IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wowzer! From your link:

Now, a witness to the discovery of evidence and the early days of the police investigation into the disappearance of baby Amiah tells FOX59 News that she has seen another photograph of the child taken at roughly the same time that is more disturbing.

“A picture of the baby wearing the same pajamas, wrapped in the same fuzzy white blanket that she had in the picture in the news with her mother, but she was laying on a bed and her eyes were closed and the entire left side of her face was covered in bruises,” said the witness. ”The other picture looks like the baby is either very sick or that the baby is not alive.”

FOX59 News has reviewed the photographs the witness described and found the description to be an accurate portrayal of what the photos show.

The witness remembers seeing Robertson, baby Amiah, Robert Lyons and Jeanette Browning at the Ramada by Wyndham Hotel near I-465 and Crawfordsville Road on March 8 and 9 of 2019.
From the start, investigators have said Robertson’s timeline of her daughter’s disappearance didn’t add up.

I can't cut and paste more but the article is a must read. When the people checked out they left behind broken items, a big mess, a pack-n-play (portable baby playpen/bed) and a baby's car seat.

To me (IMO) that stinks of a drug-fueled party and leaving the baby bed and car seat behind, well, it's kind of obvious something happened where they no longer needed the items. What a group of losers. MOO.

“Robertson later told police she had handed off her daughter to her then-boyfriend, Lyons, on March 9 for delivery to the home of Browning, his mother, at 229 South Holmes Avenue for babysitting.”

Jeanette Browning (the babysitter) is Robert Lyons mother. Was it ever determined who was the biological father of Amiah?

“Robertson later told police she had handed off her daughter to her then-boyfriend, Lyons, on March 9 for delivery to the home of Browning, his mother, at 229 South Holmes Avenue for babysitting.”

Jeanette Browning (the babysitter) is Robert Lyons mother. Was it ever determined who was the biological father of Amiah?
There is a court case... a petition to establish paternity. 49C01-1905-JP-020389

In the video included in the article, she told the judge she's pregant.

“to the home of Browning, his mother"

Jeanette Browning (the babysitter) is Robert Lyons mother.
Woah, they really just slipped that one in there, didn't they. I don't think that was previously established information.

Also weird that they don't include the other photo (the one that has been in the media, not the bad one!) in the actual article:

1663110076364.png

I knew a while back that hotel is where that photo was taken because it has that distinctive windowed ceiling in the pool area, but didn't realize it was literally the last known photo of Amiah. I know there's been comments about her appearance in this photo looking kind of sallow....

Pregnant again? This sorry excuse for a human being just doesn’t know what birth control is, does she! Ugh. Poor babies. Poor Amiah :(
It's crazy that someone can dispose of an "inconvenient" baby then turn around and pop a new one in the oven like some sort of replacement baby. And treat it like a get out of jail free card. Doesn't always work though. I wonder who the father is.

Even Amber's own father doesn't believe her story. It's noteworthy that he speaks of Amiah in past tense. I feel so bad for him:

Chuck Robertson says learning an arrest was made in connection to the disappearance of his eight-month-old granddaughter, Amiah Robertson, comes with mixed emotions.

"I'm ashamed to say it, but I felt relieved in a way because something is finally happening," he said.
"I would always ask and she would tell me she didn't know nothing," Chuck Robertson said. "I want to believe her, but deep down in my insides, I can't. I just can't."
Throughout the interview, Chuck Robertson held back tears when he talked about his granddaughter, thinking about what she may have gone through.

"She was a beautiful baby ... a beautiful baby. She was an amazing child. Not one time have I ever sat back and said 'Why me, why not somebody else?' because what I have felt and feel now, I would never wish on another person," he said.

Apparently Amber wasn't happy that her dad spoke to reporters last year and has ignored him since then. This is what he has to say to her:

"Amber, I love you, but you made a wrong choice."

<snipped & BBM>

At Robertson's initial court appearance Tuesday afternoon, she told the judge she has three children and is currently pregnant. She was in tears throughout the short hearing. Her father was in the courtroom and said it is probably the last time he'll get to see her for awhile.

Heaven help those poor children.

MOO

No hearings/court date set yet for Lyons yet but motion to unseal public records was granted in both cases.

Robertson dates:
11/02/2022Pretrial Conference
Session:
11/02/2022 1:00 PM, Judicial Officer: Flowers, Shatrese M
Comment:
Remote
11/14/2022Jury Trial
Session:
11/14/2022 9:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Flowers, Shatrese M

Wowzer! From your link:

Now, a witness to the discovery of evidence and the early days of the police investigation into the disappearance of baby Amiah tells FOX59 News that she has seen another photograph of the child taken at roughly the same time that is more disturbing.

“A picture of the baby wearing the same pajamas, wrapped in the same fuzzy white blanket that she had in the picture in the news with her mother, but she was laying on a bed and her eyes were closed and the entire left side of her face was covered in bruises,” said the witness. ”The other picture looks like the baby is either very sick or that the baby is not alive.”

FOX59 News has reviewed the photographs the witness described and found the description to be an accurate portrayal of what the photos show.

The witness remembers seeing Robertson, baby Amiah, Robert Lyons and Jeanette Browning at the Ramada by Wyndham Hotel near I-465 and Crawfordsville Road on March 8 and 9 of 2019.
From the start, investigators have said Robertson’s timeline of her daughter’s disappearance didn’t add up.

I can't cut and paste more but the article is a must read. When the people checked out they left behind broken items, a big mess, a pack-n-play (portable baby playpen/bed) and a baby's car seat.

To me (IMO) that stinks of a drug-fueled party and leaving the baby bed and car seat behind, well, it's kind of obvious something happened where they no longer needed the items. What a group of losers. MOO.
I'm almost surprised JB wasn't indicted, too. IMO, she knows what happened.

I had no idea she is Lyons mother!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413