IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When are people going to come out of the woodwork that knew Michael Plumadore over his many years?

Does anyone know when ROS Grandpa Shorty lived in Iowa. I know that it was for 12 years and he was a mail carrier in Des Moines. I also know that he was a paper carrier in Ft. Wayne, and retired from a different job in Ft. Wayne in 1997.

April Tinsley was murdered in the same area in 1988, with notes left from the killer in 1990, and then not again until 2004. Grandpa was convicted for molesting a little girl in the same area from 1996-2003 (from ages 6-13), and she finally came forward in 2004. April's killer started leaving messages again in 2004, in yet the same area.

A mail carrier and paper delivery man would be a great way to find little girls and leave messages without anyone becoming suspicious.

I know that this may be far fetched, and I know that Sheriff Ries worked both April's and Alianah's cases, so this has probably been ruled out already. I'm just wondering.

New here, but long time lurker...

I think it is possible that LE could have found some evidence between the trailer and the store. Perhaps a small bag was dropped, not enough for LE to block off a crime scene or even to state that it was human remains by sight, but enough to lead them to predict how this would end. That would explain why searches were called off. Testing would take a few days, even if rushed, especially with the holiday, to confirm. In the meantime, they worked on getting a confession.

Just a theory...

IMO maybe a good theory...It you think about it....if they even had an inkling as to what happened, LE may not have wanted public searchers stumbling across such a horrendous find(s)....or just as bad, bypassing for lack of understanding what they might be seeing

Good point about MP's other friends. He seemed to have plenty of supporters in and around Pedo Park, but what about before he moved there? He didn't just fall out of the sky the day he moved into the trailer park, so either he wasn't the type to build friendships, or he wasn't the type to build friendships with people that want their names, faces, or priors on the news. MOO.

It has been reported by numerous MSM articles that Tarah moved to Ft Wayne to take care of her ailing father (RSO Lemmon). Then in Aug 2011 MP returned to help, too . . .

prior to moving to the trailer park in Ft Wayne, it appears she was working in PA (Alianha in school in MD), and prior to that IA (Alianha in school in IA), and prior to that ???

well White Pages has this listing-leading me to assume she was at this addy at some point with AS

TS
(260) *advertiser censored*-xxxx
**** Woodmere Dr

New Haven, IN 46774-2348

But if you perusing property records there was a transfer of ownership
http://www.acimap.us/website/prc/021314177008000041.pdf

So some how TS met AS, and unfortunately it looks like the house was lost...and then began (more) the moving about after 9/22/09

hmmm

I don't think that Uncle Mike was Grandpa's type, if you know what I mean. I have also wondered why it was these 3 girls--in the FB photo, at MP's trailer for a week, "Little Princesses," and not the other children.

I'm really wondering if Uncle Mike had a type as well, and it was the same as Grandpa's. Maybe Uncle Mike was his protege. Sick.

oh there's no wondering about it IMO,anyone with access to his facebook ,including TS can see what his type is.

THe 'house clean up' might be a good indicator that CPS has stepped in and taken the other children. Here's why I think that. If CPS interviewed the parents because they were taking them out of the home - if the home was disgusting, dirty, etc - one of the conditions they would have to meet before CPS would even consider the girls being returned to them would be that the house be cleaned up and appropriate for the girls to be there.

Just my opinion on why that might be the case.

I do, however, agree with EVERYONE who posted that LE shoulda been looking at what's in that house VERY closely -- based on the prior abuse facts and now the murder. Maybe they have - maybe they are (who knows - they may be WAITING to see what they discard??)

Just a HUGE warning about that donation request. Be leery. Very, very leery when donating to things like this unless you don't care where your money lands. Usually, at least in my area, a caring funeral home will step in and take care of the funeral expense. I would be very surprised if this weren't true for Aliahana. I've seen a donation request be asked for in something like this before and people willing gave their money, donated it to the bank in the family's name. Finding out that the funeral was paid for the family reaped the rewards of putting their child in harms way. I personally don't think any family should be living off donations for a child they put in harms way! New cars were bought, lots of shopping trips they couldn't afford before, tattoos, etc. I'm scarred from just knowing it happened. :(

MOO

(respectfully snipped by me)

I just wanted to repost this and say I totally agree.

I don't think that Uncle Mike was Grandpa's type, if you know what I mean. I have also wondered why it was these 3 girls--in the FB photo, at MP's trailer for a week, "Little Princesses," and not the other children.

I'm really wondering if Uncle Mike had a type as well, and it was the same as Grandpa's. Maybe Uncle Mike was his protege. Sick.

I agree with you but can't help but think that sexually deviant people can concoct some pretty believable outward 'illusions' to keep people from seeing clearly what's going on...... TS might not think much of a professed gay man who was in love with her father calling her daughters 'little princesses' - but she might have acted different if she knew or believed this man was IN TO 'little princesses' -- YKWIM? Much easier to get people to let you have alone time with their little girls if they believe you are only into (little) BOYS?

I'm wondering if he could have used one of the vacant trailers to dismember her leaving his place clear of blood evidence.

I wonder what happened to all of Grandpa's medications? He, as far as I know, died of emphysema, and usually, end of life care involves a lot of medications. I wonder if maybe there were some left over that MP could have used to drug children that he didn't want to awaken at a bad time, or maybe even that he could have somehow slipped to a friend, in order to sicken her and have access to her children.

Left field idea, I know. But I still wonder...

Unbelievable.

"A pickup loaded with large cardboard boxes Wednesday afternoon signaled a mother's grief just a few days after her little girl met a grisly death.

Family and friends of Aliahna Lemmon, the 9-year-old who was found bludgeoned and cut to pieces Monday, were removing the girl's belongings from the mobile home where she lived.

Aliahna's mother, Tarah Souders, couldn't bear to look at her daughter's possessions any longer, so they would be taken to a storage facility, said Allen Souders, the girl's stepfather.

“She just can't stand to be around this stuff after what happened,” he said.
"

http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111229/NEWS/111229666

Unbelievable.

"A pickup loaded with large cardboard boxes Wednesday afternoon signaled a mother's grief just a few days after her little girl met a grisly death.

Family and friends of Aliahna Lemmon, the 9-year-old who was found bludgeoned and cut to pieces Monday, were removing the girl's belongings from the mobile home where she lived.

Aliahna's mother, Tarah Souders, couldn't bear to look at her daughter's possessions any longer, so they would be taken to a storage facility, said Allen Souders, the girl's stepfather.

"

She sure didn't waste any time. I'm sorry but I'm infuriated with this "mother" and I use that word very loosely at this point. I know she's considered a victim here at WS but I'm having a very hard time seeing her as such. :furious:

Good points. I have thin walls in a multi family property and I can hear all kind of things outside, including car doors which close much further than 30' away. I can hear the resin chair fall over if it's windy outside. I find it hard to believe anyone would not fall over to the ground if hit upon the head and find it hard to believe someone would not hear something fall to the ground.

It's possible at the time the murder happened the general rule was 'what happens in pedo park, stays in pedo park'. LE has not said that witnesses have not come forward after learning about Aliahna's murder and spoken to them about what they saw or heard. It also wouldn't surprise me if some of the convict/RSO's who came forward to speak to media on MP's behalf might be saying so publicly but are saying something entirely different to LE behind the scenes. Not because they are afraid of repercussion from MP, but they wouldn't want to be known in the neighorhood as a rat.

JMO

Cubby - IMHO based on the first-hand experience I have had with this MHP and my BIL, this place is like its own sub-culture. I mean, come on, do people really believe it is a coincidence that all these RSO's live so close to one another. BS!

A man charged in the bludgeoning death and dismemberment of a 9-year-old Indiana girl is wanted in Florida for violating probation in 2000, officials said Wednesday.

Michael Plumadore, 39, faces one count of murder in the death of Aliahna Lemmon. He was being held without bond after a court appearance Tuesday. He was arrested Monday night after the girl's body was found.

Florida Department of Corrections records show that Plumadore was charged with battery on a law enforcement officer, firefighter or EMS worker in May 2000, and later that month he was sentenced to a year of community supervision.

But he failed to report to his probation officer or attend a court-ordered anger management class the following month, said department spokeswoman Ann Howard.
http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/28/justice/indiana-slain-girl/index.html?hpt=ju_c2

I wonder what happened to all of Grandpa's medications? He, as far as I know, died of emphysema, and usually, end of life care involves a lot of medications. I wonder if maybe there were some left over that MP could have used to drug children that he didn't want to awaken at a bad time, or maybe even that he could have somehow slipped to a friend, in order to sicken her and have access to her children.

Left field idea, I know. But I still wonder...

Since you raised the question, I also wonder if anyone had been abusing gpa's medications all along, or at least when he became too ill to have any control. Also, the medications Aliahna might have been prescribed for ADHD, post traumatic stress, and oppositional defiance are commonly abused medications.

Maybe when gpa died and there was no more prescription narcotic coming in, "someone" became ill and dysfunctional from withdrawals, KWIM? Although Ali could have kept a flow of other meds coming in, none of her diagnoses seem to merit narcotics. Just questions.

Unbelievable.

"

I know we all react differently, but really? Most parents can't stand the idea of parting with a single thing, and when they do get rid of their child's belongings, it's a slow process, with treasured objects going to family or close friends...not everything packed into boxes and sent to storage after less than a week.

I have a feeling I'm going to be sitting on my hands a lot today! What I will say is that I wonder how LE feels about this sudden boxing up and removing of all of Ali's things...

There is no figuring out. These people live this everyday. They hope for the best and if something goes wrong. OH Well. And they move on. Sorry, but these are the cold hard facts.

IMHO Drugs will take the place of EVERYTHING in your life up until it takes your life.

If these folks were NOT involved in drugs I will eat crow ALL DAY LONG. I would bet my life that I am right.....we shall see....all my own personal opinions at this point and also completely UNCONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.