Found Deceased IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she meant, she changes her clothes, like puts a fresh T Shirt on her.

There is so much HINK with this case that I don't even know what to say (without getting into loads of trouble). I'd love to be wrong but I don't have any reason to believe this poor girl is still alive. I'd also love to be wrong about this but I think whoever took her away is likely someone well known to the family. Or at least, some of the family.

I just hope they find her soon, and whoever took her is so stupid, or was so sloppy, that they nail him (or her) to the wall for it.

moo.

I hope it's okay to talk about this since it's not about people but the house itself. I did some research on the house. Based on public record, I found out that it's a 3 bedroom, 1 bath house with a total of 8 rooms (so kitchen, living room, etc would be counted as extra rooms). There is photo of Aleah that is on the news showing a bed in the background (example) and based on my research, I am 99% sure that in that photo, she is sitting in the living room and the bed in the background is in her room. I don't believe the room has a door, I think it was a dining room or den that was converted to a bedroom for her. The house seems to have really tall, skinny windows downstairs, I don't know if a person could easily get in or out of them, especially carrying another person.

I have been looking at the google map image of their home (the exact address was noted in an article previously mentioned) and it looks as if there is a ramp that goes up along side of the house. Putting that together with what you said about the a dining room or den possibly being turned in to her room, is it possible to think that the door at the top of the ramp is in her room? If that's the case, it wouldn't be unreasonable to think that the door was left unlocked or open and it made for a quiet/easier exit than going out the front door.

I have been looking at the google map image of their home (the exact address was noted in an article previously mentioned) and it looks as if there is a ramp that goes up along side of the house. Putting that together with what you said about the a dining room or den possibly being turned in to her room, is it possible to think that the door at the top of the ramp is in her room? If that's the case, it wouldn't be unreasonable to think that the door was left unlocked or open and it made for a quiet/easier exit than going out the front door.

I think the ramp goes to a door that isn't in her room. I think her room is more centered along the right side of the house and there's a room behind hers, probably the kitchen. It's pretty common around here to have a side/back door that leads into the kitchen. My mom has a ranch style house and there's a front door and a side door that goes into the dining room/kitchen.

I wish there was a floor plan somewhere on the internet but I couldn't find one.

I did find a Google maps view of the back of their house if that helps some things. I think the back/side door goes to the kitchen from there and there's a wall that separates that door from Aleah's room. The picture also shows the skinny, tall windows.

back door.jpg

I so wish more media would pick this story up and spread the word :( IMO it's because it isn't a middle class family in a middle class neighborhood. And, that my friends, is so sad...

I so wish more media would pick this story up and spread the word :( IMO it's because it isn't a middle class family in a middle class neighborhood. And, that my friends, is so sad...

I agree, it's very sad. It reminds me of when Kristy Kelley and Joelle Lockwood were both missing from this area. Everyone was looking for Kristy Kelley but very few people were looking for Joelle, in comparison. They wrote her off as having run away because she was from a bad neighborhood, low-income, and had a history of drug use. I'm just glad that justice is being served for what Joelle had to go through, I don't know if Aleah will get the same. :(

It's JMO, but The disabled rarely get the media presence other do, regardless of socioeconomic status or race. I also think the media is staying away from it in part due to heavy suspicion on someone in the home.

I agree, it's very sad. It reminds me of when Kristy Kelley and Joelle Lockwood were both missing from this area. Everyone was looking for Kristy Kelley but very few people were looking for Joelle, in comparison. They wrote her off as having run away because she was from a bad neighborhood, low-income, and had a history of drug use. I'm just glad that justice is being served for what Joelle had to go through, I don't know if Aleah will get the same. :(

Im from this area and I agree. Im glad that Joelle is getting the justice she deserves.

It seems like a total needle in a haystack to look for her in the fields and pastures unless they have a suspect and cellphone pings or something. The captain said you can not carry a disabled teen out and have no one see anything. But i dont see why not, you can do a lot of things unseen at night (just look at all the unsolved burglaries) and if she was taken into a nearby residence or vehicle no one need to have carried her far. If a vehicle was waiting she could be anywhere by now.

Desperate Search Continues for Missing Disabled Teen Aleah Beckerle
July 25, 2016

Snipped...

.Search teams with several national organizations have joined the efforts, including the Ohio chapter of Texas Equusearch. Despite massive efforts, few clues have reportedly been discovered.

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...-missing-disabled-teen-aleah-beckerle-n616361

bbm - does this mean that something has been discovered though? (English is not my first language, so I'm not sure.)

bbm - does this mean that something has been discovered though? (English is not my first language, so I'm not sure.)

That's a good catch! That's what it sounds like to me, that something was found. Plus now, the organized searches are going to only be done on weekends......Tex Eq and LE must know something. This is just sad.

Recent admin post in the group:

ATTENTION ALL GROUP MEMBERS. DUE TO KNEW INFORMATION ALL POST WILL BE ADMIN APPROVED,COMMENTS WILL BE TURNED OFF ON PREVIOUS POSTS.

I wonder what this new information is...

bbm - interesting typo ... somebody knew something?

One of the admins went on a tirade on her personal page about some the accusatory comments etc. maybe that's the only reason comments are shut off. Very interesting. The admins seem stressed out, can't blame them though.

The Bring Aleah Home page is shut down now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member