Found Deceased IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evansville is pretty much the meth capital of Indiana.

Yes, unfortunately, this is true.

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/news/indiana-crowned-meth-capital-of-united-states

Indiana is the meth capital of the United States and Vanderburgh County had the most meth lab busts for years. We're still in the top as of 2015 but there was a county up north that had a staggering 234 meth busts as opposed to our 45 last year. Not sure if that means our streets are cleaner after years and years of meth lab busts or if our cops are not doing a very good job of busting labs.

Heroin seems to be a huge problem here as well which is a relatively recent development, as far as I can tell.

Just absolutely disgusted: From a daughter with disabilities to a homeless boyfriend ... it's all society's most vulnerable who are being exploited and victimized in this case.

From the official EPD FB page (https://www.facebook.com/Evansville...1076485176/1397834470233824/?type=3&theater):

"The victim, 41 year old James Martin, told police he was held against his will by at least two people for several hours on July 21st. During his confinement at an address in the 1100 block of N 3rd, Martin said WOLLNER repeatedly hit him with a metal pipe and that an unknown woman assaulted him with her hands and feet. .... Martin was then driven to 403 E Iowa. Someone in the home called 911 .... Police arrived and heard WOLLNER, who is in a relationship with a family member of Aleah Beckerle , say “now tell them what you told me”. Police took Martin to headquarters to be interviewed. During the interview, Martin made statements implicating himself, but the investigators quickly believed he was not giving the statement of his own free will.
All BBM.

So the LE have known about the false confession, and that Mr. Martin was forced into it, since July 21st, or for over 2 weeks now, but the public had no idea. I continue to suspect there is so much more that LE know about but have not released to the public, for a good reason.

"On July 30th, police were contacted by a person who had knowledge of the incident and also provided police with a video of the victim. In the video, the victim is seen bleeding from the head. A female voice is heard demanding information about Aleah. Later in the video, an unknown male voice is off camera talking to Martin about lying about who beat him."

So, LE have known where the assault took place on the evening of the 21st, and where he was driven to later in the evening. On the 30th, they obtain a video in which "a female voice is heard demanding information about Aleah," and the search warrant for Aleah's mother's phone was granted 2 days later (August 1st). If the voice in the video were that of Ms. Beckerle, LE would likely recognize it. Now, that alone may not be enough to convict someone of intimidation, etc., but may be enough to compel a judge to issue a search warrant for the person's phone, so that LE can confirm the person's location at the time of the incident (i.e., intimidation, assault, criminal confinement, etc.) from the phone's/service provider's location history. Based on these types of information, LE could take the person into custody, IMO.

It sounds like the person who provided the video to LE may be ready to cooperate with LE (plus, it sounds as though there was another person present: The owner of the "unknown male voice"). As for Ms. Wollner, she already has 10 court cases (of which 8 are criminal, with 2 civil cases) currently pending, and then now this. Plus, she has such a length rap sheet, I suspect that she was already on probation of some sort. Perhaps she will change her mind and start talking, especially if LE agrees to reduce or drop some of the charges.

So there is Ms. Wollner, the person who provided the video to LE, the owner of the unknown male voice and the person to whom the "female voice" belongs (by the way, from the article: "an unknown male voice" vs. "a female voice" ... any significance?). The more people know what happened, the more likely someone is going to talk, IMO.

its not impossible for her to push, it comes naturally. but I agree, I don't think it would go as smoothly as they think.

ugh I hope that she wasn't pregnant and she got a botched c section :( how horrifying.

I keep thinking about a possible pregnancy and hiding her and I don't think they could just bring her back after a baby was delivered because she wouldn't be able to push so someone would have to perform a csection. And that would give them away pretty quickly.

This case just gets worse and worse. :(
Sadly, I feel that this precious young lady is no longer with us.
It hurts to think that her last moments on earth may have been frightened and in pain-- and maybe not knowing why it was happening ? Possibly harmed by the very people she recognized and trusted.
:moo:

9 minute video from local news reporter (Jackie Monroe from News 14), looks like raw footage for the News 14 interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d86BKN91Y_w&feature=youtu.be

I downloaded this one in case it mysteriously disappears. Anyone else notice that the mom's pupils look dilated even though there are likely very bright camera lights facing her?

9 minute video from local news reporter, looks like raw footage for the News 14 interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d86BKN91Y_w&feature=youtu.be

I downloaded this one in case it mysteriously disappears. Anyone else notice that the mom's pupils look dilated even though there are likely very bright camera lights facing her?

Oh my goodness... She looks likes she's under the influence of something..something is definitely off with the Mom. Also doing some snooping on Facebook.. Her own cousin Donna Robertson was in some type of romantic relationship with the fruit loop they arrested for beating that homeless man. She has pictures of them together all laid up. They all know something.. And that poor sister Carly is in the wrong environment right now. Also why is the mom more worried about the mess in her house than talking about bringing her daughter Aleah home. I wouldn't give a crap what my house looked like or what somebody judged me own, but I will use every moment I could get the media to show in bringing awareness about my child, and she doesn't look like a mother who's grieving at all. This is so messed up.. That video just validates what we have been saying all along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last night I fell asleep telling myself I would take this precious peanut as my own in a heartbeat.

That being said, I have also been a caregiver. One big difference in my case is my family member had a terminal diagnosis. And while I darn near became an alcoholic juggling her care along with my infant - I knew the situation would not last forever. Still, after they were asleep, I'd take the baby monitor and go sit out back on the patio and drink a bottle of wine while crying my eyes out. My spouse travels for work and I felt the world on my shoulders.

But there are always options - even though we may not see them.

This case breaks my heart on several levels.

9 minute video from local news reporter (Jackie Monroe from News 14), looks like raw footage for the News 14 interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d86BKN91Y_w&feature=youtu.be

I still agree the whole thing sounds fishy, but after watching this video I wonder if mom was more passed out and less asleep when Aleah was taken, if she was taken.

Last night I fell asleep telling myself I would take this precious peanut as my own in a heartbeat.

That being said, I have also been a caregiver. One big difference in my case is my family member had a terminal diagnosis. And while I darn near became an alcoholic juggling her care along with my infant - I knew the situation would not last forever. Still, after they were asleep, I'd take the baby monitor and go sit out back on the patio and drink a bottle of wine while crying my eyes out. My spouse travels for work and I felt the world on my shoulders.

But there are always options - even though we may not see them.

This case breaks my heart on several levels.

Yes. It definitely would have been emotionally and physically difficult to take care of her. But it also sounds like extended family is around and helping as they can and Aleah's room is nicely decorated.

While I'm sure there are all sorts of medications that may cause the same reaction, I'm just not convinced that is the case. I know Aleah's mom is considered a victim per the TOS of this forum so I'm trying hard to respect that.

I still agree the whole thing sounds fishy, but after watching this video I wonder if mom was more passed out and less asleep when Aleah was taken, if she was taken.

I have thought the same thing from the beginning. They said she was recovering from some sort of surgery so i thought maybe she was passed out on pain meds. But in the raw footage video she said the sister, Carly was also asleep on the couch.
The video raised a few thoughts and questions for me.
1. Where was the other sister? Bothe the night of the abduction and during the interview.
2. The mom refused to talk about the ex, yet she was so quick to read the note on that picture he drew. Why? It seems weird.
3. The other woman in the video that talks about bringin her home is the woman that is in a relationship with the woman that beat up the homeless man and made him confess. So that's super suspicious to me.
4. There has been some speculation that maybe Aleah died and the family is covering for the father, but that seems like an awfully big secret for such a young kid to keep.
5. At the beginning of the video you hear the mother say "let's just get this over with, I don't want to be here longer than I need to be" and then she was smirking and laughing throughout the interview. Maybe it was nerves, but it's not at all how I would expect a distraught mother to be acting. And the sister seemed awfully stoic too.

There are so many unanswered questions and the family seems to be so secretive and like they're hiding something. If my child were missing I would be sharing every single detail of my life, the good, the bad and the ugly, if it meant bringing my child home.

I have thought the same thing from the beginning. They said she was recovering from some sort of surgery so i thought maybe she was passed out on pain meds. But in the raw footage video she said the sister, Carly was also asleep on the couch.
The video raised a few thoughts and questions for me.
1. Where was the other sister? Bothe the night of the abduction and during the interview.
2. The mom refused to talk about the ex, yet she was so quick to read the note on that picture he drew. Why? It seems weird.
3. The other woman in the video that talks about bringin her home is the woman that is in a relationship with the woman that beat up the homeless man and made him confess. So that's super suspicious to me.
4. There has been some speculation that maybe Aleah died and the family is covering for the father, but that seems like an awfully big secret for such a young kid to keep.
5. At the beginning of the video you hear the mother say "let's just get this over with, I don't want to be here longer than I need to be" and then she was smirking and laughing throughout the interview. Maybe it was nerves, but it's not at all how I would expect a distraught mother to be acting. And the sister seemed awfully stoic too.

There are so many unanswered questions and the family seems to be so secretive and like they're hiding something. If my child were missing I would be sharing every single detail of my life, the good, the bad and the ugly, if it meant bringing my child home.

I think the ex and the dad (who she says is Marco Roach in the video) are two different people. IMO, the ex is the person that Debra Wollner told the homeless man to tell the cops about.

Yes, unfortunately, this is true.

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/news/indiana-crowned-meth-capital-of-united-states

Indiana is the meth capital of the United States and Vanderburgh County had the most meth lab busts for years. We're still in the top as of 2015 but there was a county up north that had a staggering 234 meth busts as opposed to our 45 last year. Not sure if that means our streets are cleaner after years and years of meth lab busts or if our cops are not doing a very good job of busting labs.

Heroin seems to be a huge problem here as well which is a relatively recent development, as far as I can tell.

I knew it was either Vanderburgh or Posey, couldn't remember, but then again Vanderburgh, Warrick, and Posey are basically one in the same.

I have some neuro auditory processing issues. Did the mom say something about Henderson on that video?

Her affect is certainly not what you'd expect. The other woman, I was watching for tears from the sound of her voice and saw none. Realizing, not everyone cries if they "sound" like they're crying, but still. JMO.

I have some neuro auditory processing issues. Did the mom say something about Henderson on that video?

Her affect is certainly not what you'd expect. The other woman, I was watching for tears from the sound of her voice and saw none. Realizing, not everyone cries if they "sound" like they're crying, but still. JMO.

She did mention Henderson again. I can try to transcribe the interview tomorrow if it would help?

She did not appear to cry but the other woman did look like she cried or was at least on the verge of tears.

Does anyone but me feel like Mom is barely able to keep from grinning throughout that entire video?

Does anyone but me feel like Mom is barely able to keep from grinning throughout that entire video?

Yeah, her body language is strange. Someone mentioned a recent surgery. There is a strange scar/wound on her chest that you can see at certain angles. Maybe she's on painkillers that are making her kind of loopy? But if so, why not just be upfront about that in the media so people won't speculate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JediKaty