage woman, dumped body in abandoned elementary school

I wonder if these teenagers disclosed their real ages to Adrianna prior to her agreeing to meet them. It seems odd that a 27 year old would meet up with a 15, 16, and 17 year old for weed. Did she know there would be three people or was she only planning on meeting one? Very strange and such a sad outcome. RIP Adrianna.

Wow ,weed is legal in my country now so I can just go to a store and buy it , even though it is half the strength and double the price. But in the past ,I have definitely met up with random people I met online and got into the car to get weed and give them money and at night too. I never even thought of myself as being in danger. At one point time there was two males in the car.

RIP poor girl. People really have no regard for life of others and themselves. Like did you really think you would get away with it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back