IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I must have missed some news somewhere. Do you have a link for Ambers current living situation please.

I last heard about car/garage living before yard was dug over and before RL was held for Fraud over those cheques.

Moms 3rd child, last we knew she was homeless/couch surfing/living in a car or a garage with her boyfriend/the guy last seen with Amiah. Amiah was missing for around a week and she only told authorities about it when Police were called for a different, unrelated incident involving her. She reportedly hasn't been in touch with her father since shortly after Amiah's "disappearance"

I must have missed some news somewhere. Do you have a link for Ambers current living situation please.

I last heard about car/garage living before yard was dug over and before RL was held for Fraud over those cheques.

I dont have a link for her current living situation, no. Nor do I know what her living situation is currently via the grapevine or any other non-MSM source of knowledge. I was re-stating what we last knew of her reported living situation at the time the news broke of Amiah's disappearance. :)

She's still with that guy?! That blows my mind...
It could not be clearer that she knows exactly what happened to that baby and she does not care one bit.

No clue who she is currently with, if anyone.
I was just re-srating moms history/what we last knew vis msm reporting (what kind of person she was with at the time, what types of things they were doing then, and where they were living at the time Amiah was first reported missing. :) Sorry if it caused confusion.

I just can't get to grips with this. If Lyons has been named a suspect what are the police doing about coming down heavy with their questioning of him. Yeah, I know he has lied to LE about where he had been etc , so what have they been doing lately? I've seen nothing in the media at all.

Are FBI involved? Sorry I can't remember without reading back. It's already been a year, we need to find Amiah.

I just can't get to grips with this. If Lyons has been named a suspect what are the police doing about coming down heavy with their questioning of him. Yeah, I know he has lied to LE about where he had been etc , so what have they been doing lately? I've seen nothing in the media at all.

Are FBI involved? Sorry I can't remember without reading back. It's already been a year, we need to find Amiah.
The FBI was involved as of March 2019 but I don't know if they still are.

UPDATE: FBI now assisting IMPD with search for missing 8-month-old girl

Thank you MsMarple. I just hate the silence, the seemingly inactivity, don't you? Makes me feel that Amiah has been forgotten.
I get where you're coming from Alto. It's bad enough that this baby hasn't been found, but it's completely unacceptable that NOBODY has been charged with anything regarding her disappearance! :mad:

Her bio mom seems to be moving on with no problem. :(

MOO

IMPD detectives still searching for answers in baby Amiah case

While the case remains open, detectives offered a brief update:

• Suspects remain the same.
  • The investigation is ongoing.
  • Detectives are actively following up on leads.
It's a tiny article. That's basically the update with old info included.

Edit: italics on copy/paste from article. The article is so small I could copy very little and stay in the 10% rule.

@Niner @altojack

Last edited:
IMPD detectives still searching for answers in baby Amiah case

While the case remains open, detectives offered a brief update:

• Suspects remain the same.
  • The investigation is ongoing.
  • Detectives are actively following up on leads.
It's a tiny article. That's basically the update with old info included.

@Niner @altojack

Thanks but neither of us can see that due to euro saying 'no can do'. Are you able to tell us what it says, please?

SORRY you told us already.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back