Found Deceased IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with you Limecat. This was "inside" job. Opinion and only speculation, of course.:moo::moo:

These people are flippin' monsters. And these are some of the adults Aleah had in her life?! I mean, court records already indicated as much but to read this PC statement just horrifies me. And wasn't this the same woman sitting on the couch with Aleah's sister, and mother, giving the heartfelt interview? The same woman quoted in other MSM sources saying how shocked she was about Wollner's arrest??

It really doesn't get more obvious that no one walked in that house and kidnapped that girl.

Yes that's same woman on the couch in the video. She also happens to be the girlfriend of the Wollner woman that was arrested for beating the false confession out of James Martin. My heart breaks for the chaos all of the children in that house have likely endured just based on the court records the MSM have mentioned along with these arrests. The grandmother appears to have been sincere in her early interviews, she has not given an on camera interview for a while now. My hope is,based on the way the grandmother spoke about Aleah, is that Aleah at least had a tiny bit of stability and genuine caring in her life from her grandma. The community here cares far more about what has happened to Aleah because this is very disturbing, and people are searching for her but are choosing to do so on their own. The mother has given more than one statement to the MSM about Aleah being in Henderson. I am not alone in the feeling that those comments were a diversion. It's odd that the same week the Wollner woman was arrested for pipe slapping a man and the ex-boyfriend "MartyMar" was arrested for possession of meth...the local law enforcement in conjunction with the Fed's have arrested over 50 people in a large drug bust. These aren't the people I want to be in a river bottom or woods with. It's not that the community isn't "there for Aleah" we just aren't going to put up with the people her mother calls friends and family that are running the search command post. People do want to find Aleah, how can you not hope for some miracle happy ending because she is defenseless? The thought of her not understanding why she was taken from her home or whatever happened truly breaks my heart.

Has there been any MSM as to whether Aleah was born with her disabilities or if they are caused by something sometime later?

And do we have ANY reason whatsoever to believe that mom herself didn't know the entire truth while this "visibly upset" cousin was sitting there being a complete fraud? Trying super hard here to remain within TOS but it's not easy.

Like you and others here, I am trying hard to hold myself back from what I would like to say. Uppermost in my mind is finding Aleah. There will be no way she can go back to that home should she (by a miracle) still be alive. But alive or not, she needs to be found.

I do think the grandmother cared deeply for Aleah, but was unable to stand up to whatever was going on in that house. She probably has been fearful to say anything that might help the investigation, afraid of what might be done to her, too. I cannot imagine anyone working WITH this family at this point. Investigations/searches need to exclude them.

JMO.... and so much I would love to say but cannot, or I would be going against TOS. Just please protect the other children still living in this environment.

Like you and others here, I am trying hard to hold myself back from what I would like to say. Uppermost in my mind is finding Aleah. There will be no way she can go back to that home should she (by a miracle) still be alive. But alive or not, she needs to be found.

I do think the grandmother cared deeply for Aleah, but was unable to stand up to whatever was going on in that house. She probably has been fearful to say anything that might help the investigation, afraid of what might be done to her, too. I cannot imagine anyone working WITH this family at this point. Investigations/searches need to exclude them.

JMO.... and so much I would love to say but cannot, or I would be going against TOS. Just please protect the other children still living in this environment.

I think grandma cared for Aleah too, but I don't believe she is an innocent victim of everyone else's drug dealings. I do not believe she had anything to do with Aleah's disappearance at all. i wish MSM would publish the criminal records and civil records of all the key players here. I cannot believe they haven't, yet.

So crazy thought... What if Cara was so nervous because she was setting her own family member up. The detectives knew there was another voice on that video. They could have had a suspicion it was her but needed another recording. Which could be the reason why Cara asked her to talk about Aleah and why the camera stayed focused on Cara while her family member talked.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

So if you know you're on video committing a crime with your girlfriend, and said crime involves beating a man into a false confession regarding the disappearance of your severely special needs relative, but you stick to the lie that you "wasn't no part" of such a crime (the beating), you will lose whatever minuscule shred of credibility you MAY have ever had.

Crocodile tears and lying in the face of proof only digs you a deeper hole. I hope that hole is big and wide and deep enough to reach all the way to the blackest pit of hell for all of the people who did Aleah wrong.

I've always believed that this was NOT a stranger abduction, not wanting to violate TOS, so I will refrain from any further under-the-bus throwing for now. But when the day of reckoning comes, and it WILL come, I would volunteer to be the first in the line to drive that bus over anyone responsible for this heinous act.

MOO IMHO alphabet soup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well said Limecat!

I think your thoughts on the grandmother are spot on. I have seen people question why she dropped out of the media but in the last interview she did on camera she spoke about how Aleah would holler if she came into the house and didn't speak to Aleah first and she wasn't a vegetable she had sporadic brain damage but she still reacted to things she would hear so she understands even more than they thought. At that point she had described Aleah more than Cara has managed to do in any of her interviews. . Some people believed her body language was odd, she wrang her hands quite a bit, but some people do that because of the what do you do with your hands phenomenon. IMO the grandmother was the primary caregiver for Aleah, just based on the past issues the MSM has dug up regarding the mother it's quite possible Lydia has spent much of the last 19 years caring for her because Cara doesn't seem she can even care for herself let alone a handicapped child. The grandmother does not fidget, have pupils the size of quarters, and you can feel the concern. I don't see that fro Cara's interviews, especially the raw uncut one posted last week. I am sure she likely doesn't approve of her daughter's choices in life. Maybe she put her foot down and told Cara that Saturday night that she needed to stay home with her children and she's not only as mystified about the disappearance as everyone else but she has the added guilt of blaming herself for not being there that night.

It will be interesting to find out where these pipe wielding cousins and lovers were on the night Aleah disappeared. Their cell phones will tell LE where they were and where they went afterwards.

Trying to frame a guy? Why? I won't say what I think.

Why so many posts about people not being able to say what they think? I thought the site was for sleuthing, you can't sleuth without theories :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think your thoughts on the grandmother are spot on. I have seen people question why she dropped out of the media but in the last interview she did on camera she spoke about how Aleah would holler if she came into the house and didn't speak to Aleah first and she wasn't a vegetable she had sporadic brain damage but she still reacted to things she would hear so she understands even more than they thought. At that point she had described Aleah more than Cara has managed to do in any of her interviews. . Some people believed her body language was odd, she wrang her hands quite a bit, but some people do that because of the what do you do with your hands phenomenon. IMO the grandmother was the primary caregiver for Aleah, just based on the past issues the MSM has dug up regarding the mother it's quite possible Lydia has spent much of the last 19 years caring for her because Cara doesn't seem she can even care for herself let alone a handicapped child. The grandmother does not fidget, have pupils the size of quarters, and you can feel the concern. I don't see that fro Cara's interviews, especially the raw uncut one posted last week. I am sure she likely doesn't approve of her daughter's choices in life. Maybe she put her foot down and told Cara that Saturday night that she needed to stay home with her children and she's not only as mystified about the disappearance as everyone else but she has the added guilt of blaming herself for not being there that night.

Well said. That is my perception, too. She also may know drugs are involved with this pack, but not the extent. One can't force their adult children into making right choices. I imagine grandma is having a lot of mixed emotions and regrets now, if my perception is accurate.

Why so many posts about people not being able to say what they think? I thought the site was for sleuthing, you can't sleuth without theories :)

Sleuth away, just keep your tone polite toward others, do not name call, nor use foul language. The word many of us are thinking are not printable, let alone within the Terms of Service for WEBSLEUTHS.

See http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?159-The-Rules for the Rules and sub-headings for TOS.

To add to what Spellbound said, the most relevant part is the Etiquette thread and the "Victim Friendly" rule:

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

I fear that this case may end up like Haleigh Cummings, vanished in the middle of the night and never seen or heard again. So sad, poor babies :(

What if the beating video that they found was actually recovered from that search warrant they had for the mother's phone / or search warrant for house electronics? I'm kinda lost with the timeline though so not sure if that would make sense?

I fear that this case may end up like Haleigh Cummings, vanished in the middle of the night and never seen or heard again. So sad, poor babies :(

I've learned here on WS, that without a body or a crime scene, it's so hard to get an arrest, even when circumstantial evidence is clearly staring you in the face.

What if the beating video that they found was actually recovered from that search warrant they had for the mother's phone / or search warrant for house electronics? I'm kinda lost with the timeline though so not sure if that would make sense?

The probable cause affidavit states that on July 30th, officers were dispatched to meet with someone who had video evidence of the beating.

I highly recommend reading the whole affidavit, it explains the situation and the timeline quite well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879