IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She believes Amiah is alive.
The police ruled it a homicide investigation.
The places one looks for a live & healthy 1 yr. old differ very much from the types of places one looks for a deceased 8 month old.

That's likely just 1 huge reason no one is helping her.

I had not heard of this - during the time she went missing, I was having a baby of my own. I have done what I can to get caught up on this heartbreaking case...but as with MANY others current and in the past - where is the accountability? WHERE ARE THE "PARENTS"...much like the Relisha Rudd case years back - this child wasnt even reported missing timely. Nobody really knows when she was last seen. HOW DOES THAT NOT IMMEDIATELY MAKE THE PARENT(s) suspects? I will NEVER understand how there are people in this world dying to have children...yet they are afforded to people like this. Im not victim blaming, because I dont believe for a moment she is a victim (the 'parent') but this is heartbreaking. I very seldom make posts about my feelings or opinions, as I am more fact driven...but this innocent child never had a chance in life. I will never understand this. More - I will never understand why her mother is not a suspect.

Congratulations PrivateEye on the birth of your baby. Nothing quite like the feeling of nestling close to baby, smelling that innocent flesh.

What I can't understand is LE say mum isn't a suspect but Lyons is. So why haven't they questioned him, or have they and I've missed it?

I'm surprised that after this time there's nobody slipped up and let any information out.

Congratulations PrivateEye on the birth of your baby. Nothing quite like the feeling of nestling close to baby, smelling that innocent flesh.

What I can't understand is LE say mum isn't a suspect but Lyons is. So why haven't they questioned him, or have they and I've missed it?

I'm surprised that after this time there's nobody slipped up and let any information out.
Thank you - I have to agree. I am an older mom - past 35 is considered geriatric lol - and I cant believe I almost missed this amazing experience. Cant imagine not caring for my child enough to do right by her much less hurt her. it is mind boggling.

and heartbreaking. :(

as for Lyons and AR - not only have they not questioned him or taken him in - they say he is a suspect but they arent looking for him? can anyone shed some light on this?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back