Found Deceased IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a restraining order against Demarco Roach. I dunno why. But it names Cara, Aleah, and I think the other daughter.

ETA: Sorry if this is somewhere in the thread. I *think* I've read it all.

There was a restraining order against him, but he had been living back in the home for a few days before his most recent arrest. I'll look for the article.

Okay, so I am attempting to put together a timeline of events with sources so we can refer back to them as needed. I know this is massively long but I hope it is helpful. If I missed anything or if links are screwed up, please let me know!

Saturday, July 16th: Aleah is last seen at 9pm wearing a black T shirt with the words "Dance Theater" on it (source)

Thanks for the timeline! That was a lot of work!

I wonder when Aleah was last seen by a non-family member? I can't get her off my mind :sigh:

There was a restraining order against him, but he had been living back in the home for a few days before his most recent arrest. I'll look for the article.

And this Is why Domestic Violence felony laws don't get enforced.

We need to start charging the victims if they willingly let the perp move back in on their own volition.

Jmo.

Because people think that the wife will soon forgive hubby and willingly let him violate the restraining order. Jmo.

Thanks for the timeline! That was a lot of work!

I wonder when Aleah was last seen by a non-family member? I can't get her off my mind :sigh:

No problem. I found myself searching for the same information over and over and figured I'd save myself time in the long run and compile it into a timeline with important information.

I really wonder about that as well. I keep going back to the day of the storm. I feel like she must have been outside when the power was out.

No problem. I found myself searching for the same information over and over and figured I'd save myself time in the long run and compile it into a timeline with important information.

I really wonder about that as well. I keep going back to the day of the storm. I feel like she must have been outside when the power was out.

Do you think the house fire down the street was connected to her disappearance in any way? Was it an abandoned house?

I keep hearing about Cara (the mother) and C (the sister), but what about the other sister? She just disappeared after a few days.

Do you think the house fire down the street was connected to her disappearance in any way? Was it an abandoned house?

I'm not sure but it is suspicious. Yes, the house was abandoned. Also, I think it's worth mentioning that Debra Wollner held that man hostage in the 1100 block of North 3rd (source) which is literally a 3 minute walk from the house that burned down. Coincidence? Perhaps. It's not exactly rare for an abandoned house to burn down in Jimtown with all the drug use going on but it's definitely suspicious, IMO.

S.......

Lol

I'm so sorry! The baby was watching nursery rhymes while I cooked dinner & must have swiped at a notification. I need to disable notifications. (I knew that was going to happen.)

But every notification for Aleah I think is *the* one and I'm all wrapped up in Sierah's so I might have to risk it for a few more days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THat is a horrible idea.

I get as mad as the next guy when kids get hurt in this process but charging a victim for falling back into a psychologically recognized pattern is nt the way to go. With a record now she is even more dependant on the abuser.

And this Is why Domestic Violence felony laws don't get enforced.

We need to start charging the victims if they willingly let the perp move back in on their own volition.

Jmo.

Because people think that the wife will soon forgive hubby and willingly let him violate the restraining order. Jmo.

I'm a couple days behind on the thread and catching up, but I saw someone mention a possibly inordinate amount of electronic devices being removed when the warrant was served and it made me think about the devices my family has currently in our house. Me, hubby and our five kids.
1 working desktop
maybe some that don't work, not sure
3 working laptops
at least 4 non working laptops
6 working iPads
1 broken iPad
2 iPhones in use
3 retired iPhones
At least 5 or 6 digital cameras of various age and quality
Unknown number of usb thumb drives and SD/XD cards

ETA I forgot about the Xboxes, they're like a Microsoft PC hard drive in a gaming device and I think we have 3 altogether

oh my lord! :praying: praying this angel is found safe. why would anyone, especially a stranger, abduct a disabled woman and leaving her wheelchair? if it was a stranger, didnt they see the wheelchair?

oh my lord! :praying: praying this angel is found safe. why would anyone, especially a stranger, abduct a disabled woman and leaving her wheelchair? if it was a stranger, didnt they see the wheelchair?

IMO a stranger would have seen a room with two or three people asleep and a Rottweiler and turned tail and ran before the dog tore them a new one.

IMO a stranger would have seen a room with two or three people asleep and a Rottweiler and turned tail and ran before the dog tore them a new one.

I completely agree with this statement! Especially knowing straight from the Mom that the dog is protective.

*Standing ovation*

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Comment of the year!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Press conference with the police regarding the woman arrested earlier today: http://www.14news.com/clip/12641463/arrest-made-in-connection-with-aleah-beckerles-disappearance

One thing of note is that there was another woman involved in the beatings as well as a man. They have not identified these people yet.

All I have to say is that if the family is not guilty, their friends sure are making them look that way...

Also, there is a video of the victim showing what he was being told to say to the police. http://www.14news.com/clip/12641328...-into-false-confession-in-aleah-beckerle-case

They are REALLY pushing that she is in Henderson and also sounds like they're trying to frame someone.

after what i just read today, i just know her family had something to do with her disappearence. their friends trying to frame someone, wow!

Post of the day!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm a couple days behind on the thread and catching up, but I saw someone mention a possibly inordinate amount of electronic devices being removed when the warrant was served and it made me think about the devices my family has currently in our house. Me, hubby and our five kids.
1 working desktop
maybe some that don't work, not sure
3 working laptops
at least 4 non working laptops
6 working iPads
1 broken iPad
2 iPhones in use
3 retired iPhones
At least 5 or 6 digital cameras of various age and quality
Unknown number of usb thumb drives and SD/XD cards

ETA I forgot about the Xboxes, they're like a Microsoft PC hard drive in a gaming device and I think we have 3 altogether

I don't even want to count ours...also a 7 person household. It's a LOT.

Your timeline is extremely valuable! Thank you for your efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JediKaty