Found Deceased IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe the men are the only problems. It's all the adults in her life, IMO.

Oh I completely agree. I was just thinking more along the lines of how the primary caretaker essentially facilitated the unsafe environment. :(

Or, they could have also found that there were no dirty diapers (unless garbage had just been picked up the day before), or any supplies (e.g., necessary to prepare food for Aleah specifically) in the home.
Their trash pickup day is Thursday, BTW, so if they had no diapers, it would be a HUGE red flag. (source for garbage day info)

Further, they might have been interviewing neighbors, who all have told them that they hadn't seen Aleah in the last couple of weeks. These types of evidence alone, however, may not be enough to convince a judge or jury, so I think that they are working on finding more.
I wonder why the news stations haven't interviewed neighbors yet. Or perhaps they have but they're holding on to the footage until an arrest happens? I know Eyewitness News was camped outside Aleah's home for hours on the day search warrant was carried out, I can't imagine that they just sat there doing nothing...although maybe they did?

Also, if it turns out that family is involved (and this is something we all have seen in many cases): How can these people continue to plead to the public for support? Perfect strangers are taking time out of their busy schedules to look for Aleah in 80-, 90-degree weather. Others are donating food and water. Talk about mind-boggling ....
Yeah, I don't get it. My only thought is maybe the family that is running the Facebook group and asking for donations truly doesn't know who was involved. Maybe they're more distant relatives who really don't know the extend of what went on in the Beckerle home.

Their trash pickup day is Thursday, BTW, so if they had no diapers, it would be a HUGE red flag. (source for garbage day info)

I wonder why the news stations haven't interviewed neighbors yet. Or perhaps they have but they're holding on to the footage until an arrest happens? I know Eyewitness News was camped outside Aleah's home for hours on the day search warrant was carried out, I can't imagine that they just sat there doing nothing...although maybe they did?

Yeah, I don't get it. My only thought is maybe the family that is running the Facebook group and asking for donations truly doesn't know who was involved. Maybe they're more distant relatives who really don't know the extend of what went on in the Beckerle home.

I suspect they probably did speak to neighbors but maybe none of those neighbors went on camera, or maybe none of those interviews would shine a positive or helpful light on the case? I don't know, just guessing here.

There had been some comments early on from neighbors on the news stories that stations posted on their Facebook page. I don't think I can discuss them on here but if you are not local just go to Facebook and start following the local stations like 14WFIE. The area of the city where she was abducted from is a very high crime area, everything from shootings to drug dealing and throw in nearly weekly arson fires, they seem to love to burn the abandoned homes. There can be 100 witnesses to a crime in this area and when it comes to them making a statement "they didn't see a thing" and this happens because they fear retaliation since they have to still live in this neighborhood well after the police and media are gone. If you think about it the woman that beat a false confession out of someone is the girlfriend of the family member that runs the Facebook page for the family. In my opinion no one wants to help with the searches because of the actions of the family. I would love to elaborate on some of the treatment of the volunteers and how the mother has spent her time in the last few weeks but I am positive it's against the forum rules. I wish the media would go to the vital records and see who is listed as Aleah's father. I still don't believe it's DeMarco Roach. Not only are they asking for donations through a local bank there is now a ******** page set up.

I'm very curious to see how long the Scales family (family of Kristy Kelley) helps out with the searches. If they drop off the search team quickly, I think the search effort is going to fall apart altogether. :( They need some advocates who are NON-family to get on the news and ask for volunteers but I think everyone is afraid of getting involved this family, like MarleyBeans said. A few people mentioned in the group that they would not search because of the ID requirement. I'm guessing they don't want anyone to see their address. I don't blame them, I wouldn't let them either.

Hypothetically speaking if I was faking a kidnapping having to face a family who had gone through a tragic missing person case perhaps would make me crack.

There had been some comments early on from neighbors on the news stories that stations posted on their Facebook page. I don't think I can discuss them on here but if you are not local just go to Facebook and start following the local stations like 14WFIE. The area of the city where she was abducted from is a very high crime area, everything from shootings to drug dealing and throw in nearly weekly arson fires, they seem to love to burn the abandoned homes. There can be 100 witnesses to a crime in this area and when it comes to them making a statement "they didn't see a thing" and this happens because they fear retaliation since they have to still live in this neighborhood well after the police and media are gone. If you think about it the woman that beat a false confession out of someone is the girlfriend of the family member that runs the Facebook page for the family. In my opinion no one wants to help with the searches because of the actions of the family. I would love to elaborate on some of the treatment of the volunteers and how the mother has spent her time in the last few weeks but I am positive it's against the forum rules. I wish the media would go to the vital records and see who is listed as Aleah's father. I still don't believe it's DeMarco Roach. Not only are they asking for donations through a local bank there is now a ******** page set up.
SABBM

Just thinking out loud... but what a convenient way to get rid of this poor girls' body --if Aleahs' deceased. :(
Hard to imagine if she's dead that it was an accident (like a fatal seizure) --because why conceal her remains ?
Shades of little DeOrr Kunz Jr.possible demise, here. Imo.
Also wanted to add -- anyone with an ounce of common sense should be careful who or what organization they donate to.

Okay, now I'm confused because 14 News is saying that James Wilson Jr has been arrested... I thought HE was the man who was beaten?

EDIT: Oh, reading over an article about the Wollner's arrest, apparently it was a James Martin, Jr who was beaten. How weird is that name coincidence?

http://www.14news.com/story/3274869...-in-aleah-beckerle-investigation?sf33238034=1

Donna Robertson and James Wilson Jr. were arrested in connection with the beating.

According to the arrest affidavit, Wollner, Robertson, and Wilson Jr. kept the victim confined in the living room and kitchen of a home on Second Avenue from 1 a.m. to 7 a.m. on July 21.

Probable cause affidavit: http://ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/wfie/Robertson affidavit.pdf.pdf

Haven't had a chance to read it yet, just found it.

EDIT: These people are sick and I hope they are put away for a long, long time. I also hope they spill the beans because I'm quite certain they know exactly what happened to Aleah.

Okay, now I'm confused because 14 News is saying that James Wilson Jr (the man who was beaten) has been arrested... I thought HE was the man who was beaten?

http://www.14news.com/story/3274869...-in-aleah-beckerle-investigation?sf33238034=1

OR...maybe James only pretended to be the beating victim...

Probable cause affidavit: http://ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/wfie/Robertson affidavit.pdf.pdf

Wow. Evil abounds. It almost makes you wonder if the parties doling out the beating had anything to do with Aleah disappearing.

Reading over the probable cause affidavit definitely makes you realize why no one will come forward in this case. They're afraid of incriminating themselves. The affidavit says that the man who was beaten was brought there by two people and they were contacted by Wollner and asked to bring meth and Valium (page 2, last paragraph). I am glad the person who had the cell phone video had the courage to come forward with this information and I am hoping that it will lead to more information about this case.

The article and accompanying video are from August 5th. About 45 seconds into the video, Ms. Robertson says, "I wasn't there (referring to the beating of the homeless man). I wasn't part of anything like that," and continues on to deny her involvement in the assault case. Only a week later, LE is alleging otherwise. I wonder what else Ms. Robertson could be lying about; I also wonder how much more LE knows.

http://www.14news.com/story/3269789...clusively-to-14-news-after-girlfriends-arrest

Not to make light of precious Aleah missing but my brain hurts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, now I'm confused because 14 News is saying that James Wilson Jr has been arrested... I thought HE was the man who was beaten?

EDIT: Oh, reading over an article about the Wollner's arrest, apparently it was a James Martin, Jr who was beaten. How weird is that name coincidence?

EDIT: These people are sick and I hope they are put away for a long, long time. I also hope they spill the beans because I'm quite certain they know exactly what happened to Aleah.

These people are flippin' monsters. And these are some of the adults Aleah had in her life?! I mean, court records already indicated as much but to read this PC statement just horrifies me. And wasn't this the same woman sitting on the couch with Aleah's sister, and mother, giving the heartfelt interview? The same woman quoted in other MSM sources saying how shocked she was about Wollner's arrest??

It really doesn't get more obvious that no one walked in that house and kidnapped that girl.

The article and accompanying video are from August 5th. About 45 seconds into the video, Ms. Robertson says, "I wasn't there (referring to the beating of the homeless man). I wasn't part of anything like that," and continues on to deny her involvement in the assault case. Only a week later, LE is alleging otherwise. I wonder what else Ms. Robertson could be lying about; I also wonder how much more LE knows.

http://www.14news.com/story/3269789...clusively-to-14-news-after-girlfriends-arrest

Well, she kind of told on herself in that interview...

I wasn't there, I wasn't no part of anything like that...

At least that's what I heard in what she said. :whistle:

These people are flippin' monsters. And these are some of the adults Aleah had in her life?! I mean, court records already indicated as much but to read this PC statement just horrifies me. And wasn't this the same woman sitting on the couch with Aleah's sister, and mother, giving the heartfelt interview? The same woman quoted in other MSM sources saying how shocked she was about Wollner's arrest??

It really doesn't get more obvious that no one walked in that house and kidnapped that girl.

I agree. I want Aleah found and I want these disgusting people (whoever did it) put behind bars forever. I don't know who did this but it was not a kidnapper, that's for sure.

I think a meth party took place. And someone killed Aleah for interupting their party.

Then all decided to cover it up.

But the most involved tried to beat and have some other guy confess. Jmo for now.

And this is the cousin in the video of the mom interview, right? She's been the most believably upset of any relatives I've seen. Poor Aleah didn't have a chance.

And this is the cousin in the video of the mom interview, right? She's been the most believably upset of any relatives I've seen. Poor Aleah didn't have a chance.

And do we have ANY reason whatsoever to believe that mom herself didn't know the entire truth while this "visibly upset" cousin was sitting there being a complete fraud? Trying super hard here to remain within TOS but it's not easy.

So if you know you're on video committing a crime with your girlfriend, and said crime involves beating a man into a false confession regarding the disappearance of your severely special needs relative, but you stick to the lie that you "wasn't no part" of such a crime (the beating), you will lose whatever minuscule shred of credibility you MAY have ever had.

Crocodile tears and lying in the face of proof only digs you a deeper hole. I hope that hole is big and wide and deep enough to reach all the way to the blackest pit of hell for all of the people who did Aleah wrong.

I've always believed that this was NOT a stranger abduction, not wanting to violate TOS, so I will refrain from any further under-the-bus throwing for now. But when the day of reckoning comes, and it WILL come, I would volunteer to be the first in the line to drive that bus over anyone responsible for this heinous act.

MOO IMHO alphabet soup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members