IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think I'll ever understand, why. If they didn't want the child they could have left her wrapped up outside of a hospital or some other building alive.
Oh AltoJ, it breaks our hearts because we are loving and caring human beings. These people that hurt the real "Innocents" are an evil we'll never understand.

SEP 11, 2022

1662919089560.png

Amber Robertson, mother of missing Amiah Robertson, was arrested on Saturday for four counts of neglect.

Robertson was arrested Saturday for the following crimes:
  • 2 counts of Neglect of a Dependent
  • Neglect of a Dependent Resulting in Bodily Injury
  • Neglect of a Dependent Resulting in Serious Bodily Injury
[...]

SEP 11, 2022

View attachment 365638

Amber Robertson, mother of missing Amiah Robertson, was arrested on Saturday for four counts of neglect.

[...]
Omg. In regards to Amiah or another child of pregnant Amber?

Are we allowed to share social media posts that are from verified media (not directly from the news station but from the account of the reporter?). Seeing comments from someone associated with the Fox59 post that they do not know which child the arrest is connected with.

According to Amber's FB profile, she's had 2 additional children since Amiah's disappearance (based on the age of the older one, it seems like she was likely already pregnant when Amiah went missing?)

Last edited:
SEP 11, 2022

View attachment 365638

[...]
I wonder if the arrest is designed to put pressure on Amiah's mom in hopes of getting her to talk. If she does she'll likely nail the boyfriend RL so the threat of jail may loosen her lips. I really, really hope so; Amiah needs to be found. I can't stand the thought of her little bones festering in some lonely grave. :(

I wonder if the arrest is designed to put pressure on Amiah's mom in hopes of getting her to talk. If she does she'll likely nail the boyfriend RL so the threat of jail may loosen her lips. I really, really hope so; Amiah needs to be found. I can't stand the thought of her little bones festering in some lonely grave. :(
Me too MM, Somebody sure needs to speak up for justice for baby Amiah.

SEP 11, 2022
[...]

“It’s about the Amiah case,” said Ryan Morris, who fathered a child with Robertson 15 months ago and now lives with her and two older boys. “I believe that Robert may have done something and she may know something about it and she just ain’t opened up and said anything about it.”

Morris said when a team of investigators, including an Indiana State Police trooper, two IMPD detectives and a Marion County Sheriff’s warrant team, arrived at his front door late Saturday afternoon, they mistook him for Lyons.

[...]

Morris said after several minutes the investigators realized the mistake and turned their attention to Robertson.

[...]

Sources tell Fox59 that the charges may be unsealed Monday.

“I think they took her to jail to try to get to the main one that they want which is Robert Lyons,” said Morris. “They want Robert Lyons is the way they ran up on me, they literally looked like they hit the jackpot.”

[...]

While Robertson faces two counts of neglect resulting in bodily injury, Indiana law does not require that the defendant have caused the injuries, just been simply aware of the danger or done nothing to prevent them.

“I been with her for four years and not one time has she ever raised a hand to any of her kids,” said Morris. “She has mentioned Baby Amiah, yes, on how much she has missed her, that’s why people have threatened her over the internet, drives by the house and threatens her. I had asked her at least once what had happened and she said that she would talk to me when the time was right.

“She would tear up and shut down and I knew she was hurting.”

Morris said Robertson feared Lyons.

“The only thing she ever mentioned to me about him was, when they were together, he was abusive, he always made a lot of threats to her,” said Morris. ...

Morris said after three years of relative calm, punctuated by social media and shouted threats, last month Robertson engaged the services of an attorney.

[...]

Morris said late last week Robertson told him she was being called to testify in an undefined case.

“It came up on a Thursday that she had to go to court on Friday and that was it. She never said what it was for or anything, that she had a court date on Friday that she had to be at 9 or 9:30 in the morning.”

Robertson came home early Friday afternoon after four hours downtown, said Morris, and claimed her case never was called.

Grand juries are typically empaneled to seek testimony and evidence in stalled or cold cases or during investigations when alleged co-defendants may be called upon to testify against each other.

[...]

Following the consultations with an attorney, when talks were held as to whether Robertson’s testimony could hurt her own legal position, and the undefined testimony scheduled for Friday morning a little more than 24 hours before a team of detectives and deputies arrived to arrest the young mother minutes after she returned home and the search and apparent ready arrest warrant for Lyons after nearly three years of quiet in the search for baby Amiah, I asked Morris if all of those incidents could be chalked up to coincidence.

“I think one is related to the other,” he said. “I just thought that it struck me weird that she just went to court on Friday, her lawyer said he would call her, and, all of a sudden, the very next day they’re out here talking about, ‘We have a warrant for so-and-so and…it was all overwhelming.’

“At this point, I think it’s all about the Amiah case. At this point. I mean, that’s what it’s all leading to being they thought I was somebody I wasn’t.”

[...]

SEP 11, 2022
[...]

“It’s about the Amiah case,” said Ryan Morris, who fathered a child with Robertson 15 months ago and now lives with her and two older boys. “I believe that Robert may have done something and she may know something about it and she just ain’t opened up and said anything about it.”

Morris said when a team of investigators, including an Indiana State Police trooper, two IMPD detectives and a Marion County Sheriff’s warrant team, arrived at his front door late Saturday afternoon, they mistook him for Lyons.

[...]

Morris said after several minutes the investigators realized the mistake and turned their attention to Robertson.

[...]

Sources tell Fox59 that the charges may be unsealed Monday.

“I think they took her to jail to try to get to the main one that they want which is Robert Lyons,” said Morris. “They want Robert Lyons is the way they ran up on me, they literally looked like they hit the jackpot.”

[...]

While Robertson faces two counts of neglect resulting in bodily injury, Indiana law does not require that the defendant have caused the injuries, just been simply aware of the danger or done nothing to prevent them.

“I been with her for four years and not one time has she ever raised a hand to any of her kids,” said Morris. “She has mentioned Baby Amiah, yes, on how much she has missed her, that’s why people have threatened her over the internet, drives by the house and threatens her. I had asked her at least once what had happened and she said that she would talk to me when the time was right.

“She would tear up and shut down and I knew she was hurting.”

Morris said Robertson feared Lyons.

“The only thing she ever mentioned to me about him was, when they were together, he was abusive, he always made a lot of threats to her,” said Morris. ...

Morris said after three years of relative calm, punctuated by social media and shouted threats, last month Robertson engaged the services of an attorney.

[...]

Morris said late last week Robertson told him she was being called to testify in an undefined case.

“It came up on a Thursday that she had to go to court on Friday and that was it. She never said what it was for or anything, that she had a court date on Friday that she had to be at 9 or 9:30 in the morning.”

Robertson came home early Friday afternoon after four hours downtown, said Morris, and claimed her case never was called.

Grand juries are typically empaneled to seek testimony and evidence in stalled or cold cases or during investigations when alleged co-defendants may be called upon to testify against each other.

[...]

Following the consultations with an attorney, when talks were held as to whether Robertson’s testimony could hurt her own legal position, and the undefined testimony scheduled for Friday morning a little more than 24 hours before a team of detectives and deputies arrived to arrest the young mother minutes after she returned home and the search and apparent ready arrest warrant for Lyons after nearly three years of quiet in the search for baby Amiah, I asked Morris if all of those incidents could be chalked up to coincidence.

“I think one is related to the other,” he said. “I just thought that it struck me weird that she just went to court on Friday, her lawyer said he would call her, and, all of a sudden, the very next day they’re out here talking about, ‘We have a warrant for so-and-so and…it was all overwhelming.’

“At this point, I think it’s all about the Amiah case. At this point. I mean, that’s what it’s all leading to being they thought I was somebody I wasn’t.”

[...]

“Morris said Robertson feared Lyons.

“The only thing she ever mentioned to me about him was, when they were together, he was abusive, he always made a lot of threats to her,” said Morris. “She pretty much said she lived in fear when she was around him and I really believe it because me and a friend of mine was talking and his name had came up and she looked like she got real paranoid and real finicky, almost like she had seen a ghost, she literally changed colors when she heard the name because she thought that he was around.”

Yes she probably does have great fear - everything is starting to unravel.

JMO

"I been with her for four years....I had asked her at least once what had happened and she said that she would talk to me when the time was right."
Morris said he never probed Robertson as to what she knows about the disappearance of her baby but he is anxiously awaiting the release of the information about the charges she faces.

BBM. What a bizarre relationship. To live with someone for four years and have a child with them and yet have this creepy lets-not-talk-about-it attitude towards the baby who went missing before. Also, "when the time is right"? To tell what you know about your missing child? Pretty sure that time was when first she went missing.

Amber Robertson, 23, faces four counts of varying degrees of neglect of a dependent, all stemming from the disappearance of her daughter Amiah Robertson, according to the indictment filed Friday.

The indictment alleges Amber Robertson "cruelly confined Amiah Robertson and/or deprived (her) of necessary support" and "deprived (her) of necessary food, water or sanitary facilities."

Sources told WRTV Sunday that they were searching for Lyons.

Robert Lyons, Amber Robertson's then-boyfriend, is listed a co-defendant in the case.
BBM

As of Monday, Amber Robertson was in custody at Marion County Jail, where she was booked Saturday.

Her charges are as follows, according to the indictment:

• Neglect of a dependent resulting in serious bodily injury — level 3 felony
  • Neglect of a dependent resulting in serious bodily injury — level 5 felony
  • Neglect of a dependent with deprivation — level 5 felony
  • Neglect of a dependent — level 6 felony

@FrostedGlass - not sure if you are following this case - but wondering since it is Indiana if you can find a court date for Robertson, Amber. If there is a date of birth - I shall take that too. She is being held in Marion County jail.
edited to add - Robert Lyons was also indicted - has a warrant out for his arrest - don't know his charges though.
TIA!

SEP 12, 2022
[...]

Formal charges had not been filed as of early Monday, and she had no court date set.

Marion County Prosecutor Ryan Mears and IMPD Chief Randal Taylor have a news conference scheduled for 11 a.m. Monday to announce an investigative update in the 2019 disappearance case.

[...]

@FrostedGlass - not sure if you are following this case - but wondering since it is Indiana if you can find a court date for Robertson, Amber. If there is a date of birth - I shall take that too. She is being held in Marion County jail.
edited to add - Robert Lyons was also indicted - has a warrant out for his arrest - don't know his charges though.
TIA!
I'm following this one, too. I checked the court records a little while ago and there's nothing yet but I'll keep checking.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back