IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't post the link but on wishtv dotcom8 there's a report there of a vigil held for Amiah. Nice that some locals are thinking of her. It was posted March 9 2020.

Can some kind lovely person post it for me?

Change.org Amiahs law. Looking to get 7500 signatures, they still need around 2500? Please, please can a kind person do a link to bring it here if possible and share share, share the link on your Facebook accounts. Thank you.

Amiahs Law ...........this is a law we as a country want passed Nationwide to protect chil

Change.org Amiahs law. Looking to get 7500 signatures, they still need around 2500? Please, please can a kind person do a link to bring it here if possible and share share, share the link on your Facebook accounts. Thank you.

Amiahs Law ...........this is a law we as a country want passed Nationwide to protect chil

Sign the Petition

I was so hoping to hear Amiah was one of the children recovered, then I saw their ages. But at least some have been rescued!

U.S. Marshals recover 8 missing, endangered children in Indianapolis | wthr.com

INDIANAPOLIS — Police recovered eight endangered children after an operation with U.S. Marshals last week.

Several agencies, including IMPD and the Indiana Department of Child Services, joined the U.S. Marshals Service in "Operation Homecoming," from Aug. 31-Sept. 4. The children, who between the ages of 6-17, were determined to be among the "most at-risk and challenging recovery cases in the area," the U.S. Marshals said. The children were at high-risk due to being victims of child sex trafficking, child exploitation, sex abuse, physical abuse and medical or mental health conditions, the agency said.

I was so hoping to hear Amiah was one of the children recovered, then I saw their ages. But at least some have been rescued!

U.S. Marshals recover 8 missing, endangered children in Indianapolis | wthr.com

INDIANAPOLIS — Police recovered eight endangered children after an operation with U.S. Marshals last week.

Several agencies, including IMPD and the Indiana Department of Child Services, joined the U.S. Marshals Service in "Operation Homecoming," from Aug. 31-Sept. 4. The children, who between the ages of 6-17, were determined to be among the "most at-risk and challenging recovery cases in the area," the U.S. Marshals said. The children were at high-risk due to being victims of child sex trafficking, child exploitation, sex abuse, physical abuse and medical or mental health conditions, the agency said.

Thanks CSI for posting the above. I hadn't heard nor seen anything about this, probably being in UK and not had the news on today. Breaks my heart just thinking how disgusting some folk can be. At least some children have been saved and hopefully more will be located and taken to safety.

I'll look out for this in future. Thanks again.

Thanks CSI for posting the above. I hadn't heard nor seen anything about this, probably being in UK and not had the news on today. Breaks my heart just thinking how disgusting some folk can be. At least some children have been saved and hopefully more will be located and taken to safety.

I'll look out for this in future. Thanks again.

There have been stings in several US states. Many children have been rescued.

There have been stings in several US states. Many children have been rescued.
My husband & I were discussing this exact thing yesterday! He noticed most of the missing posters at the grocery store were of older/teenage girls & I told him about the stings that they have been having. In Georgia, they located 39 missing children in a sting at the end of August. Link attached below.
U.S. Marshals Find 39 Missing Children in Georgia During 'Operation Not Forgotten’

My husband & I were discussing this exact thing yesterday! He noticed most of the missing posters at the grocery store were of older/teenage girls & I told him about the stings that they have been having. In Georgia, they located 39 missing children in a sting at the end of August. Link attached below.
U.S. Marshals Find 39 Missing Children in Georgia During 'Operation Not Forgotten’

That's dedication and hard graft for you. The hours those agencies must have put in to pull this together and get results. Amazing and well done to those concerned. Welcome back to the world to those found, 39 kids now coming back into light.

Amiah has not been listed on NCMEC website, which I find a bit odd. I see she was listed on NAMUS but why wouldn't she be listed on missing children's site? Feel like no one is being held accountable for this baby. Sure hope answers will be forthcoming soon.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back